Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 45g dragon headshot sketches
1 2 3
So, hey. Not much to say, besides what the title says lmao. I’m selling headshot sketches of your dragons for 45 gems each. Please no dragons with complex apparel, I have the right to refuse your offer if I feel your dragon is too busy for me to draw and makes me want to yeet myself out the nearest window. Also I can draw ocs, no humans tho.
The sketches will be fairly clean, to make up for the fact that they’re 45g wheeze. I’m sorry if they take me a while, because they might.

Slots:
1- (closed atm)
2- (closed atm)

Pinglist:
@ElysianJewels
@sojubean
@Teds
@Dragonderg

Finished Pieces/Examples:
hld18X9.jpg
(For me lmao)
ZW8m6Qu.jpg
(For @REDandYELLOWZ)
sM3OEMa.jpg
(For @Cerpyn)
The 2 under this are extra clean because it took me like 3 months to finish them because my motivation died and I suck so I felt bad uhhhhhhh
7ErbkQ2.jpg
(For @rukirei)
A7Ev9nr.jpg
(For @Icebow)
So, hey. Not much to say, besides what the title says lmao. I’m selling headshot sketches of your dragons for 45 gems each. Please no dragons with complex apparel, I have the right to refuse your offer if I feel your dragon is too busy for me to draw and makes me want to yeet myself out the nearest window. Also I can draw ocs, no humans tho.
The sketches will be fairly clean, to make up for the fact that they’re 45g wheeze. I’m sorry if they take me a while, because they might.

Slots:
1- (closed atm)
2- (closed atm)

Pinglist:
@ElysianJewels
@sojubean
@Teds
@Dragonderg

Finished Pieces/Examples:
hld18X9.jpg
(For me lmao)
ZW8m6Qu.jpg
(For @REDandYELLOWZ)
sM3OEMa.jpg
(For @Cerpyn)
The 2 under this are extra clean because it took me like 3 months to finish them because my motivation died and I suck so I felt bad uhhhhhhh
7ErbkQ2.jpg
(For @rukirei)
A7Ev9nr.jpg
(For @Icebow)
who up rising they flight
Could I grab a slot for this girlie? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=80322&tab=dragon&did=35792437][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357925/35792437_350.png[/img][/url] She has art in her bio tha illustrates her special ears, they droop and they're long ^^ And feel free not to draw her apparels~
Could I grab a slot for this girlie?
35792437_350.png

She has art in her bio tha illustrates her special ears, they droop and they're long ^^ And feel free not to draw her apparels~
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@REDandYELLOWZ
Sure! I’ll put you on the list.
@REDandYELLOWZ
Sure! I’ll put you on the list.
@REDandYELLOWZ
ZW8m6Qu.jpg
I’m done!
@REDandYELLOWZ
ZW8m6Qu.jpg
I’m done!
@Galaxiana ----- Nice sketches! Could I get one of my dragon Hyllun? o: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45409723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454098/45409723_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Galaxiana

Nice sketches! Could I get one of my dragon Hyllun? o:

45409723_350.png
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
@Cerpyn
Sure! You can send the money over now or when I’m done, whichever you prefer. Sorry if I end up taking a while.
@Cerpyn
Sure! You can send the money over now or when I’m done, whichever you prefer. Sorry if I end up taking a while.
@Cerpyn
sM3OEMa.jpg
yëët
@Cerpyn
sM3OEMa.jpg
yëët
@Galaxiana
Damn, that's amazing! Thank you so much. Have I already send payment, or?
@Galaxiana
Damn, that's amazing! Thank you so much. Have I already send payment, or?
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
@Cerpyn
You’re welcome. And yes, you’ve already payed me so it’s all good.
@Cerpyn
You’re welcome. And yes, you’ve already payed me so it’s all good.
@Galaxiana
50000tr possible to pay?
@Galaxiana
50000tr possible to pay?
A.pngtumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.pngKT5YFv1.png
1 2 3