Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32
@gooeybear for some reason I was having trouble with this one and it's probably the poncho [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/35JwNlk.png[/img][/center]
@gooeybear for some reason I was having trouble with this one and it's probably the poncho
35JwNlk.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

sorry he gave you trouble, he looks great tho!
@TehuMertt

sorry he gave you trouble, he looks great tho!
X2zHOgU.png
@gooeybear thank you, glad you like how he turned out! That's all that matters to me
@gooeybear thank you, glad you like how he turned out! That's all that matters to me
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
HHHHH I told myself I wasn't gonna spend real money on FR artshops but.... I GOTTA.

can I please get a pixel of my sona Shiny?
HHHHH I told myself I wasn't gonna spend real money on FR artshops but.... I GOTTA.

can I please get a pixel of my sona Shiny?
@gallifrey GOSH they are so cute!!! Thank you so much for your interest, I'll add you to a slot, I'm just currently swimming in commissions [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] It might take some time
@gallifrey GOSH they are so cute!!! Thank you so much for your interest, I'll add you to a slot, I'm just currently swimming in commissions

It might take some time
No worries! Just let me know when to send payment :D
No worries! Just let me know when to send payment :D
@gallifrey that will be after I'm done, that's at least how it goes for pixels because they're the simplest to make
@gallifrey that will be after I'm done, that's at least how it goes for pixels because they're the simplest to make
@gooeybear Mae's here! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oE9q9zf.png[/img][/center]
@gooeybear Mae's here!
oE9q9zf.png
@TehuMertt
She looks amazing! Thank you so much for all your hard work, especially for Mae because I know from firsthand experience she can be a pain to draw :P
@TehuMertt
She looks amazing! Thank you so much for all your hard work, especially for Mae because I know from firsthand experience she can be a pain to draw :P
X2zHOgU.png
@gooeybear she was a bit tricky but she's too cute to pass, I adore her ♥ glad you like it!
@gooeybear she was a bit tricky but she's too cute to pass, I adore her ♥ glad you like it!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32