Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] AAAAAART SHOP!
1 2 3
Username: teighlor
Link To Dragon:http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=413972&tab=dragon&did=49166989
Order Type: art bust
Payment Type:gems
Briefly Describe Your Dragon's Personality (especially important for lore): bubbly and goofy
Emotion (for art): super happy
Apparel? (for art) (optional) (embedded apparel piece code or exact apparel name):
Notes: take as long as needed. I understand how busy life can get. Hehe.
Username: teighlor
Link To Dragon:http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=413972&tab=dragon&did=49166989
Order Type: art bust
Payment Type:gems
Briefly Describe Your Dragon's Personality (especially important for lore): bubbly and goofy
Emotion (for art): super happy
Apparel? (for art) (optional) (embedded apparel piece code or exact apparel name):
Notes: take as long as needed. I understand how busy life can get. Hehe.
8Sg6vde.png 35CN9Cr.png
boop
boop
Crownworthy_FR_SaltyGhost.png fE0vSYy.png
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
@teighlor
Order accepted! skdlfjdskf I can't believe I didn't notice there had been an order; I'll have to cut back on my forum subscriptions.
@teighlor
Order accepted! skdlfjdskf I can't believe I didn't notice there had been an order; I'll have to cut back on my forum subscriptions.
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
@teighlor
Would you like it to be a sketch, lined, lined and textured, or full color?
@teighlor
Would you like it to be a sketch, lined, lined and textured, or full color?
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
@jadeseeker27

haha of course now worries!
& lined and textured please. Shall I send over payment now? 100 right?
@jadeseeker27

haha of course now worries!
& lined and textured please. Shall I send over payment now? 100 right?
8Sg6vde.png 35CN9Cr.png
@teighlor Lined and textured it is! Yes, it's 100, and sure, go ahead and send it over now. PM or CR is fine, whichever you prefer. [emoji=familiar heart]
@teighlor
Lined and textured it is! Yes, it's 100, and sure, go ahead and send it over now. PM or CR is fine, whichever you prefer.
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
boop
boop
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
@BuddyMaltese @DarkestNightFall @dransnake @idiosyncratic @Kayenta @Keryth @Mbirnsings71 @Pearlimose @RaneInSpane @sleepytroll @texaspooky @Text @TheOtherKirby

Pre-orders for a special digital adopt, the Spiral-Bound Notebook, are now being accepted! Stay tuned for festival & profit push deals starting 3/24!
@BuddyMaltese @DarkestNightFall @dransnake @idiosyncratic @Kayenta @Keryth @Mbirnsings71 @Pearlimose @RaneInSpane @sleepytroll @texaspooky @Text @TheOtherKirby

Pre-orders for a special digital adopt, the Spiral-Bound Notebook, are now being accepted! Stay tuned for festival & profit push deals starting 3/24!
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
[center]@teighlor Here's Philosophical! I hope you like the art! If you would like any small modifications made to the art, please contact me and I will accommodate you without any excess charge. Thank you so much for waiting so patiently for the commission to be completed [emoji=familiar heart] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524840437064925188/558822903815340042/Philosophical_FINAL_teighlor.png[/img][/center]
@teighlor

Here's Philosophical! I hope you like the art! If you would like any small modifications made to the art, please contact me and I will accommodate you without any excess charge. Thank you so much for waiting so patiently for the commission to be completed

Philosophical_FINAL_teighlor.png
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
1 2 3