Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cartoon/chibis n pixel art (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
May I send you a PM about details?
May I send you a PM about details?
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@Kenkou
yes you can!!
@Kenkou
yes you can!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
^^
^^
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

username: Hippogryph
commission type: cartoon
commission tier: secondary/tertiary
character reference: xx / xx ... plus any other photos of a danish protest pig. sorry this isnt a specific character so i don't have an individual reference as such!
size: full size
commission specifics: would he be able to be holding a white/blank flag? i think it would look best sitting similarly to your bogsneak adopt with the flag in his mouth, but you can overrule that if you think something else would be better! ideally id like it to be roughly taller than it is wide.
payment type: treasure
other: i hope this is ok!!
@bothriolepis

username: Hippogryph
commission type: cartoon
commission tier: secondary/tertiary
character reference: xx / xx ... plus any other photos of a danish protest pig. sorry this isnt a specific character so i don't have an individual reference as such!
size: full size
commission specifics: would he be able to be holding a white/blank flag? i think it would look best sitting similarly to your bogsneak adopt with the flag in his mouth, but you can overrule that if you think something else would be better! ideally id like it to be roughly taller than it is wide.
payment type: treasure
other: i hope this is ok!!
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
@Hippogryph
oh yeah i can def do something like that!! is 1200kt okay with you? if so, feel free to send it on over and i can get started!
@Hippogryph
oh yeah i can def do something like that!! is 1200kt okay with you? if so, feel free to send it on over and i can get started!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Pretty Art!
Pretty Art!
@ShampooChan13
thank you so much!!!
@ShampooChan13
thank you so much!!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

username: Crustacean
commission type: Cartoon
commission tier: Sec/tert, but if his design is too complex, I can send some eggs or scattersights as well :)
character reference: [x]
size: Full size
commission specifics: n/a, any pose/expression you want.
payment type: Bee + some scattersights or eggs if necessary, whichever you would prefer!
@bothriolepis

username: Crustacean
commission type: Cartoon
commission tier: Sec/tert, but if his design is too complex, I can send some eggs or scattersights as well :)
character reference: [x]
size: Full size
commission specifics: n/a, any pose/expression you want.
payment type: Bee + some scattersights or eggs if necessary, whichever you would prefer!
chickens are decent people
@Crustacean
thanks so much for ordering!! just bee is totally adequate, feel free to send it when you can!
@Crustacean
thanks so much for ordering!! just bee is totally adequate, feel free to send it when you can!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
^^
^^
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34