Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jekylls Dragon Doodles- closed rn <3
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Balam Tell you what, I can do 5 fullbodies then if you'd like? Would you be alright with them being kinda anthro so they can hold their weapons and stuff?
@Balam Tell you what, I can do 5 fullbodies then if you'd like? Would you be alright with them being kinda anthro so they can hold their weapons and stuff?
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@SwampQween Sounds great! :) You can make them anthro, chibi, whatever. :) Just have fun okay?

If it's alright with you, I'll set up a 2 way XR, and if you are willing to show me some WIPs once you get that far, then I'll send it? That's the best way I can figure to do 1/2 upfront when its a gene. lol
@SwampQween Sounds great! :) You can make them anthro, chibi, whatever. :) Just have fun okay?

If it's alright with you, I'll set up a 2 way XR, and if you are willing to show me some WIPs once you get that far, then I'll send it? That's the best way I can figure to do 1/2 upfront when its a gene. lol
UZVTEBc.png
@Balam Oh I meant if I did the 12 busts I'd send them 6 at a time, my apologies. I'll send you some wips after I sketch out 2 or three of them and you can send it in a cr, I'll accept it once I send all of the finished drawings to you!
@Balam Oh I meant if I did the 12 busts I'd send them 6 at a time, my apologies. I'll send you some wips after I sketch out 2 or three of them and you can send it in a cr, I'll accept it once I send all of the finished drawings to you!
@SwampQween Alright! *high five*
@SwampQween Alright! *high five*
UZVTEBc.png
bump
bump
Could I get a bust done of my dragon, Revenant? I'd be paying in treasure [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49114668] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491147/49114668_350.png[/img] [/url]
Could I get a bust done of my dragon, Revenant? I'd be paying in treasure

49114668_350.png
29510610_8CXGdZ5ygGWtFto.png
@DillyPickle Of course! I'll get started on this in just a bit!! They're a lovely derg btw <3
@DillyPickle Of course! I'll get started on this in just a bit!! They're a lovely derg btw <3
@swampqween thank you! do you need the payment now or after?
@swampqween thank you! do you need the payment now or after?
@DillyPickle After is totally fine, but you can send it before if you feel you'll forget.
@DillyPickle After is totally fine, but you can send it before if you feel you'll forget.
@swampqween I'll go ahead and send it now!!
@swampqween I'll go ahead and send it now!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14