Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | babiline puffs art shoppe (2.0)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@lake Ah OF course I will!!! I prefer gems but whichever is easiest for you love!
@lake Ah OF course I will!!! I prefer gems but whichever is easiest for you love!
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
@BabPuff

I don't know how you're not swamped with orders, your style is absolutely adorable and your coloring is beautiful. :o
Would you be willing to draw my boy Lin? c: (Fullbody refs here and here)
I'd love it if you could include his flame orbs, but it's not an issue if you'd rather not! (Or if they wouldn't show up well)

Thank you regardless!
@BabPuff

I don't know how you're not swamped with orders, your style is absolutely adorable and your coloring is beautiful. :o
Would you be willing to draw my boy Lin? c: (Fullbody refs here and here)
I'd love it if you could include his flame orbs, but it's not an issue if you'd rather not! (Or if they wouldn't show up well)

Thank you regardless!
BEPjgXW.png
OH HES LOVELY @Kryda I’ll definitely try to get those orbs in!, right now I’m using markers if that’s ok with you feel free to shoot my a DM!
OH HES LOVELY @Kryda I’ll definitely try to get those orbs in!, right now I’m using markers if that’s ok with you feel free to shoot my a DM!
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
@lake [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437654823698169866/564995525133336626/image0.jpg[/img]
@lake image0.jpg
Bups
Bups
Bump
Bump
@kryda [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437654823698169866/565727823449292829/image0.jpg[/img]
@kryda image0.jpg
hup
hup
Up
Up
Up
Up
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31