Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {B}{LF} Dragon OC Art!
1 2 3 4
I'm finally really getting into a deeper side of FR rather than just collecting and breeding. So finally, i have a couple of dragons that I would love to have art for!
Note - any commissions WILL NOT be posted anywhere outside of the dragon's bio, and credit will be listed on all.

I will post the dragons and their bios on a post underneath this :)
Payments -
I'm happy to pay with items, skins, currency, familiars,etc
I'm open to pretty much all prices unless they're wildly out of my budget - but fear not, prices and information will be discussed before you put the effort into making anything!
I'm not putting a limit on how many artworks of whatever dragons you decide to take on; again, I'm happy to pay for whatever I can afford.

Busts, anthro, dragon, human, full body; I'll take it! I'm not terribly picky with art styles ( though i do prefer digital, traditional scans are cool too!)
Please PM me if you have any questions, or ping me here!
I'm finally really getting into a deeper side of FR rather than just collecting and breeding. So finally, i have a couple of dragons that I would love to have art for!
Note - any commissions WILL NOT be posted anywhere outside of the dragon's bio, and credit will be listed on all.

I will post the dragons and their bios on a post underneath this :)
Payments -
I'm happy to pay with items, skins, currency, familiars,etc
I'm open to pretty much all prices unless they're wildly out of my budget - but fear not, prices and information will be discussed before you put the effort into making anything!
I'm not putting a limit on how many artworks of whatever dragons you decide to take on; again, I'm happy to pay for whatever I can afford.

Busts, anthro, dragon, human, full body; I'll take it! I'm not terribly picky with art styles ( though i do prefer digital, traditional scans are cool too!)
Please PM me if you have any questions, or ping me here!
IMG_9901.png
My main priority right now is this kid. I actually don't have a name for her just yet but trust me, I'm working on it! She only has 1 piece of art in her bio and a rough outline of her character but she's who I'm looking ror most at the moment! Currently searching both both dragon art and Gijinka art :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50535678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505357/50535678_350.png[/img] [/url] check out her bio for more info! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45852832] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458529/45852832_350.png[/img] [/url] Valda is in the same boat as Maple, message me more details about their character - i'm still working on them [u][i][b]Cornifer[/b][/i][/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458995/45899493_350.png[/img] Cornifer is similiar in nature to his bond brother Sthenno; quiet and gentle, while shelves and shelves of bones and fungi that he collects so proudly. He mostly works with plants, fungi, flowers and thick, pasty inks, turning bones of the dead into something beautiful enough for a soul to reside in. His collection was small and dainty before he met Sthenno, who brought with him beautiful skulls and antlers, skins and stories to help Cornifer with his scavenging habits and turn them both towards the community of Vulture Culture. Cornifer has many siblings spread across the world, but his true home is with Sthenno in the Veyan Arcane lair. [b]Cornifer's Gijinka/human Information[/b] None of my dragons have art yet, so for now I only have notes, sorry for the inconvenience! - Wide, round eyes; he's a very curious character - his shoulder-length silver hair is generally tucked behind his ears or tied lossely at the base of his neck - He's fairly pale, save for the bleach-white birth marks scattering his body ( there's a large, misshaen mass on the left side of his neck) - He has a soft, heartshaped face that emphasises his kind and gentle nature. Pretty much everything about him is soft; makes everyone want to befriend him until they find out about his favourite hobby. - He has a necklace made of broken pieces of bone, bleached white and clean [center][b]Eidolon Spirits[/b][/center] [u][i][b]Morrow and Seraphine[/b] [/i][/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457046/45704523_350.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457046/45704524_350.png[/img] Morrow and Seraphine are as close as close can be. As two abandoned eggs days before their hatching hour, the two were all they had known in their first weeks of childhood. A somewhat unlucky dragon by the name of Divinore found the two young dragons alone and by his own folly, brought them back to the Veyan clan to be raised. However, that did nothing to change the sibling's ways as they grew older. Having been born blind and deaf in one ear, Seraphine depended on Morrow to teach her the ways of the world as Morrow learned how to survive. The two spirits became one and only; tricketers and troublemakers right to the heart. Wherever there is trouble, there is a trace of the Eidolon twins. Their personalities are earily similar, and their dual mood swings are difficult to keep track of, just like themselves. They will regularly disappear, much to the chagrin of Divinore, a spirit lord himself, as not even he can keep an eye on them at all times. You will never spot one Eidolon without the other, and if you do have the misfortune of of crossing ther path, oft they will be twined by the tail as they tease your mind. TRACKING @/ Phyllored - Cornifer dragon bust - PAID FINISHED @/CecilPD - Sthenno dragon headshot, Cornifer gijinka bust PAID FINISHED @/Cutinstincts - Sthenno gijinka - 900g PAID FINISHED [b]@/Voidshadow - Morrow+Seraphine - 320g Pending - @/SaiKae - Sthenno + Cornifer half-body sketch+ full-body flat color- 5500g @/Mokian - Ema [/b] @/Zylen - Sthenno ful body - 200g pPAID FINISHED @/hiehi - sthenno chibi - 500g PAID UNFINISHED {WIP}
My main priority right now is this kid. I actually don't have a name for her just yet but trust me, I'm working on it!
She only has 1 piece of art in her bio and a rough outline of her character but she's who I'm looking ror most at the moment! Currently searching both both dragon art and Gijinka art :)

