Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SV_CHEATS [ art shop ; usd + gems]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@ado aw man, i even bought a couple of eggs for this :<
are there any g1s in my lair who would be considered simple? (besides the triple basic g1s and pterois)
@ado aw man, i even bought a couple of eggs for this :<
are there any g1s in my lair who would be considered simple? (besides the triple basic g1s and pterois)
yv0mNts.png
@ado
Gotcha!! That makes perfect sense. I placed myself on your pinglist for future openings (I’m working with gems only atm - I don’t have a lot of luck with eggs lmao) but I’d love to toss a dragon your way for you to consider if/when gem slots open up again.
Thank you so much for your timely response! Have a wonderful day. ; v ;
@ado
Gotcha!! That makes perfect sense. I placed myself on your pinglist for future openings (I’m working with gems only atm - I don’t have a lot of luck with eggs lmao) but I’d love to toss a dragon your way for you to consider if/when gem slots open up again.
Thank you so much for your timely response! Have a wonderful day. ; v ;
LEbRoVp.png
[b]username[/b] Saeliras [b]character[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48159161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481592/48159161_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]items/skins to include[/b]Any parts of his skincent that would be simple to do? [b]payment type[/b] eggs [b]other[/b] N/A
username Saeliras
character
48159161_350.png

items/skins to includeAny parts of his skincent that would be simple to do?
payment type eggs
other N/A
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@ado
could i reserve an egg slot for the chibis? my design is really simple, but i want to order when im not on mobile ><;;
@ado
could i reserve an egg slot for the chibis? my design is really simple, but i want to order when im not on mobile ><;;
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@farvel
@Valishtu
@sneer

@EmotionalTree
@ail

hello guys! Just wanted to message you so no one is left in the dark, the current commission I am working on proved to be a lil bit more complicated than the rest so it's been taking up more time than I expected so the time frame for when I expected to be done is going to be pushed forward a little bit ^-^ I will still get everything done before my surgery date 6/27 but wanted to let everyone know why there's been a halt in production a little bit !
@farvel
@Valishtu
@sneer

@EmotionalTree
@ail

hello guys! Just wanted to message you so no one is left in the dark, the current commission I am working on proved to be a lil bit more complicated than the rest so it's been taking up more time than I expected so the time frame for when I expected to be done is going to be pushed forward a little bit ^-^ I will still get everything done before my surgery date 6/27 but wanted to let everyone know why there's been a halt in production a little bit !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
Take your time!
Take your time!
OOIa5x2.png
take your time! <3
take your time! <3
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
@ado - just letting you know i changed my name from ail to hod! it's still me i promise oops
@ado - just letting you know i changed my name from ail to hod! it's still me i promise oops
1MLrn1k.png
@5H4D0WDU57 @Valishtu @Korwa @Exceed @ShadowWolf @eieru @spark
I'm swear I love you guys but I took on way too many chibi egg commissions that I ended up being able to do since I'm still struggling to get actual signature commissions done in a timely fashion since one of them proved to be a bit more difficult than anticipated :'D
sadly I'll have to be removing you guys from the egg thingamabob, but please feel free to come back once I open up actual chibi commissions in the future[/s]
@5H4D0WDU57 @Valishtu @Korwa @Exceed @ShadowWolf @eieru @spark
I'm swear I love you guys but I took on way too many chibi egg commissions that I ended up being able to do since I'm still struggling to get actual signature commissions done in a timely fashion since one of them proved to be a bit more difficult than anticipated :'D
sadly I'll have to be removing you guys from the egg thingamabob, but please feel free to come back once I open up actual chibi commissions in the future[/s]
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
Thanks for letting us know! Yes, I would agree, you did seem a bit overloaded haha. I hope you can get through all the commissions okay; take care of yourself~

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for chibi commissions, and would love a ping if you don't mind. ^^
Thanks for letting us know! Yes, I would agree, you did seem a bit overloaded haha. I hope you can get through all the commissions okay; take care of yourself~

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for chibi commissions, and would love a ping if you don't mind. ^^
AFSnGTd.png ShadowWolf2000.gif
S H A D O W W O L F
FR +3
.....................................................................sfox-17291-19_18_24_11_2_2_27_4.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20