Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | STORIES lore shop with 4tw
1 2 3 4 5 6
Absolutely in love with this! Dragon link/image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46138575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461386/46138575_350.png[/img] [/url] Important/vital information: She's the leader of one of my Coliseum Teams. The name of the team is 'The Poisoned Light'. Segments you want: 3 How long do you want each segment to be? Use a monster name: Mawt (History), Pester (Personality), Pester (Job Description) Payment method: Treasure
Absolutely in love with this!

Dragon link/image:
46138575_350.png

Important/vital information: She's the leader of one of my Coliseum Teams. The name of the team is 'The Poisoned Light'.
Segments you want: 3
How long do you want each segment to be? Use a monster name: Mawt (History), Pester (Personality), Pester (Job Description)
Payment method: Treasure
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@mukuroikusabas

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!!
@mukuroikusabas

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!!

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
Dragon link/image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44665714] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446658/44665714_350.png[/img] [/url] Important/vital information: 17//nonbinary//panro/demi//they/he/Arcane Ambassador (arcane rep) They have some lore and traits in their bio that'll prolly be helpful. They came from a very small clan with very little money, and, by some freak stroke of luck, managed to work their way into the Observatory, where they worked their way up into the Ambassadors, the most esteemed career possible. Segments you want: History How long do you want each segment to be? Use a monster name: Awa Payment method: treasure
Dragon link/image:

44665714_350.png

Important/vital information: 17//nonbinary//panro/demi//they/he/Arcane Ambassador (arcane rep)
They have some lore and traits in their bio that'll prolly be helpful. They came from a very small clan with very little money, and, by some freak stroke of luck, managed to work their way into the Observatory, where they worked their way up into the Ambassadors, the most esteemed career possible.
Segments you want: History
How long do you want each segment to be? Use a monster name: Awa
Payment method: treasure
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@xBlackheartx would you like to apply half off to your order?
@anxiousghost would you like to apply half off to your order?
@xBlackheartx would you like to apply half off to your order?
@anxiousghost would you like to apply half off to your order?
OFQGTWm.png Lore Shop 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@mukuroikusabas

Ah, Sure!
@mukuroikusabas

Ah, Sure!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx that's 25k in total then!
@xBlackheartx that's 25k in total then!
@mukuroikusabas sure, thank you!
@mukuroikusabas sure, thank you!
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
Hey there! Here is my dragon link. I figured I'd fill out a form here so its easier to keep track instead of scrolling up through a group chat. ^^ [b]Dragon link/image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25217611] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252177/25217611_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Important/vital information: [/b]Quiet. Sharp eyed and quick tongued. Her speech is quiet but cutting, and always distorted. She is a creature that the tides forgot, left to lie among the dead of the bog until she simply rose one day, and left. She is a wanderer. She is here for now, to sleep beside the great behemoth who walks the City of Thieves. She may not stay for long. [b]Segments you want: [/b]Creative writing segment; whatever comes to mind with important/vital info [b]How long do you want each segment to be? Use a monster name: [/b]Pester [b]Payment method:[/b] (dragon;half sent)
Hey there! Here is my dragon link. I figured I'd fill out a form here so its easier to keep track instead of scrolling up through a group chat. ^^

Dragon link/image:
25217611_350.png

Important/vital information: Quiet. Sharp eyed and quick tongued. Her speech is quiet but cutting, and always distorted.
She is a creature that the tides forgot, left to lie among the dead of the bog until she simply rose one day, and left.
She is a wanderer. She is here for now, to sleep beside the great behemoth who walks the City of Thieves.
She may not stay for long.
Segments you want: Creative writing segment; whatever comes to mind with important/vital info
How long do you want each segment to be? Use a monster name: Pester
Payment method: (dragon;half sent)
@SmilingVirus hey I'm sorry I've been so inactive, a bunch of stuff has happened in my life. I'm going to work on finishing your order, and everyone else's too!
@SmilingVirus hey I'm sorry I've been so inactive, a bunch of stuff has happened in my life. I'm going to work on finishing your order, and everyone else's too!
@SmilingVirus okay here it is! Tell me if you want anything changed.
Quote:
She didn't start out like this.

