Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED [only up here for examples]
1 2 3 4 5 6
heyhey!! i've been on FR for a while and i've done my fair share of art for some sweet cash in exchange so why make an art forum for it? click [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xk30GalRgr_xNEUJGfR5c0umoxCzrjcjbGTqmWGlpKE/edit#]HERE[/url] for my prices and examples! and because i think it's deemed necessary i'll throw some examples of my most RECENT art to put over here too! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2581104/1#post_36546002]pieces ive already completed can be found here too![/url] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0b925571cf12cf8703c260a8ff784fd8/tumblr_inline_pj0xsoEDWZ1v1b2w5_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ad3a3951e3bfeb135357f7034abe58fd/tumblr_inline_pj0y6jPw091v1b2w5_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9aa12229148e73f84b948d746ae28d59/tumblr_inline_pj0y8avZEI1v1b2w5_1280.png[/img][/center]
heyhey!! i've been on FR for a while and i've done my fair share of art for some sweet cash in exchange so why make an art forum for it?

click HERE for my prices and examples! and because i think it's deemed necessary i'll throw some examples of my most RECENT art to put over here too!
pieces ive already completed can be found here too!
tumblr_inline_pj0xsoEDWZ1v1b2w5_1280.png

tumblr_inline_pj0y6jPw091v1b2w5_1280.png

tumblr_inline_pj0y8avZEI1v1b2w5_1280.png
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
USD takes FULL PRIORITY over all, so while I do take orders by a first come first served basis, I will definitely work on USD orders the fastest. That said, i'm pretty much down to draw anything! still, i can't guarantee i will do EVERY order that comes to me, if i don't feel as if i can satisfy with a certain request i will decline can't pay in [b]USD[/b]? no worries I take other things too! alongside [b]Treasure and Gems[/b] (which conversions can be discussed in forum or PMs): [LIST] [*] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=234661&tab=dragon&did=33194892]UM skins[/url]! here's what I have my eyes on but feel free to throw offers~ [*] any sort of kickstarter items/sprites/rare stuff in general [*] dream dragons! if the dragon you're offering has the exact colors of these i'd be VERY happy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=234661&did=41250898]fandragons[/url] +[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=234661&tab=dragon&did=24394017] oc dragons [/url] [*] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [item=Seconday Gene: Paint][b]IN FACT[/b] ANY BREED CHANGES/GENES/EYE VIALS would be cool too just name em down! [/LIST] everything above will be based on LAH!
USD takes FULL PRIORITY over all, so while I do take orders by a first come first served basis, I will definitely work on USD orders the fastest.
That said, i'm pretty much down to draw anything! still, i can't guarantee i will do EVERY order that comes to me, if i don't feel as if i can satisfy with a certain request i will decline

can't pay in USD? no worries I take other things too! alongside Treasure and Gems (which conversions can be discussed in forum or PMs):
  • UM skins! here's what I have my eyes on but feel free to throw offers~
  • any sort of kickstarter items/sprites/rare stuff in general
  • dream dragons! if the dragon you're offering has the exact colors of these i'd be VERY happy: fandragons + oc dragons
  • Tri-Color Scatterscroll Primary Gene: Iridescent IN FACT ANY BREED CHANGES/GENES/EYE VIALS would be cool too just name em down!

everything above will be based on LAH!
ORDERS:

none (sometimes might be out of date though, bc im too lazy to write stuff down but i do keep track nonetheless!)
ORDERS:

none (sometimes might be out of date though, bc im too lazy to write stuff down but i do keep track nonetheless!)
FINISHED PIECES
FINISHED PIECES
aaaaand we're open :3
aaaaand we're open :3
@Phyllored
I'm sorry to ping you but my phone won't let me open the doc to get your prices, could you tell me them?
@Phyllored
I'm sorry to ping you but my phone won't let me open the doc to get your prices, could you tell me them?
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin here ya go!!! sorry bout the trouble ;0; again if ur paying w fr currency we can discuss comversions if ur interested!
Head to Bust shots/Icons:
Lined - $10
Colored - $15
($1.50 addition if you want a background. $3 dollars an extra character)

Waist to Knees Shots:
Lined - $13
Colored - $18
(+$1-3 addition if you want a background added. +$5 dollars for an extra character added)

Full Body:
Lined - $15-18 (depending on how time consuming details are)
Colors - $25 (can increase a tad, again, if details are time consuming)
(+$3-5 addition if you want a background added. +$8 dollars for an extra character added)

Animations:
Ask for details based on your request. I will not do animation memes/anything that requires me to have After Effects.
I have no examples for animatics i’d like to share, but i WILL be willing to do them. Please know however that they won’t be priced less than $35-40 dollars. They’re very time consuming.
The more detailed/complete the animations are, the more pricey they well be.

Paint-ery stuff:
Depending on the complexity of the request, price will vary. However, I doubt I’ll make prices lower than $25

Lineless:
Head/Bust: $15
Waist/Knee: $18
Full Body: $20
(+$3-5 addition if you want a background added. price on extra character depends on your request)

Not Clean Lineart Examples/Doodles:
These pretty fit under the sketch criteria, but they’re pretty much not any more than $10
@CrowHarlequin here ya go!!! sorry bout the trouble ;0; again if ur paying w fr currency we can discuss comversions if ur interested!
Head to Bust shots/Icons:
Lined - $10
Colored - $15
($1.50 addition if you want a background. $3 dollars an extra character)

Waist to Knees Shots:
Lined - $13
Colored - $18
(+$1-3 addition if you want a background added. +$5 dollars for an extra character added)

Full Body:
Lined - $15-18 (depending on how time consuming details are)
Colors - $25 (can increase a tad, again, if details are time consuming)
(+$3-5 addition if you want a background added. +$8 dollars for an extra character added)

Animations:
Ask for details based on your request. I will not do animation memes/anything that requires me to have After Effects.
I have no examples for animatics i’d like to share, but i WILL be willing to do them. Please know however that they won’t be priced less than $35-40 dollars. They’re very time consuming.
The more detailed/complete the animations are, the more pricey they well be.

Paint-ery stuff:
Depending on the complexity of the request, price will vary. However, I doubt I’ll make prices lower than $25

Lineless:
Head/Bust: $15
Waist/Knee: $18
Full Body: $20
(+$3-5 addition if you want a background added. price on extra character depends on your request)

Not Clean Lineart Examples/Doodles:
These pretty fit under the sketch criteria, but they’re pretty much not any more than $10
^^
^^
@Phyllored ah riddle me this, I have a total of nineteen characters who need:

- at least 5 basic fullbody sprites
- splash/promo art
- possibly more expressions for the sprites if needed

If you're willing to work on a long term project, I can discuss paying you a mix of USD and gems/treasure?
@Phyllored ah riddle me this, I have a total of nineteen characters who need:

- at least 5 basic fullbody sprites
- splash/promo art
- possibly more expressions for the sprites if needed

If you're willing to work on a long term project, I can discuss paying you a mix of USD and gems/treasure?
OFQGTWm.png Lore Shop 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@mukuroikusabas O MAN yes id actually REALLY be down for that!!! howevet i do wanna check in tho if u have a due date in mind for this project? i am asking because school sucks and gets in the way of my schedule sometimes. if u dont have one then itd be totally cool and trust me im a fast worker that will always check in with you with WIPs C:
@mukuroikusabas O MAN yes id actually REALLY be down for that!!! howevet i do wanna check in tho if u have a due date in mind for this project? i am asking because school sucks and gets in the way of my schedule sometimes. if u dont have one then itd be totally cool and trust me im a fast worker that will always check in with you with WIPs C:
1 2 3 4 5 6