Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cartoon/chibis n pixel art (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34
@bothriolepis

I. AM. LITERALLY. OBSESSED W THIS
I HAD SUCH A REACTION OUT LOUD MY BF WAS LIKE “ARE U OKAY” SKDJDKDKD

THIS IS SUCH AN ABSOLUTE VIBE???? I LOVE THE WAY U DID THE SMOKE AND THE SLIME AND THEIR EYELIDS LOOK SO COOL AND CASUAL
THANK U SM FOR THIS GOD BLESS
@bothriolepis

I. AM. LITERALLY. OBSESSED W THIS
I HAD SUCH A REACTION OUT LOUD MY BF WAS LIKE “ARE U OKAY” SKDJDKDKD

THIS IS SUCH AN ABSOLUTE VIBE???? I LOVE THE WAY U DID THE SMOKE AND THE SLIME AND THEIR EYELIDS LOOK SO COOL AND CASUAL
THANK U SM FOR THIS GOD BLESS
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats
AAA IM SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH!!! THANK YOU!
@Ghoulcats
AAA IM SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH!!! THANK YOU!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
bump!!
bump!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis so a breed change would pay for a cartoon-style artwork?
@bothriolepis so a breed change would pay for a cartoon-style artwork?
k1nm2oI.png
@MaktedSoda
a gem breed change would yes!! so wildclaw or coatl^^ and if you take that option then you can order as complex a character as you want!
@MaktedSoda
a gem breed change would yes!! so wildclaw or coatl^^ and if you take that option then you can order as complex a character as you want!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
bump!
bump!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis ah, you misspelled my user in the ping. are only gem breed changes accepted, or would a noc breed change work?
@bothriolepis ah, you misspelled my user in the ping. are only gem breed changes accepted, or would a noc breed change work?
k1nm2oI.png
@MaltedSoda
oh i'm really sorry about that!!! and for this shop, yeah only gem breed changes :'^)
@MaltedSoda
oh i'm really sorry about that!!! and for this shop, yeah only gem breed changes :'^)
Untitled_Artwork.gif
bump!
bump!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

username: sylvannull
commission type: cartoon
commission tier: not an fr dragon, one image with both human and beast null
character reference: hehe
apparel: n/a
size: full size cartoon!
commission specifics: i will pay for two cartoon characters in one picture, whatever position/poses you think work most efficiently to show that they are the same character, just different forms. notes on pose "personality": beast null is very top-heavy but can stand on its hind legs, and human null has a bit of a slouch, kinda tired/defeated. feel free to give him a smug lil smirk though ;)
payment type: gems + eggs [2]
other: feel free to exercise some artistic liberty! i love to see the traits that artists think "hey this would look good" and add them to my ocs, but color scheme [unless you're adhering to a certain palette], general body shape, and specific markings should stay original bls

edit: i can also pay you in eggs + breed change instead!
@bothriolepis

username: sylvannull
commission type: cartoon
commission tier: not an fr dragon, one image with both human and beast null
character reference: hehe
apparel: n/a
size: full size cartoon!
commission specifics: i will pay for two cartoon characters in one picture, whatever position/poses you think work most efficiently to show that they are the same character, just different forms. notes on pose "personality": beast null is very top-heavy but can stand on its hind legs, and human null has a bit of a slouch, kinda tired/defeated. feel free to give him a smug lil smirk though ;)
payment type: gems + eggs [2]
other: feel free to exercise some artistic liberty! i love to see the traits that artists think "hey this would look good" and add them to my ocs, but color scheme [unless you're adhering to a certain palette], general body shape, and specific markings should stay original bls

edit: i can also pay you in eggs + breed change instead!
cHa0MYt.pngoq8LyLj.png
l8NOdbs.pngFObX7rS.png

0, not O
addicted to scrying/dressing dragons, hmu if your dragons need a makeover ::)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34