Of course, no one knows what she was like before all of this started, but if they did they would tell you she used to be a normal dragon, hard as that is to believe. She used to have hopes and dreams like the rest of us, used to look towards the sky and stars with excitement and inspiration.

Now whenever she looks at the sky, all she sees is those dreams she used to have shattered into a million tiny pieces. She was tempted to try to rip every star from the night sky and crush it in her paw, as if it symbolized all of the dreams she had been unable to reach. Cinnabar wanted to destroy everything just as everything had destroyed her.

Sometimes she thinks back to the little Pearlcatcher with wide eyes and a bright smile. And, most importantly, the little Pearlcatcher named Cinnabar who still had her wings and a pearl. Who thought she could take over the whole world if she tried hard enough.

Cinnabar was born the youngest of her family, and in a way, had nothing to compete with. Her parents loved her. Her family supported her. All was well in her life.

Then she met her first Ridgeback, and all of a sudden everything changed, just like that. Just like that, she was no longer happy and carefree, because that Ridgeback was responsible for the death of everyone in her family. Everyone except her, because she had taken the wise action of hiding behind some stand of furniture and he couldn't see her. It was a miracle that she survived.
Even so, her real hatred for Ridgebacks didn't emerge until much later. Not until the incident that would claim both her wings and her pearl in one fell swoop.

It had been a botched mission. All she had been tasked with doing was, in the Ridgeback's words, a simple assassination. An in and out job that could be done by any untrained dragon if they tried hard enough. It would start a war between Nature and Plague, and she would receive a hefty sum from it.

She would have, if only she had actually done it. If only she had succeeded. If only.

When he learned that she hadn't done it, hadn't followed through with what she promised she would, the Ridgeback took her pearl. Knowing what was about to become of it -- sold on the black market to fund the Ridgeback's criminal enterprise -- Cinnabar fought against it fiercely. Without her pearl, she said, she would have no reason to live.

So, he added insult to injury by removing her wings as well.

@sublimevoide your order is next!
@SmilingVirus okay here it is! Tell me if you want anything changed.
Quote:
She didn't start out like this.

Of course, no one knows what she was like before all of this started, but if they did they would tell you she used to be a normal dragon, hard as that is to believe. She used to have hopes and dreams like the rest of us, used to look towards the sky and stars with excitement and inspiration.

Now whenever she looks at the sky, all she sees is those dreams she used to have shattered into a million tiny pieces. She was tempted to try to rip every star from the night sky and crush it in her paw, as if it symbolized all of the dreams she had been unable to reach. Cinnabar wanted to destroy everything just as everything had destroyed her.

Sometimes she thinks back to the little Pearlcatcher with wide eyes and a bright smile. And, most importantly, the little Pearlcatcher named Cinnabar who still had her wings and a pearl. Who thought she could take over the whole world if she tried hard enough.

Cinnabar was born the youngest of her family, and in a way, had nothing to compete with. Her parents loved her. Her family supported her. All was well in her life.

Then she met her first Ridgeback, and all of a sudden everything changed, just like that. Just like that, she was no longer happy and carefree, because that Ridgeback was responsible for the death of everyone in her family. Everyone except her, because she had taken the wise action of hiding behind some stand of furniture and he couldn't see her. It was a miracle that she survived.
Even so, her real hatred for Ridgebacks didn't emerge until much later. Not until the incident that would claim both her wings and her pearl in one fell swoop.

It had been a botched mission. All she had been tasked with doing was, in the Ridgeback's words, a simple assassination. An in and out job that could be done by any untrained dragon if they tried hard enough. It would start a war between Nature and Plague, and she would receive a hefty sum from it.

She would have, if only she had actually done it. If only she had succeeded. If only.

When he learned that she hadn't done it, hadn't followed through with what she promised she would, the Ridgeback took her pearl. Knowing what was about to become of it -- sold on the black market to fund the Ridgeback's criminal enterprise -- Cinnabar fought against it fiercely. Without her pearl, she said, she would have no reason to live.

So, he added insult to injury by removing her wings as well.

@sublimevoide your order is next!
1 2 3 4 5 6