Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {MOVED} -V-B0X's Dragon Portraits-
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@V0iCEB0X Sure! And I can pay the difference, no problem there^^
@V0iCEB0X Sure! And I can pay the difference, no problem there^^
2WRv2Ib.jpg

Hey there!

I was wondering if I could by Mage from you, if they're still available?
Hey there!

I was wondering if I could by Mage from you, if they're still available?
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@Hyasynthetic
Ah, unfortunately they were sold not too long ago ;-; didn't have the time to take then off the listing yet due to school

My apologies!!
@Hyasynthetic
Ah, unfortunately they were sold not too long ago ;-; didn't have the time to take then off the listing yet due to school

My apologies!!
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
That's all right. Thank you anyway!
That's all right. Thank you anyway!
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
^^
^^
5409.png

34821.png
@V0iCEB0X Hello! Back again with another cosmic abomination for you to draw! (If this particular design is too difficult, i'll happily provide you with a simpler character.) Username: Alamire Dragon/Creature: Pride [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46499333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464994/46499333_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust of his design in his bio Type: Fullbody Style: Glass-Shaded Apparel?: N/a Personality: Pride is, quite literally, an embodiment of his namesake and the spawn of Eris. He is the most powerful of his six siblings and boy does he know it. He lurks in the shadows of the Sun Farm (The clan is essentially a solar-powered city built from stolen lightning bluebrints by two ex-pirates) and toys with his victims in alien mockery of emotion. Details: In terms of his body, he's a mess of giant feathered wings, luminous orbs, teeth, eyes and flailing tendrils. If you could draw him hiding within the midpoint of darkness and light with his mouth locked in a silent scream that'd be awesome, but if you've got a different image in mind, go wild!
@V0iCEB0X
Hello! Back again with another cosmic abomination for you to draw! (If this particular design is too difficult, i'll happily provide you with a simpler character.)

Username: Alamire

Dragon/Creature: Pride

46499333_350.png

Bust of his design in his bio

Type: Fullbody

Style: Glass-Shaded

Apparel?: N/a

Personality: Pride is, quite literally, an embodiment of his namesake and the spawn of Eris. He is the most powerful of his six siblings and boy does he know it. He lurks in the shadows of the Sun Farm (The clan is essentially a solar-powered city built from stolen lightning bluebrints by two ex-pirates) and toys with his victims in alien mockery of emotion.

Details: In terms of his body, he's a mess of giant feathered wings, luminous orbs, teeth, eyes and flailing tendrils. If you could draw him hiding within the midpoint of darkness and light with his mouth locked in a silent scream that'd be awesome, but if you've got a different image in mind, go wild!
YQFYQ59.png
Username: Arkonsel

Dragon/Creature: Livia and/or Rie

Type: Full body lineart

Style: Lineart

Apparel?: Rie has three knives in a thigh strap and a golden fillet on his head. Livia has the book on her side, a witch hat, and roses in her hair+tail.

Personality: They're both very arrogant, confident types. Rie is more playful, though, while Livia's challenging/dangerous.

Details: If you could do them both in one picture, that would be awesome!
Username: Arkonsel

Dragon/Creature: Livia and/or Rie

Type: Full body lineart

Style: Lineart

Apparel?: Rie has three knives in a thigh strap and a golden fillet on his head. Livia has the book on her side, a witch hat, and roses in her hair+tail.

Personality: They're both very arrogant, confident types. Rie is more playful, though, while Livia's challenging/dangerous.

Details: If you could do them both in one picture, that would be awesome!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
!!!!!! Omg hey!!!! I'd totally love to buy both Glitch and Nova for gems!!!! :ooo <333
!!!!!! Omg hey!!!! I'd totally love to buy both Glitch and Nova for gems!!!! :ooo <333
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@Alamire
Awesome! I love drawing your spooky characters ^_^ I'll add your name to my list and get started as soon as I can!

@Arkonsel
Ah- Unfortunately, I am unable to draw/sketch humans and human-like characters :') So unless the two characters (who look wonderful btw) have a feral form or so, I might have to aadly politely decline..

@EpsiWire
Awesome!! :'DD I'll reserve them for you and the moment I get a hold of my laptop (since that is where the files are held) I'll send them over! ^_^
@Alamire
Awesome! I love drawing your spooky characters ^_^ I'll add your name to my list and get started as soon as I can!

@Arkonsel
Ah- Unfortunately, I am unable to draw/sketch humans and human-like characters :') So unless the two characters (who look wonderful btw) have a feral form or so, I might have to aadly politely decline..

@EpsiWire
Awesome!! :'DD I'll reserve them for you and the moment I get a hold of my laptop (since that is where the files are held) I'll send them over! ^_^
5409.png

34821.png
@V0iCEB0X a;sdja;sjda;dsja OMG I'M SO SORRY, I meant to link to their feral forms.

Here's Rie (dragon) and Livia (nightmare deer).

Again, super sorry about the mix-up!
@V0iCEB0X a;sdja;sjda;dsja OMG I'M SO SORRY, I meant to link to their feral forms.

Here's Rie (dragon) and Livia (nightmare deer).

Again, super sorry about the mix-up!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29