Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spyro: Artisans Homeworld - Fire Foddart
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33
@Drytil
Adopt: Primal Plague
Primary Color: Coal
Secondary Color: Brick
Tertiary Color: Crimson
Extras: Custom - Antique Maroon
Gradient: Crimson Primary
Payment: Treasure

Adopt: Primal Earth
Primary Color: Tan
Secondary Color: Umber
Tertiary Color: Emerald
Extras: Custom - Driftwood Green
Gradient: None!

Adopt: Primal Ice
Primary Color: Azure
Secondary Color: Sapphire
Tertiary Color: Ice
Extras: Custom - White White
Gradient: Cerulean Primary

Thank you!
@Drytil
Adopt: Primal Plague
Primary Color: Coal
Secondary Color: Brick
Tertiary Color: Crimson
Extras: Custom - Antique Maroon
Gradient: Crimson Primary

Adopt: Primal Earth
Primary Color: Tan
Secondary Color: Umber
Tertiary Color: Emerald
Extras: Custom - Driftwood Green
Gradient: None!

Adopt: Primal Ice
Primary Color: Azure
Secondary Color: Sapphire
Tertiary Color: Ice
Extras: Custom - White White
Gradient: Cerulean Primary

Thank you!
IOm9gtu.gif
@SkyDancer10

Hey, its not technically listed, but can I order a clan bio code? Let me know if this is possible and we can hash out specifics! :)
@SkyDancer10

Hey, its not technically listed, but can I order a clan bio code? Let me know if this is possible and we can hash out specifics! :)
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide
Absolutely! If you'd like to private message me with some details (any specific structure you are looking for + length and graphics, if you have any) and we can discuss from there!
@sublimevoide
Absolutely! If you'd like to private message me with some details (any specific structure you are looking for + length and graphics, if you have any) and we can discuss from there!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@LehLora

I have moved you up to a free slot, could you let me know if you still wish to have a Crystal Dragon and post your order form if that's what you want?

@QuetzalQueen

I have added the Treasure amount per your request, it would be 55,000t per basic dragon with 14,000 for each gene added.

@Saphire6Luna

Thank you for your order, that will be 70 levels altogether. You've already sent me the 40 for the base, that just leaves another 30 for the rest of the genes ^^;

@sublimevoide

Thank you for your order, I have put you into the waiting list which means you will automatically get the next open slot! At the moment the Crystal Dragon will cost 60 levels, 40 for the base and 20 for two genes as Underbelly is free.

Badly Drawn are pay what you want, I take all currency for that ^-^

If I have missed anyone or anything please let me know, I am currently feeling a bit under the weather but will get your orders done and I appreciate your patience :>
@LehLora

I have moved you up to a free slot, could you let me know if you still wish to have a Crystal Dragon and post your order form if that's what you want?

@QuetzalQueen

I have added the Treasure amount per your request, it would be 55,000t per basic dragon with 14,000 for each gene added.

@Saphire6Luna

Thank you for your order, that will be 70 levels altogether. You've already sent me the 40 for the base, that just leaves another 30 for the rest of the genes ^^;

@sublimevoide

Thank you for your order, I have put you into the waiting list which means you will automatically get the next open slot! At the moment the Crystal Dragon will cost 60 levels, 40 for the base and 20 for two genes as Underbelly is free.

Badly Drawn are pay what you want, I take all currency for that ^-^

If I have missed anyone or anything please let me know, I am currently feeling a bit under the weather but will get your orders done and I appreciate your patience :>
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
@Taerar [b]Order Type:[/b] Crystal Dragon [b]Name:[/b] LehLora [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19780396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197804/19780396_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Skink and Toxin [b]Pedestal:[/b] Flight color is ok [b]Extra's:[/b] Is his Furious Banner a valid extra? [b]Flight Emblem:[/b] No [b]Payment Type:[/b] Levels
@Taerar
Order Type: Crystal Dragon
Name: LehLora
Dragon:

19780396_350.png

Genes: Skink and Toxin
Pedestal: Flight color is ok
Extra's: Is his Furious Banner a valid extra?
Flight Emblem: No
Payment Type: Levels
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@Osmodeus

Username + ID: Dunmer #63357
Style: digital
Reference: him and him
Extra: will send via DM
Payment Total: 200 Levels
@Osmodeus

Username + ID: Dunmer #63357
Style: digital
Reference: him and him
Extra: will send via DM
Payment Total: 200 Levels
@Extormus @SheridanCharon @Dunmer

Orders confirmed!

@Extormus @SheridanCharon @Dunmer

Orders confirmed!

s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@Taerar [b]Order Type:[/b] Badly Drawn [b]Name:[/b] LadyBoots [b]Dragon:[/b] GladeMama (with and without clothes/accent) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17104399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171044/17104399_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=9&winggene=1&wings=35&auth=10e7278ca2e5572dd64751a8cf59f3a1bd608a77&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Payment Type:[/b] levels
@Taerar
Order Type: Badly Drawn
Name: LadyBoots
Dragon: GladeMama (with and without clothes/accent)

17104399_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=9&winggene=1&wings=35&auth=10e7278ca2e5572dd64751a8cf59f3a1bd608a77&dummyext=prev.png
Payment Type: levels
@Hinumi E x c e l l e n t I'd like to get one of Mars, holding a plague egg [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36798247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367983/36798247_350.png[/img] [/url] Paying in treasure!
@Hinumi

E x c e l l e n t I'd like to get one of Mars, holding a plague egg

36798247_350.png

Paying in treasure!
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png