Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -| Practicing Lore 4 Cheap! |-
WELCOME

Hello, and welcome to my lore shop! My name's Disruptive and I am trying to practice my writing skills because I am a beginning story-teller and I wanted to make a little cash off of doing this for you guys.
I'm sorry that I don't have a banner, but I don't have anywhere to upload a banner to so that's a little annoying, but I'll try and get one ASAP!

Since I'm a beginner the quality isn't like, the best of any contest, but I won't try to sell you anything terrible (I'll show you what I wrote before you pay me). It'll also be cheap per lore. LOL

I'm also starting-out, so I won't have any examples yet. Just go with me on this one!
WELCOME

Hello, and welcome to my lore shop! My name's Disruptive and I am trying to practice my writing skills because I am a beginning story-teller and I wanted to make a little cash off of doing this for you guys.
I'm sorry that I don't have a banner, but I don't have anywhere to upload a banner to so that's a little annoying, but I'll try and get one ASAP!

Since I'm a beginner the quality isn't like, the best of any contest, but I won't try to sell you anything terrible (I'll show you what I wrote before you pay me). It'll also be cheap per lore. LOL

I'm also starting-out, so I won't have any examples yet. Just go with me on this one!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png hellohello AMBER | She/her
Feel free to message me!
I will dress your dragons for free!
Please look at my wishlist!
@Disruptive Would you mind writing something for numinous? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429330/42932938_350.png[/img] She is an uptight warrior that protects the clan from threats of the beastclan. She often deals with Perth, a genie, who tries to make her loosen up and smile. She is good friends Vale and Birch. She was raised in the clan since a hatchling, never knowing where her really family originated from, so she sent out on an adventure across the domains, reqching the light ruins but finding nothing. She enjoys drinking teas and eating shey's pastries. Id pay you 10k for your work, if you wouldn't mind of course
@Disruptive
Would you mind writing something for numinous?
42932938_350.png

She is an uptight warrior that protects the clan from threats of the beastclan. She often deals with Perth, a genie, who tries to make her loosen up and smile. She is good friends Vale and Birch. She was raised in the clan since a hatchling, never knowing where her really family originated from, so she sent out on an adventure across the domains, reqching the light ruins but finding nothing. She enjoys drinking teas and eating shey's pastries.

Id pay you 10k for your work, if you wouldn't mind of course
r7LsxK2.png
@LostDreamer

Of course, I would love to try! I'm trying to write a book with my uncle so I need to practice my writing in the meantime, I'll look up all her friends that you mentioned.
@LostDreamer

Of course, I would love to try! I'm trying to write a book with my uncle so I need to practice my writing in the meantime, I'll look up all her friends that you mentioned.
Feel free to message me!
@LostDreamer

This is just a sample, not the finished work if you think it still needs some editing!

Numinous sat on-top of the small hill, staring off across the beautiful Starfall Isles. Patches of yellow, green and pink dappled and mixed and pooled in the crystal moonlight, turning everything a pleasing shade of silver to look at. It was a wonderful quiet night, with crickets chirping, frogs croaking, bats humming somewhere overhead. All seemed peaceful.

Except for Numinous. Whenever she looked off across her amazing homeland, all she could see in the soft rivers and rolling hills is blood stains and battlefields. She could practically hear the enemy troops swarming from over hills and out of the skies, attacking her beloved Clans and friends and all the families in the villages she could see just over the hilltop a few miles towards the horizon.

But Numinous wouldn't let that happen. Not now, not in a thousand years. Not ever, because she would give her life however many times necessary to protect her Clan, her friends and even that little village she could barely see. Numinous would do anything to protect her amazing and beloved Prismarine, the dragon that took her in as a hatchling. She would never be able to live with herself if she lost Prismarine like she lost her other parents that she didn't get to meet.

"Um, Numinous?"

