Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sassy's Art Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55
@Vampurr

Thank you! I'll do my best :)
@Vampurr

Thank you! I'll do my best :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser okay thats wonderful i try to list a few outfits and then we can talk price if thats fine do you have a wishlist cureently
@ashersasser okay thats wonderful i try to list a few outfits and then we can talk price if thats fine do you have a wishlist cureently
TvGyETb.gif
@ashersasser

Awesome! Thank you! I can't wait to see the final product!!

Should I send payment now or later?
@ashersasser

Awesome! Thank you! I can't wait to see the final product!!

Should I send payment now or later?
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
@Vampurr

Either or is fine with me :)
@Vampurr

Either or is fine with me :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@AquaSoars Not really. Though I'm really interested in these: [item=Opulent Nightshade Ovalcrown][item=Opulent Nightshade Locket][item=Opulent Nightshade Bustle][item=Opulent Nightshade Knickers][item=Opulent Nightshade Bodice] [item=Opulent Nightshade Tailtaille][item=Opulent Nightshade Garniture][item=Opulent Nightshade Spats][item=Opulent Nightshade Gloves] I really want them for my girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=419315&tab=dragon&did=31070247]Ombra[/url] uwu Also, if you could get ahold of a snapper that looks just like this, I'll probably love you forever: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=55&bodygene=0&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=55&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=55&auth=122456e74f1b4e285388e11be078d86b1d6880f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He looks like a little chocolate bar! <3
@AquaSoars

Not really. Though I'm really interested in these:

Opulent Nightshade Ovalcrown Opulent Nightshade Locket Opulent Nightshade Bustle Opulent Nightshade Knickers Opulent Nightshade Bodice
Opulent Nightshade Tailtaille Opulent Nightshade Garniture Opulent Nightshade Spats Opulent Nightshade Gloves

I really want them for my girl Ombra uwu

Also, if you could get ahold of a snapper that looks just like this, I'll probably love you forever:

dragon?age=0&body=55&bodygene=0&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=55&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=55&auth=122456e74f1b4e285388e11be078d86b1d6880f9&dummyext=prev.png

He looks like a little chocolate bar! <3
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser ahh okay i may come back after the fest [when i open my fest shop so i can earn some sweet cash to commission you]
@ashersasser ahh okay i may come back after the fest [when i open my fest shop so i can earn some sweet cash to commission you]
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars

No problem! I don't mind at all
@AquaSoars

No problem! I don't mind at all
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@Asherasser can u reserve a slot for me? I'm on my mobile now so i cant send the link to the character now :'D
@Asherasser can u reserve a slot for me? I'm on my mobile now so i cant send the link to the character now :'D
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@AlphaJoy

Of course! :)
@AlphaJoy

Of course! :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@asherasser i got this boy a few days ago and i only have this art of him so i would like to get a fullbody i can send you details of his clothing trough pm if needed! You can draw him with a smirk? Or with a cute expression? here's the boyo He's hela gay tho XD
@asherasser i got this boy a few days ago and i only have this art of him so i would like to get a fullbody i can send you details of his clothing trough pm if needed! You can draw him with a smirk? Or with a cute expression? here's the boyo He's hela gay tho XD
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55