Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Story Inferno [T/G] <Closed>
1 2 3
[center][size=6][b][font=segoe print]AS OF MARCH 28, 2020 THIS SHOP IS HAS BEEN CLOSED PERMANENTLY.[/size][/b] [size=3][font=Segoe Print]I have decided that after a year of not having any sales, I should probably rebrand and relocate my shop. I no longer wish to do what I used to do at this shop, and it's difficult to rebrand if your shop is still located at the place it used to reside. Users might get the wrong idea about what I currently do on the shop. I like to think I've improved since 2019, and don't feel like the lore in this shop represents what I'm good at. I'm trying to do more serious lore at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2839263]this new forum post[/url]. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this relocation has provided for anyone. I do genuinely hope you'll give my new location a try one of these days.[/font][/size] [center][font=segoe print]Now back to the original post[/font][/center] ----- [center][font=MV Boli][size=7]The Story Inferno[/size][/font][/center] [size=3][font=Segoe Print]Welcome to The Story Inferno. This is a Lore shop created by EminenceK. [font=Segoe Print]Most lore designed by this shop will typically have the dragon die in some way or another, if you wish for your dragon to not die, this is the wrong place. If you fill out the text below in your own post, you can have the lore personalized to your own dragon's personality![/font][/size] [quote name="Template"][LIST] [*]Dragon Name: [*]Dragon BBCode: [*]Dragon's Personality [*]Additional Information: [*]Method of Payment: [/LIST] [/quote] [center]-----[/center] [font=Segoe Print][size=3]Below is the Slot list, if it's full, you will have to wait until the slot list isn't full before your order may be placed. This is due to me not wanting to stress myself out due to all the orders placed.[/size][/font] [quote name="Slots"][LIST] [*]Empty [*]Empty [*]Empty [*]Empty [/LIST][/quote] [center]-----[/center] [font=Segoe Print][size=3] [b]Price Minimums:[/b] This shop is a pay what you want, however, I will have a minimum price set. This is because I don't want to be paid only 10 treasure for a 3 paragraph lore piece, because that isn't fair to me. Below is the price minimums for 3 paragraphs, 4 paragraphs and 5 paragraphs. These prices may be adjusted depending on how the majority of users react.[/size][/font] [quote name="Price Minimum"][LIST] [*]3-4 Paragraph Lore - 15,000 Treasure or 15 Gems [*]5-6 Paragraph Lore - 25,000 Treasure or 25 Gems [*]7-8 Paragraph Lore - 45,000 Treasure or 45 Gems [/LIST][/quote]
AS OF MARCH 28, 2020 THIS SHOP IS HAS BEEN CLOSED PERMANENTLY.

I have decided that after a year of not having any sales, I should probably rebrand and relocate my shop. I no longer wish to do what I used to do at this shop, and it's difficult to rebrand if your shop is still located at the place it used to reside.

Users might get the wrong idea about what I currently do on the shop. I like to think I've improved since 2019, and don't feel like the lore in this shop represents what I'm good at. I'm trying to do more serious lore at this new forum post.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this relocation has provided for anyone. I do genuinely hope you'll give my new location a try one of these days.

Now back to the original post

The Story Inferno

Welcome to The Story Inferno. This is a Lore shop created by EminenceK.

Most lore designed by this shop will typically have the dragon die in some way or another, if you wish for your dragon to not die, this is the wrong place. If you fill out the text below in your own post, you can have the lore personalized to your own dragon's personality!

Template wrote:
  • Dragon Name:
  • Dragon BBCode:
  • Dragon's Personality
  • Additional Information:
  • Method of Payment:

Below is the Slot list, if it's full, you will have to wait until the slot list isn't full before your order may be placed. This is due to me not wanting to stress myself out due to all the orders placed.

Slots wrote:
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty

Price Minimums:
This shop is a pay what you want, however, I will have a minimum price set. This is because I don't want to be paid only 10 treasure for a 3 paragraph lore piece, because that isn't fair to me. Below is the price minimums for 3 paragraphs, 4 paragraphs and 5 paragraphs. These prices may be adjusted depending on how the majority of users react.

Price Minimum wrote:
  • 3-4 Paragraph Lore - 15,000 Treasure or 15 Gems
  • 5-6 Paragraph Lore - 25,000 Treasure or 25 Gems
  • 7-8 Paragraph Lore - 45,000 Treasure or 45 Gems
Fire.gif
The Burning Cottage, where the fire burns eternally.
Those whose souls are lost go to the Spirit Forest
Fire.gif
[center][font=Segoe Print][size=7]Ping List[/size][/font][/center] [font=Segoe Print][size=3]If you would like, you may be placed on a ping list. If you wish to be notified about a slot opening, you may ask to be placed on this list. Once an order is completed, and a slot is opened, you will be notified via ping.[/size][/font] [quote name="Ping List"][LIST] [*]Currently Empty [/LIST] [/quote] [center][font=Segoe Print][size=7]Previous Customers[/size][/font][/center] [font=segoe print][size=3]As a lore shop, many people might want to know what they can expect to get before they purchase from the shop. Despite having a "If you don't like it, I re-do it for free" policy, I shall provide links to previous dragons here.[/size][/font] [quote name="Previous Customers"] [LIST] [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47830529]Monet (Tundra)[/url] [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48333937]Animus[/url] [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48394311]Monet (Skydancer)[/url] [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=360571&tab=dragon&did=48043687]Rowan[/url] [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9222857]Goku[/url] [/LIST] [/quote]
Ping List

If you would like, you may be placed on a ping list. If you wish to be notified about a slot opening, you may ask to be placed on this list. Once an order is completed, and a slot is opened, you will be notified via ping.