Numinous jumped and turned around, startled by the sudden noise from behind her. A dark blue, purple and gray Tunda greeted her, one of the sole sources of all her anxiety. He seemed to be all wrong and right with the world at the same time. "Perth." she spat the word as if it was toxic to say, glaring at him with all the force of her eyeballs.

"What are you doing?" he replied in a friendly manner, ignoring her inexcusable behavior towards him. She always acted so rude, but Perth secretly loved her and wanted her to love him back.

Even though she did. Perth was the one of the only ones that ever made her smile, and it turns out only three dragons in all of Sornieth could. She just always smiled on the inside. Vale and Birch knew her long enough that they knew that, that she did laugh and smile but not like other dragons.

Numinous remembered when she met Perth, they both arrived on the same night; two scared hatchlings, no family. The only thing that set Perth apart was his quick wit, and his magic tricks. Perth was a genie, a wish granter and knew everything about magic. It was so cool.

Even though she would never be able to be with him, she would always have to protect the Clan. But that was her decision. And she knew that Perth would follow her to the ends of Sornieth to annoy her, if thats what it took.
@LostDreamer

This is just a sample, not the finished work if you think it still needs some editing!

Numinous sat on-top of the small hill, staring off across the beautiful Starfall Isles. Patches of yellow, green and pink dappled and mixed and pooled in the crystal moonlight, turning everything a pleasing shade of silver to look at. It was a wonderful quiet night, with crickets chirping, frogs croaking, bats humming somewhere overhead. All seemed peaceful.

Except for Numinous. Whenever she looked off across her amazing homeland, all she could see in the soft rivers and rolling hills is blood stains and battlefields. She could practically hear the enemy troops swarming from over hills and out of the skies, attacking her beloved Clans and friends and all the families in the villages she could see just over the hilltop a few miles towards the horizon.

But Numinous wouldn't let that happen. Not now, not in a thousand years. Not ever, because she would give her life however many times necessary to protect her Clan, her friends and even that little village she could barely see. Numinous would do anything to protect her amazing and beloved Prismarine, the dragon that took her in as a hatchling. She would never be able to live with herself if she lost Prismarine like she lost her other parents that she didn't get to meet.

"Um, Numinous?"

Numinous jumped and turned around, startled by the sudden noise from behind her. A dark blue, purple and gray Tunda greeted her, one of the sole sources of all her anxiety. He seemed to be all wrong and right with the world at the same time. "Perth." she spat the word as if it was toxic to say, glaring at him with all the force of her eyeballs.

"What are you doing?" he replied in a friendly manner, ignoring her inexcusable behavior towards him. She always acted so rude, but Perth secretly loved her and wanted her to love him back.

Even though she did. Perth was the one of the only ones that ever made her smile, and it turns out only three dragons in all of Sornieth could. She just always smiled on the inside. Vale and Birch knew her long enough that they knew that, that she did laugh and smile but not like other dragons.

Numinous remembered when she met Perth, they both arrived on the same night; two scared hatchlings, no family. The only thing that set Perth apart was his quick wit, and his magic tricks. Perth was a genie, a wish granter and knew everything about magic. It was so cool.

Even though she would never be able to be with him, she would always have to protect the Clan. But that was her decision. And she knew that Perth would follow her to the ends of Sornieth to annoy her, if thats what it took.
Feel free to message me!
@Disruptive
This ia amazing thank you!
@Disruptive
This ia amazing thank you!
r7LsxK2.png
Could I get one of Trevor, @Disruptive ? I could do a Lore trade, if you'd like! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457486/45748525_350.png[/img] She has hardly any set lore yet, so you can go crazy. Maybe something that pulls on your heart strings?
Could I get one of Trevor, @Disruptive ? I could do a Lore trade, if you'd like!

45748525_350.png

She has hardly any set lore yet, so you can go crazy. Maybe something that pulls on your heart strings?

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
@Dedicate

I'll try! I can start later today, though.

@LostDreamer

Is that what you want to be final?
@Dedicate

I'll try! I can start later today, though.

