Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > Just a Dude's Art! < 200kt headshots!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@SuperNinjaDragon Do you do non-dragon characters, specifically anthros? If so, I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
@SuperNinjaDragon Do you do non-dragon characters, specifically anthros? If so, I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
Can you animate, draw anthros/furries, or make music? ~ click here ~
Please copy/paste my username when pinging!

if9zLya.jpg
@SuperNinjaDragon I would love to be added to your pinglist please!
@SuperNinjaDragon I would love to be added to your pinglist please!
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@acinonyxjubatus
Yup, I'll add you to the pinglist! :)
@acinonyxjubatus
Yup, I'll add you to the pinglist! :)
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@GlassGhost
Sure thing - added! :D
@GlassGhost
Sure thing - added! :D
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Thank you so so much! @SuperNinjaDragon
Thank you so so much! @SuperNinjaDragon
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@Extormus Hello, got two thumbnails to show you, a bit more detailed than intended actually, heh. The first one is of Extormus lying on their back in a silly dog-like way, and the second one is them chilling and looking up at the sky :) As you can notice, I have forgotten to put wings in the first one, oops. The wings for that one will be somewhat splayed/spread out. [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/783693cb-7ff8-4b1d-88c5-2d6b70da691a/dcvzyxe-c480c05d-1e35-46a9-a434-236db1f86f11.png/v1/fill/w_869,h_920,strp/commission_30_1_by_sunidr_dcvzyxe-pre.png[/img] Pick your favourite one, suggest any edits and I'll draw a bigger more detailed sketch and ping you when it's done! Hope you have a happy new year! ;) Edit: I suddenly got an idea where in the second thumnail they can be reaching out to some fireflies or something like that. Pesky ideas, popping out when I need to go to sleep XD
@Extormus
Hello, got two thumbnails to show you, a bit more detailed than intended actually, heh.

The first one is of Extormus lying on their back in a silly dog-like way, and the second one is them chilling and looking up at the sky :)
As you can notice, I have forgotten to put wings in the first one, oops. The wings for that one will be somewhat splayed/spread out.
commission_30_1_by_sunidr_dcvzyxe-pre.png

Pick your favourite one, suggest any edits and I'll draw a bigger more detailed sketch and ping you when it's done!
Hope you have a happy new year! ;)

Edit: I suddenly got an idea where in the second thumnail they can be reaching out to some fireflies or something like that. Pesky ideas, popping out when I need to go to sleep XD
@SuperNinjaDragon Your art is so cool! Can i be on the pinglist please?
@SuperNinjaDragon Your art is so cool! Can i be on the pinglist please?
rayy3m.jpg
@SuperNinjaDragon

Aah, you're making it so hard to choose, both poses are looking great xP
I suppose I'll go for the second one. I like the idea of him stretching out one of his front paws - could it be his right one (the one that is only visible a little bit in the sketch)?

Thanks and Happy New Year to you as well c:
@SuperNinjaDragon

Aah, you're making it so hard to choose, both poses are looking great xP
I suppose I'll go for the second one. I like the idea of him stretching out one of his front paws - could it be his right one (the one that is only visible a little bit in the sketch)?

Thanks and Happy New Year to you as well c:
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
@Ninjagirly
Thank you :D I added you to the pinglist!
@Ninjagirly
Thank you :D I added you to the pinglist!
@Extormus
Okay, right paw it is ;)
@Extormus
Okay, right paw it is ;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17