50535678_350.png

check out her bio for more info!

45852832_350.png

Valda is in the same boat as Maple, message me more details about their character - i'm still working on them

Cornifer

45899493_350.png
Cornifer is similiar in nature to his bond brother Sthenno; quiet and gentle, while shelves and shelves of bones and fungi that he collects so proudly. He mostly works with plants, fungi, flowers and thick, pasty inks, turning bones of the dead into something beautiful enough for a soul to reside in. His collection was small and dainty before he met Sthenno, who brought with him beautiful skulls and antlers, skins and stories to help Cornifer with his scavenging habits and turn them both towards the community of Vulture Culture. Cornifer has many siblings spread across the world, but his true home is with Sthenno in the Veyan Arcane lair.
Cornifer's Gijinka/human Information
None of my dragons have art yet, so for now I only have notes, sorry for the inconvenience!
- Wide, round eyes; he's a very curious character
- his shoulder-length silver hair is generally tucked behind his ears or tied lossely at the base of his neck
- He's fairly pale, save for the bleach-white birth marks scattering his body ( there's a large, misshaen mass on the left side of his neck)
- He has a soft, heartshaped face that emphasises his kind and gentle nature. Pretty much everything about him is soft; makes everyone want to befriend him until they find out about his favourite hobby.
- He has a necklace made of broken pieces of bone, bleached white and clean
Eidolon Spirits

Morrow and Seraphine
45704523_350.png45704524_350.png

Morrow and Seraphine are as close as close can be. As two abandoned eggs days before their hatching hour, the two were all they had known in their first weeks of childhood. A somewhat unlucky dragon by the name of Divinore found the two young dragons alone and by his own folly, brought them back to the Veyan clan to be raised.
However, that did nothing to change the sibling's ways as they grew older. Having been born blind and deaf in one ear, Seraphine depended on Morrow to teach her the ways of the world as Morrow learned how to survive. The two spirits became one and only; tricketers and troublemakers right to the heart. Wherever there is trouble, there is a trace of the Eidolon twins.
Their personalities are earily similar, and their dual mood swings are difficult to keep track of, just like themselves. They will regularly disappear, much to the chagrin of Divinore, a spirit lord himself, as not even he can keep an eye on them at all times. You will never spot one Eidolon without the other, and if you do have the misfortune of of crossing ther path, oft they will be twined by the tail as they tease your mind.

