Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | art according to elliot [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump!~
bump!~
D03a4pf.png
@overture [eye emoji] [b]subject:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51416246][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514163/51416246_350.png[/img][/url] fancy hat lady, adventurer, historian, art thief [b]any particular emotion / expression?:[/b] confident? cocky? something like that, probably, but i don't know anything about expressions anyway so don't mind me [b]want a gijinka designed?:[/b] no [b]transparent background?:[/b] yup! [b]any other things?:[/b] i kinda,,, really want all the apparel (the stuff that would be visible on a headshot that is) to be included because she needs to have that gay flair (tm) and the hat is absolutely vital for that, duh. hope that drawing the apparel would be alright with you? [b]payment type?:[/b] treasure!! [b]special note:[/b] if the locket she's wearing doesn't show on her neck (bc it's, like, too low or whatever), maybe she could be holding it in her teeth? like, dangling from her mouth, sort of? god am i even making any sense it's almost 1 am here, sorry :'D
@overture [eye emoji]

subject:
51416246_350.png
fancy hat lady, adventurer, historian, art thief
any particular emotion / expression?: confident? cocky? something like that, probably, but i don't know anything about expressions anyway so don't mind me
want a gijinka designed?: no
transparent background?: yup!
any other things?: i kinda,,, really want all the apparel (the stuff that would be visible on a headshot that is) to be included because she needs to have that gay flair (tm) and the hat is absolutely vital for that, duh. hope that drawing the apparel would be alright with you?
payment type?: treasure!!
special note: if the locket she's wearing doesn't show on her neck (bc it's, like, too low or whatever), maybe she could be holding it in her teeth? like, dangling from her mouth, sort of? god am i even making any sense it's almost 1 am here, sorry :'D
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
[indent][size=2]@Fenixinka [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] im definitely willin to do the apparel ! and wow im gay
@Fenixinka im definitely willin to do the apparel ! and wow im gay
D03a4pf.png
bunp!
bunp!
D03a4pf.png
bump!
bump!
D03a4pf.png
bump!
bump!
D03a4pf.png
@overture Would you take a Filigree Rapier for 2 dragon busts + a bit of detail / interesting stuff? :D
@overture Would you take a Filigree Rapier for 2 dragon busts + a bit of detail / interesting stuff? :D
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake thinking on it, im sorry but no! im pretty picky with items as payment :0
@CrazyCake thinking on it, im sorry but no! im pretty picky with items as payment :0
D03a4pf.png
bump!
bump!
D03a4pf.png
@Flora i finally got around to updating my art sheet, so no, i don't do only busts at the moment! i offer halfbodies as well now! (but if you are interested in a bust, thats fine! hope im not too confusing qwq)
@Flora i finally got around to updating my art sheet, so no, i don't do only busts at the moment! i offer halfbodies as well now! (but if you are interested in a bust, thats fine! hope im not too confusing qwq)
D03a4pf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10