Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] 2 A.M. Design
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Orii oh hey there! Your commission is currently lined and colored, I was just planning on finishing it tomorrow with shading and all that jazz. I can send you a WIP of the flat version if you wish <3
@Orii oh hey there! Your commission is currently lined and colored, I was just planning on finishing it tomorrow with shading and all that jazz. I can send you a WIP of the flat version if you wish <3
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
plant and isopod caretaker
28184.png
@AutumnBird

no no, it's ok! i'll wait til tomorrow; i was just checking in. thank you for the update! :3
@AutumnBird

no no, it's ok! i'll wait til tomorrow; i was just checking in. thank you for the update! :3
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@AutumnBird hello there, your art is absolutely gorgeous! *___* May I be added to pinglist, please? :3
@AutumnBird hello there, your art is absolutely gorgeous! *___* May I be added to pinglist, please? :3
@Makopon but of course!! ^^ thanks so much that's very kind of you <3
@Makopon but of course!! ^^ thanks so much that's very kind of you <3
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
hey I couldn't find any info on art trades (my brain is going 90 mph tho so I prob missed it hfdh) but I think we mentioned them once and I'm open ! If ur interested but busy rn, I'd be happy to schedule one
hey I couldn't find any info on art trades (my brain is going 90 mph tho so I prob missed it hfdh) but I think we mentioned them once and I'm open ! If ur interested but busy rn, I'd be happy to schedule one
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity oh heck yeah, I don't advertise them or else everyones asks instead of paying me money x"D but i'd love to do one with you if youre available! I actually dont have any drawings queued :0 feel free to pm me here or DA if its easier lol
@bioluminosity oh heck yeah, I don't advertise them or else everyones asks instead of paying me money x"D but i'd love to do one with you if youre available! I actually dont have any drawings queued :0 feel free to pm me here or DA if its easier lol
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
@2am

i was just checking on all my subscribed artist threads and wanted to say i'm proud to see my commission be one of your examples <3

have a great day~
@2am

i was just checking on all my subscribed artist threads and wanted to say i'm proud to see my commission be one of your examples <3

have a great day~
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii awww well I'm glad you still enjoy seeing it <33 was a pleasure to do! you as well [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2] haha xD
@Orii awww well I'm glad you still enjoy seeing it <33 was a pleasure to do!

you as well haha xD
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
[center][size=2]@Arkonsel @Cheremtasy @Quintillion @ElysianJewels @SarcasticHawke @Rubyy @Mareanie @Makopon [/size] [rule] Hi everyone! Sorry for the ping, my pinglist is quite outdated. From this point forward you won't be pinged unless you comment saying you still want an update! [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] It's been a while, but I updated my art examples, commission types + prices, and have a slot back open for paypal. That's all! Thanks <3[/center]
@Arkonsel @Cheremtasy @Quintillion @ElysianJewels @SarcasticHawke @Rubyy @Mareanie @Makopon

Hi everyone! Sorry for the ping, my pinglist is quite outdated. From this point forward you won't be pinged unless you comment saying you still want an update!

It's been a while, but I updated my art examples, commission types + prices, and have a slot back open for paypal. That's all! Thanks <3
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
28184.png
I'd love to be kept on the general pinglist please!
I'd love to be kept on the general pinglist please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7