TRACKING
@/ Phyllored - Cornifer dragon bust - PAID FINISHED
@/CecilPD - Sthenno dragon headshot, Cornifer gijinka bust PAID FINISHED
@/Cutinstincts - Sthenno gijinka - 900g PAID FINISHED
@/Voidshadow - Morrow+Seraphine - 320g
Pending -
@/SaiKae - Sthenno + Cornifer half-body sketch+ full-body flat color- 5500g
@/Mokian - Ema

@/Zylen - Sthenno ful body - 200g pPAID FINISHED
@/hiehi - sthenno chibi - 500g PAID UNFINISHED

{WIP}
IMG_9901.png
@LanceyL0nce
Hi, I have my art shop in my signature, if you'd be interested in a semi-realistic or realistic leaning style! (I don't have many dragon art examples, but I can show more if needed)
@LanceyL0nce
Hi, I have my art shop in my signature, if you'd be interested in a semi-realistic or realistic leaning style! (I don't have many dragon art examples, but I can show more if needed)
Check out my art Twitter here!
@LanceyL0nce heyhey! check out my art shop for prices n examples C: i'd be happy to draw ur dragons, cornifer esp catches my eye!
@LanceyL0nce heyhey! check out my art shop for prices n examples C: i'd be happy to draw ur dragons, cornifer esp catches my eye!
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
DRAGON BIOS
all written by the lovely @/ghostesez
CORNIFER
Cornifer was not born into the Veyan Clan, instead having been born deep in the Tangled Wood. He does not speak much of this time. There is no animosity here – only a bit of vague indifference. Cornifer’s parents did not allow for their son to collect many bones – only a few were permitted to line his pockets. As he grew older, Cornifer left his home and came to reside in the Veyan Clan. It is here that he found friendship and freedom to do as he pleased.

It started with a Mirror named Sthenno. Cornifer had been a par of the Veyan Clan for quite some time before Sthenno came to reside there. Sthenno, strong and young and just as mysterious as Cornifer led to a quick friendship between the two. Sthenno often brought back bones and other trinkets from his hunts while Cornifer stayed behind during the times that his bond brother was gone from the lair.

While Cornifer and Sthenno shared an inseparable bond, the days that Sthenno was gone allowed Cornifer the chance to tend to his collections. Bones, fungi, and morbid flowers filled his shelves and the air alike with smells of death and a scent that could only be described as sickly-sweet. It is the bones that Cornifer reveres the most in his collection. He often takes the time to decorate skulls with flowers or feathers, in a hope that the spirit within will be pleased with its eternal resting place.

Despite what many in the Veyan Clan believe, and the rumors spread by hatchlings, Cornifer is not a necromancer. He despises necromancy in all of its forms and sees how no good can come from disturbing the dead. His bond brother, Sthenno agrees with this. While neither see anything particularly wrong with making a ghost from a person, they both detest the idea of the opposite occurring. As such, the chambers of Cornifer may be home to many trickets and bones, but nowhere in them can any book or scroll or mention of necromancy be found.

THE EIDOLON TWINS - MORROW & SERAPHINE/u]
The wick flickered and began to sizzle, the small flame rushing down the wire to the apparatus that it was attached to. The small bomb went off and two tiny Spiral hatchlings scurried from sight. Divinore sighed and opened his eyes. Even from his spot laying on the ground, he could see the entire chamber. Old and dusty, filled with books and scrolls, the chamber was the one place he usually found solace from Morrow and Seraphine, until today it seems. Just beyond his snout, and stink bomb was spewing its noxious gases into Divinore’s chambers.

He sighed and stood, his long legs taking him safety above the foul stench now coating his floors. Divinore stretched his wings and set off after the two hellions that caused such ruckus. As always, he did not have to search far. He found two little Spiral hatchlings curled up around each other behind some old swords two chambers over. Little Seraphine was in the center, he brother coiled around her in a protective, yet gentle stance. They had been resting just like this when Divinore had found them just a few months prior.

As it happens, the two of them had been abandoned as eggs and forced to hatch themselves with no assistance. Living their first few weeks alone had developed the twins into an inseparable force. Molded by no other interaction than each other, and a necessity to find joy in their unfortunate situation left Morrow and Seraphine reeling when Divinore found them and brought the two blue and black Spirals to his home, the Veyan Clan to be raised by their own kind instead of by trees and owls and luck.