Ping List wrote:
  • Currently Empty

Previous Customers

As a lore shop, many people might want to know what they can expect to get before they purchase from the shop. Despite having a "If you don't like it, I re-do it for free" policy, I shall provide links to previous dragons here.
Previous Customers wrote:
Fire.gif
Fire.gif
Dragon Name: Mao Dragon BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45243354] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452434/45243354_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Personality: Calm, reliable, very smart and wise. Children (humans and dragons) loves her stories, that are creation of her minds..or that's what she says.. She's very attached at her pendants, a gift from an old friend that disappeared years ago. She has a lovely cat (Rondo) and she's well-liked in the clan. She's a writer and librarian so she stay a lot in her home writing but she also travel to get ideas for her books. She loves tea and peppermint Additional Information: [LIST] [*]She has arts in her bio if you need it/want to take a look(?) [*]Unknown past, i would like you to write something about it [/LIST] Method of Payment: gems! --> i would like 5 paragraph for now (if i like the story, i'll come back to continue it!)
Dragon Name: Mao
Dragon BBCode:
45243354_350.png

Dragon's Personality:

Calm, reliable, very smart and wise. Children (humans and dragons) loves her stories, that are creation of her minds..or that's what she says..

She's very attached at her pendants, a gift from an old friend that disappeared years ago. She has a lovely cat (Rondo) and she's well-liked in the clan.

She's a writer and librarian so she stay a lot in her home writing but she also travel to get ideas for her books.

She loves tea and peppermint

Additional Information:
  • She has arts in her bio if you need it/want to take a look(?)
  • Unknown past, i would like you to write something about it

Method of Payment: gems! --> i would like 5 paragraph for now (if i like the story, i'll come back to continue it!)
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@xxDoxxie Just to be clear, this is a joke lore shop. Typically in the lore that I write, I have the dragon die in some way or another. I would love to write for you, but I want to be as clear as possible that my shop is for joke lore.

I appreciate that you want me to write lore for you, but with the information you've given me, I have reason to believe you want serious lore.

Thank you again, but I will state once again that this is a joke lore shop, and I don't want to disappoint you. If you did intend to buy joke lore, just let me know, and I'll do my thing.
@xxDoxxie Just to be clear, this is a joke lore shop. Typically in the lore that I write, I have the dragon die in some way or another. I would love to write for you, but I want to be as clear as possible that my shop is for joke lore.

I appreciate that you want me to write lore for you, but with the information you've given me, I have reason to believe you want serious lore.

Thank you again, but I will state once again that this is a joke lore shop, and I don't want to disappoint you. If you did intend to buy joke lore, just let me know, and I'll do my thing.
Fire.gif
Fire.gif
@EminenceK ooooh sorry i don't know how i skipped that part D:

Then..3 joke paragraphs will be perfect :3

I'm curious now! (10kt right?)

Just i'll choose another dragon, wait!
@EminenceK ooooh sorry i don't know how i skipped that part D:

Then..3 joke paragraphs will be perfect :3

I'm curious now! (10kt right?)

Just i'll choose another dragon, wait!
» Wishlist| Sale tab
Dragon Name: Monet Dragon BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47830529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478306/47830529_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Personality: Nothing yet Additional Information: He has art if you want an inspiration?? Method of Payment: gems, 3 paragraph
Dragon Name: Monet
Dragon BBCode:

47830529_350.png

Dragon's Personality: Nothing yet
Additional Information: He has art if you want an inspiration??
Method of Payment: gems, 3 paragraph
» Wishlist| Sale tab
@xxDoxxie I shall begin work on this immediately!
@xxDoxxie I shall begin work on this immediately!
Fire.gif
Fire.gif
@EminenceK Dragon Name: Animus Dragon BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48333937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483340/48333937_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Personality: cautious, protective, forest spirit Additional Information: i'll let your muse be your guide :D Method of Payment: 5 Paragraph Lore - 20 Gems
@EminenceK

Dragon Name: Animus
Dragon BBCode:
48333937_350.png

Dragon's Personality: cautious, protective, forest spirit
Additional Information: i'll let your muse be your guide :D
Method of Payment: 5 Paragraph Lore - 20 Gems
?Vf8TN=party.png?VfJyw=party.png
@Kalerien I'll get to work on this immediately! I will message you with the lore upon completion!
@Kalerien I'll get to work on this immediately! I will message you with the lore upon completion!
Fire.gif
Fire.gif
@EminenceK

do you want me to pay you after?
@EminenceK

do you want me to pay you after?
?Vf8TN=party.png?VfJyw=party.png
1 2 3