Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Commissions (open)
1 2 3
For examples please contact me on discord. To request other social media platforms please PM me.
Discord: PandaLaya#0528

Now! I do mostly digital art, I only do traditional for sketches but even then I sketch on my tablet. SO! Since I only know halfway of what I'm doing, here we go.

I have no idea how to price my stuff. I do headshots, busts, half bodies, and fulls, but some I won't do because I'm just down right terrible at them. Like guardians...I'm in college and I've been drawing my whole life. Heck. So yea I'm not some 10 year old throwing stick figures together. (No offense...please don't be mad. I've seen really talented 10 year olds)

Anyway for now until I get help I'll price my stuff according to how much time it'll take and the body.

Headshots: Idk like...50kT or 50G? Someone told me I under price my stuff so idk.
Busts: Heck um...100kT or 100G?
Half body: (depending on the dragon though) 150kT or 150G?
Full: 200kT or 200G?

I do take genes, apparel, and familiars as payment as well. Right now I really want event apparel, skins, etc, especially shadow flight stuff. (I ditched this site cause I got bored for a bit but I'm back)
For examples please contact me on discord. To request other social media platforms please PM me.
Discord: PandaLaya#0528

Now! I do mostly digital art, I only do traditional for sketches but even then I sketch on my tablet. SO! Since I only know halfway of what I'm doing, here we go.

I have no idea how to price my stuff. I do headshots, busts, half bodies, and fulls, but some I won't do because I'm just down right terrible at them. Like guardians...I'm in college and I've been drawing my whole life. Heck. So yea I'm not some 10 year old throwing stick figures together. (No offense...please don't be mad. I've seen really talented 10 year olds)

Anyway for now until I get help I'll price my stuff according to how much time it'll take and the body.

Headshots: Idk like...50kT or 50G? Someone told me I under price my stuff so idk.
Busts: Heck um...100kT or 100G?
Half body: (depending on the dragon though) 150kT or 150G?
Full: 200kT or 200G?

I do take genes, apparel, and familiars as payment as well. Right now I really want event apparel, skins, etc, especially shadow flight stuff. (I ditched this site cause I got bored for a bit but I'm back)
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
Hey pm me and I'll show you how to post art and show you how to price!! @Laya6067
Hey pm me and I'll show you how to post art and show you how to price!! @Laya6067
@beastii oi I'll message ya in the morning, bout to go to sleep, thank you, night!
@beastii oi I'll message ya in the morning, bout to go to sleep, thank you, night!
@Laya6067
No problem!
@Laya6067
No problem!
@beastii

I figured it out!
@beastii

I figured it out!
*screams*
*screams*
@Laya6067

Could I get a fullbody, color of

https://imgur.com/a/hjtiXfZ <-- whole gallery! lots of scrolling

Her first art is the best reference! the collage has some useful details too!

Your choice of outfit and jewelry

What sort of apparels are you looking for?
@Laya6067

Could I get a fullbody, color of

https://imgur.com/a/hjtiXfZ <-- whole gallery! lots of scrolling

Her first art is the best reference! the collage has some useful details too!

Your choice of outfit and jewelry

What sort of apparels are you looking for?
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
Holy crap she's pretty. Sure. And I'm looking for past trickmurk circus apparel I don't have
@Zhimonster
Holy crap she's pretty. Sure. And I'm looking for past trickmurk circus apparel I don't have
@Zhimonster
@Laya6067 I dont seem to have any shadow fest stuff left, I can just use gems?

@Laya6067 I dont seem to have any shadow fest stuff left, I can just use gems?

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster

Sure, let me know how much your wanting to pay
@Zhimonster

Sure, let me know how much your wanting to pay
1 2 3