Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | inked dragon headshots - 50g/kt [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Trein here is your headshot!! hope you like -- lmk if there's anything you'd like me to change!!
@Trein here is your headshot!! hope you like -- lmk if there's anything you'd like me to change!!
@LostSketchbook ^_^ here is your headshot!! let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change c:
@LostSketchbook ^_^ here is your headshot!! let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change c:
@gloryKAT I love it! It is adorable!! Thank you so much!
@gloryKAT I love it! It is adorable!! Thank you so much!
MT1tHzE.png
@gloryKAT ITS SO GOOD!!! Thanks so much! :3
@gloryKAT ITS SO GOOD!!! Thanks so much! :3
@BarkBreath here is your headshot!! as always lmk if there's anything you want changed ^_^

for everyone still waiting - sorry for the delay!! i've had a bit of a rough week but this week i should be able to get the rest done c:
@BarkBreath here is your headshot!! as always lmk if there's anything you want changed ^_^

for everyone still waiting - sorry for the delay!! i've had a bit of a rough week but this week i should be able to get the rest done c:
@Anivia here is your headshot,, i hope it looks alright!! lmk if theres anything to be changed ^_^
@Anivia here is your headshot,, i hope it looks alright!! lmk if theres anything to be changed ^_^
@EmpressAkitla here is your headshot!! i hope its alright,, lmk if theres anything you want changed!! sorry it took such a long time,, ive been really busy with school lately and dealing with art block ^^;
@EmpressAkitla here is your headshot!! i hope its alright,, lmk if theres anything you want changed!! sorry it took such a long time,, ive been really busy with school lately and dealing with art block ^^;
@gloryKAT
Ahh your art is v cute ;v; I'd love a ping when you're open!
@gloryKAT
Ahh your art is v cute ;v; I'd love a ping when you're open!
bann.png
@ChaoticCalamity sure thing!! ^^ ill add you to the ping list!
@ChaoticCalamity sure thing!! ^^ ill add you to the ping list!
@gloryKAT Woah! I’d forgot I’d ordered anything from you. XD But he looks awesome! Thank you for getting him done despite school and art block. ;)
@gloryKAT Woah! I’d forgot I’d ordered anything from you. XD But he looks awesome! Thank you for getting him done despite school and art block. ;)
l0yYPBF.png
1 2 3 4 5