Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Limited Time] Drud's Holiday Doodles
1 2
It's Christmas break and I finally have some free time, so I will be using it to practice my art. [list] [*] All FR rules apply [*] I will only be handling three requests at a time. [*] This operates on a first come, first serve basis. Once all slots are taken, they're taken until one opens again. I will not make a waitlist. [*] All payments must be sent before I start the art. If I find that I cannot finish your art for any reason, you will get a full refund. [*] I am only looking for currency. Please don't offer anything else. [*] This shop is open from [b]December 24 to January 4th[/b]. I will still work on requests after that but will not take any new ones. [*] I specialize in animal anatomy. You may request humans/anthros but I can't guarantee they'll turn out good. [*] Nothing sexual in nature please. I can do gore. [/list] [columns][b]Style[/b] Traditional: Digital Sketch: Digital Art (Unshaded): Digital Art (Full): [nextcol] [color=transparent]filler[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]filler[/color] [nextcol]Headshot 60g 60g 220g 430g [nextcol] [color=transparent]filler[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]filler[/color] [nextcol]Fullbody 120g 120g 440g Bribe Me![/columns] For examples, see [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2590244/1#post_36768972]here[/url]. [b]Slots:[/b] 1) Empty! 2) Empty! 3) Empty! [b]Pinglist:[/b] Fellefan [b]Order Form[/b] [code] [b]ID:[/b] Your FR User ID [b]Style:[/b] See above styles [b]Subject:[/b] Please provide a link/image to at least one reference. [b]Apparel:[/b] Choose up to three articles of clothing. Anything else will not be drawn on. I may or may not draw accents/genes depending on complexity. [b]Other:[/b] Specific poses, expressions, colors, etc? Put them here. [/code]
It's Christmas break and I finally have some free time, so I will be using it to practice my art.
  • All FR rules apply
  • I will only be handling three requests at a time.
  • This operates on a first come, first serve basis. Once all slots are taken, they're taken until one opens again. I will not make a waitlist.
  • All payments must be sent before I start the art. If I find that I cannot finish your art for any reason, you will get a full refund.
  • I am only looking for currency. Please don't offer anything else.
  • This shop is open from December 24 to January 4th. I will still work on requests after that but will not take any new ones.
  • I specialize in animal anatomy. You may request humans/anthros but I can't guarantee they'll turn out good.
  • Nothing sexual in nature please. I can do gore.
Style
Traditional:
Digital Sketch:
Digital Art (Unshaded):
Digital Art (Full):
filler filler Headshot
60g
60g
220g
430g
filler filler Fullbody
120g
120g
440g
Bribe Me!

For examples, see here.

Slots:
1) Empty!
2) Empty!
3) Empty!

Pinglist:
Fellefan

Order Form
Code:
[b]ID:[/b] Your FR User ID [b]Style:[/b] See above styles [b]Subject:[/b] Please provide a link/image to at least one reference. [b]Apparel:[/b] Choose up to three articles of clothing. Anything else will not be drawn on. I may or may not draw accents/genes depending on complexity. [b]Other:[/b] Specific poses, expressions, colors, etc? Put them here.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
[center]Traditional Headshot: [img]https://imgur.com/bBU7sTE.png[/img] ------ Traditional Fullbody: [img]https://imgur.com/asaGDVv.png[/img] ------ Digital Headshot Sketch: [img]https://imgur.com/JO2siHr.png[/img] ------ Digital Headshot Unshaded: [img]https://imgur.com/Nyvsy7u.png[/img] ------ Digital Headshot Shaded: [img]https://imgur.com/TuYqm5T.png[/img]
Traditional Headshot:

bBU7sTE.png
Traditional Fullbody:

asaGDVv.png
Digital Headshot Sketch:

JO2siHr.png
Digital Headshot Unshaded:
Nyvsy7u.png
Digital Headshot Shaded:

TuYqm5T.png
The shop is open now! :D
The shop is open now! :D
@Druggigon8

I'd love to get a slot but one quick question.

Do you have any watercolor examples, per chance?
@Druggigon8

I'd love to get a slot but one quick question.

Do you have any watercolor examples, per chance?
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Sent an example. It's not FR related so I never included it in the examples.
@Enoch Sent an example. It's not FR related so I never included it in the examples.
@Druddigon8

Ah, thank you so much!
I appreciate the example!

ID: 72389
Style: Digital Headshot Sketch
Subject: Faustina
Apparel: You can choose whether or not to draw the Jellyfish hat.
Other: I'd like the line-art to be pink, please. Pose and expression is up to the artist.
@Druddigon8

Ah, thank you so much!
I appreciate the example!

ID: 72389
Style: Digital Headshot Sketch
Subject: Faustina
Apparel: You can choose whether or not to draw the Jellyfish hat.
Other: I'd like the line-art to be pink, please. Pose and expression is up to the artist.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Noted! Please send the payment as soon as possible.
@Enoch Noted! Please send the payment as soon as possible.
I've been buying my own Christmas presents and I thought your style would work really well for something I had in mind! I've been really in love with Star Wars lately so I hope this is okay, and if not, just let me know! :)

ID: 352648
Style: Traditional full body
Subject: Stray the jackalope (feral)
Apparel: No clothing, but I was wanting either a Darth Vader helmet or a regular Storm trooper helmet!
Other: As Stray is tiny as a feral, I was wanting him with the helmet on top, poking his head out or trying to strand with it on him but the helmet clearly too big for him to wear. Any other Star Wars items you want to add, like the handle of a light saber, would be great too! Having Stray looking cute or trying to have on a Stern face would both be fine by me!

Thank you for your time and let me know if there are any questions! Otherwise I'll send payment upon your confirmation :>
I've been buying my own Christmas presents and I thought your style would work really well for something I had in mind! I've been really in love with Star Wars lately so I hope this is okay, and if not, just let me know! :)

ID: 352648
Style: Traditional full body
Subject: Stray the jackalope (feral)
Apparel: No clothing, but I was wanting either a Darth Vader helmet or a regular Storm trooper helmet!
Other: As Stray is tiny as a feral, I was wanting him with the helmet on top, poking his head out or trying to strand with it on him but the helmet clearly too big for him to wear. Any other Star Wars items you want to add, like the handle of a light saber, would be great too! Having Stray looking cute or trying to have on a Stern face would both be fine by me!

Thank you for your time and let me know if there are any questions! Otherwise I'll send payment upon your confirmation :>
@TuxTheStrayCat Sorry for the late reply but yes, that's fine! Can you send over the payment?
@TuxTheStrayCat Sorry for the late reply but yes, that's fine! Can you send over the payment?
@Druddigon8 I love your art style! Your dergs are just *chef kiss* [b]ID:[/b] 367122 [b]Style:[/b] Traditional headshot, please! [b]Subject:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43421748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434218/43421748_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] The jewelry in her accent, as well as the rose and feathers on her head, if that's not too much trouble. [b]Other:[/b] The accent hides it, but one of the fireflies from her gene is on her nose. I'd appreciate it if you added it, but I fully understand and wouldn't mind if you didn't! I'll send payment (in treasure) upon your confirmation :^)
@Druddigon8
I love your art style! Your dergs are just *chef kiss*

ID: 367122
Style: Traditional headshot, please!
Subject:

43421748_350.png

Apparel: The jewelry in her accent, as well as the rose and feathers on her head, if that's not too much trouble.
Other: The accent hides it, but one of the fireflies from her gene is on her nose. I'd appreciate it if you added it, but I fully understand and wouldn't mind if you didn't!

I'll send payment (in treasure) upon your confirmation :^)
1 2