Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM/Foddart] ArcanArt Dec 9 - 15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Eiyora

Your hot-beverage-container of choice falls over, and spills me out! I drank all of it. Eiyora! Great to have you back! Order accepted, I have all the genes on that one so it won't take long at all~
@Eiyora

Your hot-beverage-container of choice falls over, and spills me out! I drank all of it. Eiyora! Great to have you back! Order accepted, I have all the genes on that one so it won't take long at all~
I need a new signature.
@Eiyora

A ball python falls out of the air vents and lands in your hot chocolate!

Commission accepted! The total will be 68 levels ^_^ I shall begin working as soon as you send payment! Thank you for commissioning me!
@Eiyora

A ball python falls out of the air vents and lands in your hot chocolate!

Commission accepted! The total will be 68 levels ^_^ I shall begin working as soon as you send payment! Thank you for commissioning me!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@LuminousNoble
ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Starstream
I summon you to cast the following spell:Unusually Small Adopts
This spell shall be cast upon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=124794&tab=dragon&did=16083880 with the skin
The following I place into the circle: 40 levels + whatever else is needed
Other specifications: Could the book be also customized to match him too? He is supposed to be the Keeper of the Winds and Galaxies (The lore that I am creating for my lair will be revolving around space, dimensions, and other planets).
@LuminousNoble

My Name: Starstream
I summon you to cast the following spell:Unusually Small Adopts
This spell shall be cast upon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=124794&tab=dragon&did=16083880 with the skin
The following I place into the circle: 40 levels + whatever else is needed
Other specifications: Could the book be also customized to match him too? He is supposed to be the Keeper of the Winds and Galaxies (The lore that I am creating for my lair will be revolving around space, dimensions, and other planets).
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Starstream

Your ears suddenly pop, and I am in front of you! Hello again! Oof, that skin's gonna be tough - how does an extra 25 levels sound, bringing your total to 65?

I'm happy to customize the book's contents! Maybe a starmap or galactic diagram some sort with a box of text?
@Starstream

Your ears suddenly pop, and I am in front of you! Hello again! Oof, that skin's gonna be tough - how does an extra 25 levels sound, bringing your total to 65?

I'm happy to customize the book's contents! Maybe a starmap or galactic diagram some sort with a box of text?
I need a new signature.
@LuminousNoble Yep that sounds good :) I just love your adopts so much as you can guess <3
@LuminousNoble Yep that sounds good :) I just love your adopts so much as you can guess <3
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
bump

Ho ho swirls in and says "Art is a great gift for people, hint hint!"

*as he leaves you could swear you hear jingle bells in the distance*

bump

Ho ho swirls in and says "Art is a great gift for people, hint hint!"

*as he leaves you could swear you hear jingle bells in the distance*

iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@mythicalviper

My Name:Woolly
I summon you to cast the following spell: I would like to order a 500 word count, first person, background blurb
This spell shall be cast upon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=402501&tab=dragon&did=45810666
The following I place into the circle: 40 levels
Other specifications: Lore notes in dragons bio.

@mythicalviper

My Name:Woolly
I summon you to cast the following spell: I would like to order a 500 word count, first person, background blurb
This spell shall be cast upon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=402501&tab=dragon&did=45810666
The following I place into the circle: 40 levels
Other specifications: Lore notes in dragons bio.

41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
@MythicalViper ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space! My Name: Rosewing I summon you to cast the following spell: I want to get a somewhat short poem, 8 lines, not sure how many words this would be? This spell shall be cast upon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39572018] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395721/39572018_350.png[/img] [/url] The following I place into the circle: Just let me know how many! Other specifications: Basically her story is that she is born with super strong fire magic, so powerful it's overwhelming for her and she becomes a danger to herself and those around her because she can't control it. As a last ditch effort she crosses over into the spirit world and signs a soul pact with a sort of demon/forest spirit type of creature, who comes back to the living world with her and takes on the appearance of a corgi familiar. Maybe this is too much detail for such a short poem? I want it to go next to the crystal ball drawing in her bio PS one more thing: I was waiting to put the poems you wrote for my dragons pinecone and hylas into their bios until the graphics were ready, tho I think at this point they might just not ever happen. (Which is okay, I was looking forward to them but I know real life can get in the way so artist may have needed to hiatus) Unfortunately it's been so long the poems are long buried in my inbox, do you still have copies of them by chance?
@MythicalViper

My Name: Rosewing
I summon you to cast the following spell: I want to get a somewhat short poem, 8 lines, not sure how many words this would be?
This spell shall be cast upon:

39572018_350.png

The following I place into the circle: Just let me know how many!
Other specifications: Basically her story is that she is born with super strong fire magic, so powerful it's overwhelming for her and she becomes a danger to herself and those around her because she can't control it. As a last ditch effort she crosses over into the spirit world and signs a soul pact with a sort of demon/forest spirit type of creature, who comes back to the living world with her and takes on the appearance of a corgi familiar.

Maybe this is too much detail for such a short poem? I want it to go next to the crystal ball drawing in her bio

PS one more thing: I was waiting to put the poems you wrote for my dragons pinecone and hylas into their bios until the graphics were ready, tho I think at this point they might just not ever happen. (Which is okay, I was looking forward to them but I know real life can get in the way so artist may have needed to hiatus)
Unfortunately it's been so long the poems are long buried in my inbox, do you still have copies of them by chance?
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@ghostpastry [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] sublimevoide [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Cat Adopt! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41914161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419142/41914161_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] #41914161 [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 80 levels! [b]Other specifications:[/b] Let me know if you need me to take her stuff off!
@ghostpastry

My Name: sublimevoide
I summon you to cast the following spell: Cat Adopt!

41914161_350.png

This spell shall be cast upon: #41914161
The following I place into the circle: 80 levels!
Other specifications: Let me know if you need me to take her stuff off!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@woolly

A green tree python falls out of the sky and lands with a splash in your tea!

Commission accepted! I shall begin working as soon as I receive payment ^_^

@Rosewing

A rosy boa pokes its head out of the nearest air vent and steals your socks!

Commission accepted! Eight lines would be roughly 100 words, or 18 levels, I believe. I shall do my best to include as much of the details as I can ^_^ I will start working as soon as I receive payment!

I do have the poems for your dragons - I shall send them over in a bit ^_^ Please don't fret about the graphics, they will be ready in due time - the artist is simply swamped with commissions, and it's a long list of people who are waiting for their art. They're doing their best!
@woolly

A green tree python falls out of the sky and lands with a splash in your tea!

Commission accepted! I shall begin working as soon as I receive payment ^_^

@Rosewing

A rosy boa pokes its head out of the nearest air vent and steals your socks!

Commission accepted! Eight lines would be roughly 100 words, or 18 levels, I believe. I shall do my best to include as much of the details as I can ^_^ I will start working as soon as I receive payment!

I do have the poems for your dragons - I shall send them over in a bit ^_^ Please don't fret about the graphics, they will be ready in due time - the artist is simply swamped with commissions, and it's a long list of people who are waiting for their art. They're doing their best!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10