Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Art [O] FR currencies, inc. sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[u][b]Looking to buy art of licenced males characters and/or artwork of my anthro male character.[/b] [/u] [right][b]Paying With :[/b] Gems, Treasure, Items, Sprites (human art only). Feel free to post your wishlist. Usually tipping upon delivery. Art trades are a possibility too, though I'd rather not draw dragons at the moment, but anthros/quad are welcome. [b]Looking for :[/b] Digital Art Only please. Must be able to draw males characters that are tall and slender. (If you only draw super muscular females for example, it probably won't work out) For humans, must be okay drawing licenced characters. Must be able to follow visual refs as I don't really want you to take liberties with their designs. [b]Type : [/b]Open to chibis, headshots, busts and fullbodies. [b]Other Info :[/b] I'll be extra picky when choosing who I commission (art style/skills) for the human art as those characters are really important to me. I'm willing to pay generously to get what I want, namely more than one sprite (possibly 2013 apparel as well) if I really adore your art style. I won't be as picky when it comes to the anthro art as I love to see him in different kinds of styles.[/right] [b]Anthro Art :[/b] Looking to buy art of my favourite most handsome boy : [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/9124035_IgFDsRV1SwjdBZt.png[/img] Visit his[url=https://toyhou.se/1445433.maxime-von-verzweiflung] Toyhouse [/url]for more art and info. - All three anthro outfit are possible, while I prefer to see him with the scarf, you're welcome to pick any of the other two. - Not looking for feral/quad art for the moment. - Neutral/Pissed Off/Bored expressions are best for him - Since it's the Halloween season, I'm open to have him dressed up as a Vampire (black/red/(orange) outfits only, I dislike the colour blue) - He [b]always[/b] wears the facepaint so please don't forget to add it ! [b] Human Art :[/b] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/745d517b5a6a1bfc28cc3ef77f6e884c/tumblr_oqb0vka0PN1tfgp5so2_540.jpg[/img] Byakuya [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a724ad4177b1da3f6f69fb4086013dfa/tumblr_oqb0vka0PN1tfgp5so3_540.png[/img] Soujun (top) and Ginrei (bottom)[/center] - Change the 540 to 1280 in the URL to see them fullsize. - I can provide more reference pictures if needed, especially on Soujun's since you can't see him fully. - Mostly looking to buy art of Byakuya and Soujun together but if I could get all three, I'm totally down for it. - Ginrei's Soujun's father. And Soujun's Byakuya's father. [right] [b]Currently commissioning :[/b] - Ziggster - PoIarized[/right] [center][i]If you're willing to work with me, please post your art and rates.[/i][/center]
Looking to buy art of licenced males characters and/or artwork of my anthro male character.
Paying With : Gems, Treasure, Items, Sprites (human art only). Feel free to post your wishlist. Usually tipping upon delivery. Art trades are a possibility too, though I'd rather not draw dragons at the moment, but anthros/quad are welcome.

Looking for : Digital Art Only please. Must be able to draw males characters that are tall and slender. (If you only draw super muscular females for example, it probably won't work out) For humans, must be okay drawing licenced characters. Must be able to follow visual refs as I don't really want you to take liberties with their designs.

Type : Open to chibis, headshots, busts and fullbodies.

Other Info : I'll be extra picky when choosing who I commission (art style/skills) for the human art as those characters are really important to me. I'm willing to pay generously to get what I want, namely more than one sprite (possibly 2013 apparel as well) if I really adore your art style. I won't be as picky when it comes to the anthro art as I love to see him in different kinds of styles.

Anthro Art :

Looking to buy art of my favourite most handsome boy :

9124035_IgFDsRV1SwjdBZt.png

Visit his Toyhouse for more art and info.

- All three anthro outfit are possible, while I prefer to see him with the scarf, you're welcome to pick any of the other two.
- Not looking for feral/quad art for the moment.
- Neutral/****** Off/Bored expressions are best for him
- Since it's the Halloween season, I'm open to have him dressed up as a Vampire (black/red/(orange) outfits only, I dislike the colour blue)
- He always wears the facepaint so please don't forget to add it !

Human Art :

tumblr_oqb0vka0PN1tfgp5so2_540.jpg
Byakuya

tumblr_oqb0vka0PN1tfgp5so3_540.png
Soujun (top) and Ginrei (bottom)

- Change the 540 to 1280 in the URL to see them fullsize.
- I can provide more reference pictures if needed, especially on Soujun's since you can't see him fully.
- Mostly looking to buy art of Byakuya and Soujun together but if I could get all three, I'm totally down for it.
- Ginrei's Soujun's father. And Soujun's Byakuya's father.
Currently commissioning :

- Ziggster
- PoIarized
If you're willing to work with me, please post your art and rates.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@Soujun

My art shop is in my sig! Your anthro boy looks quite charming! :)
@Soujun

My art shop is in my sig! Your anthro boy looks quite charming! :)
art_smol_banner_by_caught_gaming-dcqbu7g.png
@CaughtGaming : Thank you ! I most likely will commission you at a later date as I don't want to spend all my money so early XD Thank you for posting !
@CaughtGaming : Thank you ! I most likely will commission you at a later date as I don't want to spend all my money so early XD Thank you for posting !
@Soujun
i was wondering if my art would interest you for either anthro or human art
[though i'm better at the anthro art]
here's my artshop for examples and prices

@Soujun
i was wondering if my art would interest you for either anthro or human art
[though i'm better at the anthro art]
here's my artshop for examples and prices

isKD8b7.pngjOdmNEF.gif3oZFknA.pnggzm9m1T.png8dl44zX.pngQr6tX5g.pngXkGU4ms.gifvm7mN7X.gif
LsrqPUv.png
Cig1Dl6.png
KgVQIRc.png
xo4eyq6.png
iJgGlJd.png
iqrclgy.png
DzMZn6q.pngIsVae30.png
EvS3mMl.png
@/Marl1nde : I'll keep your shop in mind. Not actually pinging as to not bother but I have your link if needed, thanks for posting !
@/Marl1nde : I'll keep your shop in mind. Not actually pinging as to not bother but I have your link if needed, thanks for posting !
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x