Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cartoon/chibis n pixel art (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34
@SoulShepard
actually if you’d like you can order now, i’m nearly done w my current queue! if not tho i can def ping you when I reopen officially!
@SoulShepard
actually if you’d like you can order now, i’m nearly done w my current queue! if not tho i can def ping you when I reopen officially!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis just happened to see this (you pinged my name wrong :p) but do you take mixed payment? if so I'd love to order right now!

username: SoulShepherd
commission type: cartoon
commission tier: secondary/tertiary
character reference: Ghoul
size: full size
commission specifics: Can you draw him in a classic vampire halloween costume? maybe holding a carved jack-o-lantern or something? generally just looking ready for halloween! OH and if isn't too much trouble, some little white bat wings like the 5th picture in his gallery?
payment type: 1000g / 200kt
other: You don't have to go with the jack-o-lantern suggestion if you have a better idea for him or simply don't want to draw it :D
@bothriolepis just happened to see this (you pinged my name wrong :p) but do you take mixed payment? if so I'd love to order right now!

username: SoulShepherd
commission type: cartoon
commission tier: secondary/tertiary
character reference: Ghoul
size: full size
commission specifics: Can you draw him in a classic vampire halloween costume? maybe holding a carved jack-o-lantern or something? generally just looking ready for halloween! OH and if isn't too much trouble, some little white bat wings like the 5th picture in his gallery?
payment type: 1000g / 200kt
other: You don't have to go with the jack-o-lantern suggestion if you have a better idea for him or simply don't want to draw it :D
asdasdasd.png
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@SoulShepherd
oh i'm super sorry abt that!!! and i can def do something like that, no problem!! feel free to send payment whenever!
@SoulShepherd
oh i'm super sorry abt that!!! and i can def do something like that, no problem!! feel free to send payment whenever!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@SoulShepherd here you go!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/552PxvJ.png[/img]
@SoulShepherd
here you go!!
552PxvJ.png
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis AAAAAHH THANK YOU!! he's looking perfect omg!!
@bothriolepis AAAAAHH THANK YOU!! he's looking perfect omg!!
asdasdasd.png
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@SoulShepherd
thank you!!!
@SoulShepherd
thank you!!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis [b]username:[/b] beanutbutter [b]commission type:[/b] ([b]cartoon[/b]/pixel) [b]commission tier:[/b] (scondary/tertiary, [b]primary[/b], or breed change) [b]character reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52391702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523918/52391702_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]apparel:[/b] i love...him skin [b]size:[/b] ([b]bio size[/b]/full size for cartoons, siggy size/bigger for pixels) [b]commission specifics:[/b] GENESIS is a soft and deeply loved son boy who had the misfortune to be the basis of a expansive hivemind so he's, uh, doing his best with that [b]payment type:[/b] idk man i guess i'll buy you a starmap? whatever u want or i can give u flat gems/treasure [b]other:[/b] let me know if you have any questions!!
@bothriolepis
username: beanutbutter
commission type: (cartoon/pixel)
commission tier: (scondary/tertiary, primary, or breed change)
character reference:
52391702_350.png

apparel: i love...him skin
size: (bio size/full size for cartoons, siggy size/bigger for pixels)
commission specifics: GENESIS is a soft and deeply loved son boy who had the misfortune to be the basis of a expansive hivemind so he's, uh, doing his best with that
payment type: idk man i guess i'll buy you a starmap? whatever u want or i can give u flat gems/treasure
other: let me know if you have any questions!!
britwhalebadge.png
@beanutbutter
gosh what an absolutely fantastic gorgeous boy!!! i'd be happy to draw him <3 and i'd be happy with starmap or just g/t, whatever is easier for you!
@beanutbutter
gosh what an absolutely fantastic gorgeous boy!!! i'd be happy to draw him <3 and i'd be happy with starmap or just g/t, whatever is easier for you!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
[b]username:[/b] epher [b]commission type:[/b] pixel!! [b]commission tier:[/b] not sure - see apparel section [b]character reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37020765] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370208/37020765_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]apparel:[/b] i don't want any of her apparel included, just the accent - i'm not sure what tier that would fall into >~< [b]size:[/b] i'd love something in [url=https://i.imgur.com/JiY2G5G.png]this size[/url]! [b]commission specifics:[/b] make her kinda grumpy? but not *too* grumpy, she's not the expressive type lol [b]payment type:[/b] gems, or a gene of your choice from whatever tier is appropriate! [b]other:[/b] nope! :D
username: epher
commission type: pixel!!
commission tier: not sure - see apparel section
character reference:

37020765_350.png

apparel: i don't want any of her apparel included, just the accent - i'm not sure what tier that would fall into >~<
size: i'd love something in this size!
commission specifics: make her kinda grumpy? but not *too* grumpy, she's not the expressive type lol
payment type: gems, or a gene of your choice from whatever tier is appropriate!
other: nope! :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@epher
oh gosh what a gorgeous lady!! accents fall under the 1500g tier if that's alright w you, and i'd love gems for the payment!
@epher
oh gosh what a gorgeous lady!! accents fall under the 1500g tier if that's alright w you, and i'd love gems for the payment!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34