Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Phantomic's Art Bazaar [Open!]
1 2 3
@TuxTheStrayCat Here's the Raven! Thank you so much for commissioning me, I had a blast drawing these two angels! <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/AnFpiAU.png[/img]
@TuxTheStrayCat
Here's the Raven! Thank you so much for commissioning me, I had a blast drawing these two angels! <3
AnFpiAU.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif hyde / shroud / party poison | they/it

wishlist | fandragons
I love how Raven came out <3 It was a delight to commission you, I might be back in the future! ;)
Thank you so much <:
I love how Raven came out <3 It was a delight to commission you, I might be back in the future! ;)
Thank you so much <:
@Phantomic

Can I snag two pieces from you, please? <3

Username: ColorfulCredit
Type: Fullbody Colored
Payment: Would treasure be alright?
Character:Would you be willing to draw any two characters from here?
Extras/Notes: They all need art so I was hoping to give you the option to choose. (Quick edit: Some of them are Ginjas so I can link you the dragon as well if you have any questions?)
@Phantomic

Can I snag two pieces from you, please? <3

Username: ColorfulCredit
Type: Fullbody Colored
Payment: Would treasure be alright?
Character:Would you be willing to draw any two characters from here?
Extras/Notes: They all need art so I was hoping to give you the option to choose. (Quick edit: Some of them are Ginjas so I can link you the dragon as well if you have any questions?)
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit
Sounds perfect! I think I'm going to draw Ava and Kichiro! Send the payment and I will get started asap! ^-^
@ColorfulCredit
Sounds perfect! I think I'm going to draw Ava and Kichiro! Send the payment and I will get started asap! ^-^

wishlist | fandragons
bumpin
bumpin

wishlist | fandragons
Commission Update!
@ColorfulCredit @JustaPaperDragon

Hi folks!
No, I haven't forgotten about commissions! Last Wednesday, I came down with a deadly case of food poisoning that left me bedridden all day. Thursday, I was all better but my throat was sore all the way until today, when I found out I have a cold! So, as my health slowly improves, and as finals continue on, I'm here to tell you your commissions should be done sometime between this weekend and the next weekend! I just wanted to update you all so you don't feel scammed!
Thank you! ^^
Commission Update!
@ColorfulCredit @JustaPaperDragon

Hi folks!
No, I haven't forgotten about commissions! Last Wednesday, I came down with a deadly case of food poisoning that left me bedridden all day. Thursday, I was all better but my throat was sore all the way until today, when I found out I have a cold! So, as my health slowly improves, and as finals continue on, I'm here to tell you your commissions should be done sometime between this weekend and the next weekend! I just wanted to update you all so you don't feel scammed!
Thank you! ^^

wishlist | fandragons
@Phantomic
That's horrible~! I'm so sorry.
Food poisoning is the worst and then to top it off with a cold...? Dear god, I would have died. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Try to take it easy until everything has cleared up. Eat lots of tasty soup and avoid going outside in the cold at all costs.
@Phantomic
That's horrible~! I'm so sorry.
Food poisoning is the worst and then to top it off with a cold...? Dear god, I would have died. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Try to take it easy until everything has cleared up. Eat lots of tasty soup and avoid going outside in the cold at all costs.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@Phantomic thanks for the update, sorry I didn't get the ping as my username is justapapertiger not dragon :) hope you feel better!
@Phantomic thanks for the update, sorry I didn't get the ping as my username is justapapertiger not dragon :) hope you feel better!
@JustaPaperTiger
Ah geez why did I think it was dragon? Either way, your commissions should be done soon!
@JustaPaperTiger
Ah geez why did I think it was dragon? Either way, your commissions should be done soon!

wishlist | fandragons
@Phantomic Your art is exactly what i've been searching for in the art shop finall y, , Username: Dime14446 Type: Digital headshot Payment: Gems ! 15 to be exact Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52876733] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528768/52876733_350.png[/img] [/url] Extras/Notes: Please make sure her flower crown is on ! The other items are opt, though i'd prefer them. I'll pay extra for the crown if needed !
@Phantomic Your art is exactly what i've been searching for in the art shop finall y, ,

Username: Dime14446
Type: Digital headshot
Payment: Gems ! 15 to be exact
Character:
52876733_350.png

Extras/Notes: Please make sure her flower crown is on ! The other items are opt, though i'd prefer them. I'll pay extra for the crown if needed !

lHdQ8WC.gif1rAc41Y.gifkz23hWB.gif
1 2 3