Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cartoon/chibis n pixel art (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34
@bothriolepis

omg yea i literally have never finished a fullbody drawing that fast EVER ksdldjflkd

ill come back once i finish the ref sheet for her ghoul form and get another one if ur open :3c will be after anthrocon so sometime in july
@bothriolepis

omg yea i literally have never finished a fullbody drawing that fast EVER ksdldjflkd

ill come back once i finish the ref sheet for her ghoul form and get another one if ur open :3c will be after anthrocon so sometime in july
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats
yee luckily these chibis are super fun and fast for me to do!! normal full bodies tend to take quite a bit longer for me^^

and i probably will be open, as long as i don't have a long queue! i love drawing chibis so i like keeping this place open <3 i'm looking forward to seeing her ghoul form!!
@Ghoulcats
yee luckily these chibis are super fun and fast for me to do!! normal full bodies tend to take quite a bit longer for me^^

and i probably will be open, as long as i don't have a long queue! i love drawing chibis so i like keeping this place open <3 i'm looking forward to seeing her ghoul form!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@nyamjoon here you go!! lemme know if you want any changes! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ub0dBr2.png[/img]
@nyamjoon
here you go!! lemme know if you want any changes!
Ub0dBr2.png
Untitled_Artwork.gif
He looks soooo cuteee aaaaaa ;; thank you so much!
He looks soooo cuteee aaaaaa ;; thank you so much!
sig.png
@nyamjoon
thank you too!!
@nyamjoon
thank you too!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

its july and im back w alex's ghoul form!!

username: Ghoulcats
commission type: cartoon
character reference: here
size: full size
commission specifics: whatever pose/expression u think would suit them! honestly ive never rly drawn them w any expression other than neutral sskdfjlg
payment type: gems and one or two scattersights, depending on what tier ghoul falls into :'3
@bothriolepis

its july and im back w alex's ghoul form!!

username: Ghoulcats
commission type: cartoon
character reference: here
size: full size
commission specifics: whatever pose/expression u think would suit them! honestly ive never rly drawn them w any expression other than neutral sskdfjlg
payment type: gems and one or two scattersights, depending on what tier ghoul falls into :'3
@Ghoulcats
AA i love their new form!! should still be simple tier, so the equivalent of 1200g is good!!
@Ghoulcats
AA i love their new form!! should still be simple tier, so the equivalent of 1200g is good!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

okay awesome i’ll send over 900g and a scattersight!!
@bothriolepis

okay awesome i’ll send over 900g and a scattersight!!
@Ghoulcats
perfect!!
@Ghoulcats
perfect!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@Ghoulcats here they are!! lemme know if you'd like any changes!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vYfA37b.png[/img]
@Ghoulcats
here they are!! lemme know if you'd like any changes!!
vYfA37b.png
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34