The two seemed to have adjusted quickly, learning some semblance of manners and the intricacies of reading and magic. A handful of resident Lightning dragons even offered to teach the hatchlings of their heritage and homeland. While Marrow and Seraphine had indeed acted calm and sophisticated during lessons, they often scurried off at a second’s notice to go illusory spells and set off tricks and traps, such as a stink bomb. More than one unfortunate soul ran snout-first into a door enchanted to be invisible. Often, a faint sound of giggling could be heard in the distance.

Morrow and Seraphine came to be nicknamed the ‘eidolon twins’ by residents in the clan. The two twisty spirits are never seen without the other. They share everything between the two of them: food, a sleeping chamber, and even thoughts. Those unfortunate enough to the caught in their path are often left reeling from the unexpected trouble caused by the twins. Always together, often their tails tied in intricate knots, residents in the Veyan Clan always know that where the eidolon twins are, trouble will soon follow.

Divinore looked down with a sigh at the two troublemakers he took in. Often prone to disappearing, there they sat in full view of the spirit lord. Morrow, ever-twisted around his sister, lay with his chin rested firmly on the top of his sister’s head. Large, bright eyes looked up at him as Seraphine giggled. Her eyes, about ten shades duller than her brother’s, shone just as brightly, but showed her blindness. Seraphine’s left ear drooped slightly lower than her right, the little Spiral having also been born with one working ear.

When Divinore discovered her disabilities, he began to understand their relationship much more deeply. Seraphine had always relied on her brother to show her the ways of the world and guide her in life. In return, she was the bubbliest and funniest of companions – often the brilliant mastermind behind their latest prank. Marrow’s position atop his sister’s head showed intricately just how loved and protected she truly was. Divinore sighed and regarded them with warm eyes, “Are you two hungry?” They nodded, smiling widely at him as they shot out of their hiding place to wrap around his neck, making sure to tie a goofy necklace around him as they went.
DRAGON BIOS
all written by the lovely @/ghostesez
CORNIFER
Cornifer was not born into the Veyan Clan, instead having been born deep in the Tangled Wood. He does not speak much of this time. There is no animosity here – only a bit of vague indifference. Cornifer’s parents did not allow for their son to collect many bones – only a few were permitted to line his pockets. As he grew older, Cornifer left his home and came to reside in the Veyan Clan. It is here that he found friendship and freedom to do as he pleased.

It started with a Mirror named Sthenno. Cornifer had been a par of the Veyan Clan for quite some time before Sthenno came to reside there. Sthenno, strong and young and just as mysterious as Cornifer led to a quick friendship between the two. Sthenno often brought back bones and other trinkets from his hunts while Cornifer stayed behind during the times that his bond brother was gone from the lair.

While Cornifer and Sthenno shared an inseparable bond, the days that Sthenno was gone allowed Cornifer the chance to tend to his collections. Bones, fungi, and morbid flowers filled his shelves and the air alike with smells of death and a scent that could only be described as sickly-sweet. It is the bones that Cornifer reveres the most in his collection. He often takes the time to decorate skulls with flowers or feathers, in a hope that the spirit within will be pleased with its eternal resting place.

Despite what many in the Veyan Clan believe, and the rumors spread by hatchlings, Cornifer is not a necromancer. He despises necromancy in all of its forms and sees how no good can come from disturbing the dead. His bond brother, Sthenno agrees with this. While neither see anything particularly wrong with making a ghost from a person, they both detest the idea of the opposite occurring. As such, the chambers of Cornifer may be home to many trickets and bones, but nowhere in them can any book or scroll or mention of necromancy be found.

THE EIDOLON TWINS - MORROW & SERAPHINE/u]
The wick flickered and began to sizzle, the small flame rushing down the wire to the apparatus that it was attached to. The small bomb went off and two tiny Spiral hatchlings scurried from sight. Divinore sighed and opened his eyes. Even from his spot laying on the ground, he could see the entire chamber. Old and dusty, filled with books and scrolls, the chamber was the one place he usually found solace from Morrow and Seraphine, until today it seems. Just beyond his snout, and stink bomb was spewing its noxious gases into Divinore’s chambers.

