Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anthro/Human (Bust/Fullbody) Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@MythicalViper
:llamasparkle:
I'm so glad!
@MythicalViper
:llamasparkle:
I'm so glad!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Updated my examples with pretty frames!
Updated my examples with pretty frames!
Bump!
Bump!
@Clya Your art is so beautiful!! I'm in love with it.
Character: Tanaka Jomei
Other: He is quite nervous. He is also a trans boy, so feminine features are okay but please don't actually make him look like a female ^^'
Gems/Treasure: Treasure
Pinglist? Yes please!
@Clya Your art is so beautiful!! I'm in love with it.
Character: Tanaka Jomei
Other: He is quite nervous. He is also a trans boy, so feminine features are okay but please don't actually make him look like a female ^^'
Gems/Treasure: Treasure
Pinglist? Yes please!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@AristosAchaion34
Confirmed! I'll add you to the list!
@AristosAchaion34
Confirmed! I'll add you to the list!
@AristosAchaion34 [img]https://i.imgur.com/CKn2F05.png[/img] Enjoy! Coloring with his soft colors was actually very soothing after a stressful weekend <3
@AristosAchaion34

CKn2F05.png

Enjoy! Coloring with his soft colors was actually very soothing after a stressful weekend <3
@Clya
Ahh thank you so much! He's so cute
@Clya
Ahh thank you so much! He's so cute
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
Up!
Up!
Pinglist:
@Dischord
@TheDragonsQueen
@MythicalViper
@AristosAchaion34

"Black Friday" Sale- 3 slots open. Max of 2 pieces per slot, one slot per person. Buy 2 pieces for only 600g/kt! Save 100g/kt! Ends 11/24 8:00 FR. Mixed payments okay!

If you already have a slot you can pay the discounted price should you choose to order another piece ^^
Pinglist:
@Dischord
@TheDragonsQueen
@MythicalViper
@AristosAchaion34

"Black Friday" Sale- 3 slots open. Max of 2 pieces per slot, one slot per person. Buy 2 pieces for only 600g/kt! Save 100g/kt! Ends 11/24 8:00 FR. Mixed payments okay!

If you already have a slot you can pay the discounted price should you choose to order another piece ^^
@Clya Character:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37907306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379074/37907306_350.png[/img] [/url] He has multiple examples in his lore. Other: He is kind of like a puppy, and is kind of pretty cheerful, and kind of a precious dork, however an angry wolf when he is mad. Gems/Treasure: Treasure. Pinglist? If their are many orders ahead of me, I am willing to wait.
@Clya
Character:
37907306_350.png
He has multiple examples in his lore.

Other: He is kind of like a puppy, and is kind of pretty cheerful, and kind of a precious dork, however an angry wolf when he is mad.

Gems/Treasure: Treasure.

Pinglist? If their are many orders ahead of me, I am willing to wait.
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28