Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32
EGG. Here he is, in his full glory. I am actually in so much pain because I haven't moved for hours :eyes: I really don't know how much to request for this, I am not satisfied with how I coloured him and this took v long and I feel like POO for making you wait so long but this also took away so many precious hours of my life so I can't underprice myself. I see that lord Psycho requests $30/3000 G for a full-body non-coloured sketch and since $30 is also my price for a full-body coloured and shaded piece, I guess 3000 G should do? I mean, this IS the most detailed art piece I've ever done so [i]I guess[/i] but if it's too much pls tell me Clicc on the image to go to the full preview UwU I also suggest if you're gonna put this in Sai's bio, most certainly make an icon of a close-up because this really looks dreadful from afar [img]https://i.imgur.com/tyFPqWJ.png[/img]
EGG. Here he is, in his full glory. I am actually in so much pain because I haven't moved for hours :eyes:

I really don't know how much to request for this, I am not satisfied with how I coloured him and this took v long and I feel like POO for making you wait so long but this also took away so many precious hours of my life so I can't underprice myself. I see that lord Psycho requests $30/3000 G for a full-body non-coloured sketch and since $30 is also my price for a full-body coloured and shaded piece, I guess 3000 G should do? I mean, this IS the most detailed art piece I've ever done so I guess but if it's too much pls tell me

Clicc on the image to go to the full preview UwU I also suggest if you're gonna put this in Sai's bio, most certainly make an icon of a close-up because this really looks dreadful from afar

tyFPqWJ.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he looks SO AMAZING you egg!!! i am so thrilled with how this turned out, thank you THANK YOU for working with me. brb sending you some thicc gems
@TehuMertt AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he looks SO AMAZING you egg!!! i am so thrilled with how this turned out, thank you THANK YOU for working with me. brb sending you some thicc gems
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@cov AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FDGKLJDLGFJKLJDFKGLJ

I am so happy to hear that, thank you so much, all that matters is that you like it ♥
@cov AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FDGKLJDLGFJKLJDFKGLJ

I am so happy to hear that, thank you so much, all that matters is that you like it ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@gallifrey just a quick update: I'll try to finish Shiny today! They're super lovely and I adore their design! Sorry to keep you waiting so long, I had a TON of projects, a commission that took incredibly long and a few weeks of vacation that interrupted my schedule

Edit: oh boy oh boy it is not going well, I'm on the verge of a breakdown
@gallifrey just a quick update: I'll try to finish Shiny today! They're super lovely and I adore their design! Sorry to keep you waiting so long, I had a TON of projects, a commission that took incredibly long and a few weeks of vacation that interrupted my schedule

Edit: oh boy oh boy it is not going well, I'm on the verge of a breakdown
:eyes: $6 would be perfect since I made them a bit bigger than I usually do. Once again, so sorry this took so long! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nCIhaRh.png[/img][/center]
:eyes: $6 would be perfect since I made them a bit bigger than I usually do. Once again, so sorry this took so long!
nCIhaRh.png
@TehuMertt hey there again! I would love to be added to your pinglist for this shop. Also i'd love to grab a full body slot if possible of this boy http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=113608&tab=dragon&did=41787650. Wanted to go with a bit spookier aesthetic since its that time of the year
Same way you've done wildclaws for me before. No wings and with feathered arms and tail like an actual raptor. He is a druid/summoner who can summon and channel the spirits of local creatures of the forest. Let me know if all this sounds good
@TehuMertt hey there again! I would love to be added to your pinglist for this shop. Also i'd love to grab a full body slot if possible of this boy http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=113608&tab=dragon&did=41787650. Wanted to go with a bit spookier aesthetic since its that time of the year
Same way you've done wildclaws for me before. No wings and with feathered arms and tail like an actual raptor. He is a druid/summoner who can summon and channel the spirits of local creatures of the forest. Let me know if all this sounds good
F3d7DSl.png
@trachynhawb YOOOO AAAA thank you so much! Mum will be absolutely delighted.

And my goodness, Sycamore is breathtaking! It's been such a blast drawing all of your pretty Wildclaw boys, I have a feeling this one's gonna be my favourite ♥ I'm actually looking forward to this, just have several other commissions and projects to take care of, hope you don't mind waiting a little bit! Once again, thanks for commissioning me, everything's perfect!
@trachynhawb YOOOO AAAA thank you so much! Mum will be absolutely delighted.

And my goodness, Sycamore is breathtaking! It's been such a blast drawing all of your pretty Wildclaw boys, I have a feeling this one's gonna be my favourite ♥ I'm actually looking forward to this, just have several other commissions and projects to take care of, hope you don't mind waiting a little bit! Once again, thanks for commissioning me, everything's perfect!
@TehuMertt awesome! I cant wait to see what you do with him. And I have avsolutely zero problems waiting. Good art is always worth a wait
@TehuMertt awesome! I cant wait to see what you do with him. And I have avsolutely zero problems waiting. Good art is always worth a wait
F3d7DSl.png
@tehumertt hi! I was wondering what the price of a pixel of this guy would be! I would like to pay USD <: he has a pretty detailed bio and previous artworks to show a little what he's like [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43196808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431969/43196808_350.png[/img] [/url] also, sorry for your account :<
@tehumertt hi! I was wondering what the price of a pixel of this guy would be! I would like to pay USD <:
he has a pretty detailed bio and previous artworks to show a little what he's like

43196808_350.png

also, sorry for your account :<
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
@captainsaviathan my goodness, he is so handsome!! I still haven't made the template for Ridgeback but I'd gladly let you sponsor it! I just realised I didn't post any FR templates on here so I'll add them right now. Here are some examples of what you can expect! Seeing that he's pretty complex and that you're sponsoring the template, it should be $7, hope you're alright with that! All in all, looking forward to this pretty lad ♥ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zyOZ6NI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ajvql1x.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/1slhKKm.png[/img][/center]
@captainsaviathan my goodness, he is so handsome!! I still haven't made the template for Ridgeback but I'd gladly let you sponsor it! I just realised I didn't post any FR templates on here so I'll add them right now. Here are some examples of what you can expect! Seeing that he's pretty complex and that you're sponsoring the template, it should be $7, hope you're alright with that! All in all, looking forward to this pretty lad ♥
zyOZ6NI.pngAjvql1x.png1slhKKm.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32