He sighed and stood, his long legs taking him safety above the foul stench now coating his floors. Divinore stretched his wings and set off after the two hellions that caused such ruckus. As always, he did not have to search far. He found two little Spiral hatchlings curled up around each other behind some old swords two chambers over. Little Seraphine was in the center, he brother coiled around her in a protective, yet gentle stance. They had been resting just like this when Divinore had found them just a few months prior.

As it happens, the two of them had been abandoned as eggs and forced to hatch themselves with no assistance. Living their first few weeks alone had developed the twins into an inseparable force. Molded by no other interaction than each other, and a necessity to find joy in their unfortunate situation left Morrow and Seraphine reeling when Divinore found them and brought the two blue and black Spirals to his home, the Veyan Clan to be raised by their own kind instead of by trees and owls and luck.

The two seemed to have adjusted quickly, learning some semblance of manners and the intricacies of reading and magic. A handful of resident Lightning dragons even offered to teach the hatchlings of their heritage and homeland. While Marrow and Seraphine had indeed acted calm and sophisticated during lessons, they often scurried off at a second’s notice to go illusory spells and set off tricks and traps, such as a stink bomb. More than one unfortunate soul ran snout-first into a door enchanted to be invisible. Often, a faint sound of giggling could be heard in the distance.

Morrow and Seraphine came to be nicknamed the ‘eidolon twins’ by residents in the clan. The two twisty spirits are never seen without the other. They share everything between the two of them: food, a sleeping chamber, and even thoughts. Those unfortunate enough to the caught in their path are often left reeling from the unexpected trouble caused by the twins. Always together, often their tails tied in intricate knots, residents in the Veyan Clan always know that where the eidolon twins are, trouble will soon follow.

Divinore looked down with a sigh at the two troublemakers he took in. Often prone to disappearing, there they sat in full view of the spirit lord. Morrow, ever-twisted around his sister, lay with his chin rested firmly on the top of his sister’s head. Large, bright eyes looked up at him as Seraphine giggled. Her eyes, about ten shades duller than her brother’s, shone just as brightly, but showed her blindness. Seraphine’s left ear drooped slightly lower than her right, the little Spiral having also been born with one working ear.

When Divinore discovered her disabilities, he began to understand their relationship much more deeply. Seraphine had always relied on her brother to show her the ways of the world and guide her in life. In return, she was the bubbliest and funniest of companions – often the brilliant mastermind behind their latest prank. Marrow’s position atop his sister’s head showed intricately just how loved and protected she truly was. Divinore sighed and regarded them with warm eyes, “Are you two hungry?” They nodded, smiling widely at him as they shot out of their hiding place to wrap around his neck, making sure to tie a goofy necklace around him as they went.
IMG_9901.png
@LanceyL0nce
Hi! I’d love to draw your dragons, here’s my art shop if you’re interested!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2552063
@LanceyL0nce
Hi! I’d love to draw your dragons, here’s my art shop if you’re interested!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2552063
QPhiJOS.png
@Voidshadow hey there! your art is super cute and i’d Love it if you took on Morrow+Seraphine (I can simplify their apparel for you if you like)
@Voidshadow hey there! your art is super cute and i’d Love it if you took on Morrow+Seraphine (I can simplify their apparel for you if you like)
IMG_9901.png
@LanceyL0nce
Sure! I'll let you know if I have trouble drawing their apparel. Would you want busts or fullbodies?
@LanceyL0nce
Sure! I'll let you know if I have trouble drawing their apparel. Would you want busts or fullbodies?
QPhiJOS.png
@Voidshadow depending on your prices. If I can afford full bodies, which I’m pretty sure i can, i’d love to!
@Voidshadow depending on your prices. If I can afford full bodies, which I’m pretty sure i can, i’d love to!
IMG_9901.png
@LanceyL0nce
Ok! Full body price is listed in my shop, for an extra dragon it would be +20g/kt. The art will take around 5 weeks because I have a few commissions to finish up.
@LanceyL0nce
Ok! Full body price is listed in my shop, for an extra dragon it would be +20g/kt. The art will take around 5 weeks because I have a few commissions to finish up.
QPhiJOS.png
1 2 3 4