Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sassy's Art Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55
@SimFeetUnder

Would you like her drawn as a baby or an adult? (Since she's not a permababy)
@SimFeetUnder

Would you like her drawn as a baby or an adult? (Since she's not a permababy)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
Oop, didn’t read right apparently LOL
Wont ping again, but if you dont end up with open slots, I’d love to be added to the pinglist!
Oop, didn’t read right apparently LOL
Wont ping again, but if you dont end up with open slots, I’d love to be added to the pinglist!
RmHSCAk.pngogBOddY.pngI9vf1K9.png
@Stormblooded

I'll get you on there, and I'll be sure to give you that spot if I've still got it open in a little bit! (It's kind of my bad too cause I wrote open in the title instead pinglist cause the old title used to be too long to fit it in there)
@Stormblooded

I'll get you on there, and I'll be sure to give you that spot if I've still got it open in a little bit! (It's kind of my bad too cause I wrote open in the title instead pinglist cause the old title used to be too long to fit it in there)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser
I will definitely take a slot please! :D I just got home with dinner, so if its okay I'll fill out the form in just a wee bit! Thank you so much~
@ashersasser
I will definitely take a slot please! :D I just got home with dinner, so if its okay I'll fill out the form in just a wee bit! Thank you so much~
p31Kc4o.png
@CarrotQueen

No problem! Take your time :)
@CarrotQueen

No problem! Take your time :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
Ahhhhhh missed it again haha
Ahhhhhh missed it again haha
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
Ooh, good question! Which would you rather draw, a baby tun or a grownup tun? :D
Ooh, good question! Which would you rather draw, a baby tun or a grownup tun? :D
@Starstalker Oh no! I'll save you a slot next time I open then [emoji=coatl scared size=1] [center]-----------[/center] @SimFeetUnder Well, a baby tundra would be fun cause I could draw the super big eyes that babies have and it'd be super cute, but like, adult tundra is good too. Hmmm... It's a hard question
@Starstalker

Oh no! I'll save you a slot next time I open then

@SimFeetUnder

Well, a baby tundra would be fun cause I could draw the super big eyes that babies have and it'd be super cute, but like, adult tundra is good too. Hmmm... It's a hard question
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@SoulLugia11 Here's the line art! Let me know if you need me to make any changes to it [img]https://i.imgur.com/vbGFERP.jpg[/img]
@SoulLugia11

Here's the line art! Let me know if you need me to make any changes to it

vbGFERP.jpg
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser

Dragon: Gijinkas for Raura & Rysn
Style: Halfbody colored if thats okay! If not bust is fine too :)
Other notes: Raura is pretty serious and stoic, she runs the clan and is one of the best huntresses around. Which sharply contrasts with her mate Rysn who is rarely serious, very impulsive and whimsical, though he is a potent magic user. So a more somber or aloof expression for Raura, with Rysn being more smiley and friendly-seeming.

Unfortunately I don't have any references for you in regards to their gijinkas, because these will be the first! I've always imagined Raura with a wild mane of hair, but other than that, feel free to interpret them as you will :D

The only change in regards to their apparel, is maybe have Raura's hood down? If only to see her face a little better. And a pose like This!

Let me know how much it will be so I can send a crossroads, and if you need any other information! Sorry for the delay too! Thank you~
@ashersasser

Dragon: Gijinkas for Raura & Rysn
Style: Halfbody colored if thats okay! If not bust is fine too :)
Other notes: Raura is pretty serious and stoic, she runs the clan and is one of the best huntresses around. Which sharply contrasts with her mate Rysn who is rarely serious, very impulsive and whimsical, though he is a potent magic user. So a more somber or aloof expression for Raura, with Rysn being more smiley and friendly-seeming.

Unfortunately I don't have any references for you in regards to their gijinkas, because these will be the first! I've always imagined Raura with a wild mane of hair, but other than that, feel free to interpret them as you will :D

The only change in regards to their apparel, is maybe have Raura's hood down? If only to see her face a little better. And a pose like This!

Let me know how much it will be so I can send a crossroads, and if you need any other information! Sorry for the delay too! Thank you~
p31Kc4o.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55