Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF Custom Moodboards! 0/18 done
Hello there! I've been spending a bit of time trying to focus on/spoil my main, favourite characters so I would like to try and get mood boards for all of em!

Just let me know which character catches your fancy and I'll tell you about them, it'd take too long to type up all their info here!

Looking for anything from small ones to large, fancy ones! I don't want to spend too much, though, so I probably won't purchase more than one or two per person! I don't want to do mass commissions as I'd like for most of them to be unique with different artists' styles :)

On that note, eighteen left!
Hello there! I've been spending a bit of time trying to focus on/spoil my main, favourite characters so I would like to try and get mood boards for all of em!

Just let me know which character catches your fancy and I'll tell you about them, it'd take too long to type up all their info here!

Looking for anything from small ones to large, fancy ones! I don't want to spend too much, though, so I probably won't purchase more than one or two per person! I don't want to do mass commissions as I'd like for most of them to be unique with different artists' styles :)

On that note, eighteen left!
Bump!
Bump!
@tuxthestraycat Your link is broken but I would love to do a few moodboards, and you could pay me as you see fit
@tuxthestraycat Your link is broken but I would love to do a few moodboards, and you could pay me as you see fit
dabs i've got a whole moodboard shop if ya wanna check it out!
coughs i just have to reinstall my app cause i had to uninstall due to phone malfunctions buuut-

@TuxTheStrayCat
dabs i've got a whole moodboard shop if ya wanna check it out!
coughs i just have to reinstall my app cause i had to uninstall due to phone malfunctions buuut-

@TuxTheStrayCat
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)