@LostDreamer

Is that what you want to be final?
Feel free to message me!
@Dedicate

LOL Not too good with writing drama? Not sure... LMAO Anyways, this doesn't have to be final, and that little yellow flower of yours is scaring me a little bit (it's adorable, where did you get him)?

Also, I can help you with aquiring dragons! Do you know how FR genes/colors work yet?

Trevor shook her giant head, watching the sun go up from where she sat right now, staring the mouth of the cave she rested in. It was a completely miserable stay in Plague Flight, she wished that she was still in the Light Flight. Rolling hills, summer breezes...

And best of all, rocks. Light Flight was the second rockiest terrtiory from Earth. The only other better place was Fire. Oh, how far she had traveled in how little she had lived. The most vivid of them all, day one;

"Lucky you're still alive," Tatia hissed, glaring down her two remaining children. The dead body of a unnamed nestmate lay broken and bloodied at her feet, not even making it a day out of the egg before apparently... failing Mother's test that they all had to take at some point.

Trevor stared in shock at the eldest brother, the strongest and bravest one. And killed. On purpose, Trevor was smart enough to know there was no test. Her mother didn't want to be replaced by him.

Mauve stared in equal feeling, her twin brother but oppostite all the same. The Pearlcatcher immediately snapped-out of any remorse, glaring and prickling the spines along his back at Trevor; she had never felt any more alone in the first day.

Their Clan was fragil, Trevor had known that before they hatched. Clan leader was a terrible one, the Clan was a snobby, back-stabbing challenge. A puzzle to live in, a race for the smartest, fastest, strongest. You could die if someone was able to replace you, Clan leader would slaughter you.

Why do I know this? Trevor thought at her mother, who was now grinning a evil and demented smile over at her and Mauve. "Stop, you walking excuse for a turd! Leave him alone!" Trevor snarled, knowing that they were next.

Mauve immediately stopped hissing, giving her a horrified look. As far as Trevor knew, her brother, father, and most of the rest of her family were already dead. What would make her and her brother? She wasn't going down without a fight.
@Dedicate

LOL Not too good with writing drama? Not sure... LMAO Anyways, this doesn't have to be final, and that little yellow flower of yours is scaring me a little bit (it's adorable, where did you get him)?

Also, I can help you with aquiring dragons! Do you know how FR genes/colors work yet?

Trevor shook her giant head, watching the sun go up from where she sat right now, staring the mouth of the cave she rested in. It was a completely miserable stay in Plague Flight, she wished that she was still in the Light Flight. Rolling hills, summer breezes...

And best of all, rocks. Light Flight was the second rockiest terrtiory from Earth. The only other better place was Fire. Oh, how far she had traveled in how little she had lived. The most vivid of them all, day one;

"Lucky you're still alive," Tatia hissed, glaring down her two remaining children. The dead body of a unnamed nestmate lay broken and bloodied at her feet, not even making it a day out of the egg before apparently... failing Mother's test that they all had to take at some point.

Trevor stared in shock at the eldest brother, the strongest and bravest one. And killed. On purpose, Trevor was smart enough to know there was no test. Her mother didn't want to be replaced by him.

Mauve stared in equal feeling, her twin brother but oppostite all the same. The Pearlcatcher immediately snapped-out of any remorse, glaring and prickling the spines along his back at Trevor; she had never felt any more alone in the first day.

Their Clan was fragil, Trevor had known that before they hatched. Clan leader was a terrible one, the Clan was a snobby, back-stabbing challenge. A puzzle to live in, a race for the smartest, fastest, strongest. You could die if someone was able to replace you, Clan leader would slaughter you.

Why do I know this? Trevor thought at her mother, who was now grinning a evil and demented smile over at her and Mauve. "Stop, you walking excuse for a turd! Leave him alone!" Trevor snarled, knowing that they were next.

Mauve immediately stopped hissing, giving her a horrified look. As far as Trevor knew, her brother, father, and most of the rest of her family were already dead. What would make her and her brother? She wasn't going down without a fight.
Feel free to message me!