Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] CynicalSKETCHER's Commissions!
1 2
[quote][center][color=darkred][size=5] [b][u]Welcome To CynicalSKETCHER's Commissions[/u][/b]: [b][u]A Traditional Art Shop![/u][/b] [/size][/center] [center][color=darkred][size=4][b][u]Introduction[/u][/b][/size] Welcome to my commissions store! This is mostly oriented towards gijinkas and human/humanoids, but I am able to draw dragons as well! Below you will find what I will/won't draw, rules, examples, prices, format template and pinglist. ^u^ [columns] [color=transparent].........................................[/color][color=darkred][b]Will:[/b] [color=transparent].........................................[/color]OCs [color=transparent].........................................[/color]Gijinkas [color=transparent].........................................[/color]Humans [color=transparent].........................................[/color]Humanoids [color=transparent].........................................[/color]Dragons [nextcol] [color=darkred][b]Willing To Try:[/b] Monsters Anthro/Furry Skins/Accents Non-FR dragons Minor/Candy Gore [nextcol] [color=darkred][b]Will Not:[/b] Ferals NSFW Mechs Severe gore Banners/Sigs [/columns] [center][color=darkred][size=4][b][u]Rules[/u][/b][/size] [left][color=red][b]You don't receive a physical copy, only digital image![/b] [color=darkred]These are indeed done traditionally with ink and paper, but I can only provide digital images. However, I do my best to take good-quality photos with minimal visible shadows! [color=red][b]Payment types![/b] [color=darkred]I accept gems, treasure, and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=63201&did=45083819&function=edit#bio][u]wishlist items[/u][/url]. I do not take RLC or items/currency from other websites. My conversion rate is 1:1000, as this makes the conversion process a whole lot easier. [color=red][b]Please pay half upfront and half after completion![/b] [color=darkred]Before beginning the commission, I ask that I am paid [u]half of the overall price upfront[/u] that I [u]cannot refund if you withdraw once I've already begun to lineart[/u] - this is compensation for time spent and materials used that I could've put towards another commission. So, if you believe you cannot pay half or the full price throughout the course of the commission, it would be best if you gave me a pass ^^ [color=red][b]The full quality image will be sent after full payment![/b] [color=darkred]I will send a watermarked preview of the commission via an IMGUR link or discord PM to you once completed, and at that stage I will require the second half of the payment. Once paid, you will receive the best quality photo of your drawing I can provide, with my signature visible but not huge. [color=red][b]No removing my signature or reposting![/b] [color=darkred]Please do not remove my signature for any reason, and unless you are the commissioner and do not claim the work as your own, please don't repost outside of FR! Credit in bios/profiles is appreciated but not mandatory. [color=red][b]Please be specific and send descriptions/refs![/b] [color=darkred]Be as specific as possible with your request: character/s, outfit, fullbody ref (if you ask for a fullbody drawing), pose, facial expression, etc. If you cannot provide a reference for your character, I ask that you instead provide a DETAILED and thorough description of your character - this is less preferable because I am obligated to use my own interpretation, and if my interpretation doesn't 100% line up with what your interpretation is, that is not my fault. [color=red][b]Nothing that isn't allowed on FR![/b] [color=darkred]I won't do anything that goes against FR's guidelines. Mild stuff within the guidelines is totally fine though, depending on what it is! [color=red][b]Simple vs. Detailed[/b] [color=darkred]A "simple" drawing is a slightly messy drawing with quick, light shading and brief details/textures on parts such as hair, wings/horns, clothing, etc. A "detailed" drawing is a cleaner drawing with more significant and precise shading (two different types - light pen swipes and darker shades), and more focus on careful textures in hair, clothes, wings/horns/other features, etc.[/left] [center][color=darkred][size=4] [b][u]Examples and Prices[/u][/b] [/size] [url=https://imgur.com/gallery/2h0MEKN][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475370762451025931/504772589248577557/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://imgur.com/gallery/66lYDQJ][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475370762451025931/504774763240095754/unknown.png[/img][/url] [url=https://imgur.com/gallery/kjKasIQ][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475370762451025931/504776697506431007/unknown.png[/img][/url][url=https://imgur.com/gallery/qElO9T6][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/475370762451025931/504775884818087954/unknown.png[/img][/url] [center][color=darkred][size=2][i]Click on the images to see the full examples![/i][/size][/center] [left][color=darkred][size=4][b]Overview[/b][/size] SIMPLE PENCIL SKETCH: Headshot [color=red][b][u]50g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] - Bustshot [color=red][b][u]150g/kt[/u][/b] [color=transparent]....................................[/color][color=darkred]Halfbody [color=red][b][u]350g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] - Fullbody [color=red][b][u]550g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] DETAILED PENCIL SKETCH: Headshot [color=orangered][b][u]75g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] - Bustshot [color=orangered][b][u]175g/kt[/u][/b] [color=transparent].......................................[/color][color=darkred]Halfbody [color=orangered][b][u]375g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] - Fullbody [color=orangered][b][u]575g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] SIMPLE LINEART: Headshot [color=darkgoldenrod][b][u]100g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] - Bustshot [color=darkgoldenrod][b][u]200g/kt[/u][/b] [color=transparent]..........................[/color][color=darkred]Halfbody [color=darkgoldenrod][b][u]400g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] - Fullbody [color=darkgoldenrod][b][u]600g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] DETAILED LINEART: Headshot [color=green][b][u]150g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] - Bustshot [color=green][b][u]250g/kt[/u][/b] [color=transparent].............................[/color][color=darkred]Halfbody [color=green][b][u]450g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] - Fullbody [color=green][b][u]650g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] EXTRA CHARACTERS: Headshot [color=darkblue][b][u]50g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] - Bustshot [color=darkblue][b][u]75g/kt[/u][/b] [color=transparent]...............................[/color][color=darkred]Halfbody [color=darkblue][b][u]100g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] - Fullbody [color=darkblue][b][u]200g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred] ADDING COLOUR: Add an extra [color=darkviolet][b][u]75g/kt[/u][/b][color=darkred], choice of either marker pens (copic / promarker, may not have the EXACT colours) or colouring pencils! DETAILED APPAREL/UMAs: [color=deeppink][u][b]Negotiable[/b][/u] [center][color=darkred][size=4] [b][u]Final Info[/u][/b] [/size][/center] [left][color=red][b]What is your discord?[/b] [color=darkred]My discord is marvusxoloto#5646, please contact me on there if possible as it makes everything a LOT easier in the ways of showing previews and sending the final product! However, if unable to, I can discuss pricing and send IMGUR image links over PMs :> [color=red][b]How long do the commissions take?[/b] [color=darkred]Depending on slots filled and complexity of the commission, most take me between half an hour (simple headshots and bust shots) to several hours (detailed fullbodies), and I will do my best to send the final drawing within the same week. [color=red][b]What if life gets in the way?[/b] [color=darkred]If something sudden in my life prevents me from finishing WIP commissions, I will alert anyone involved and issue a full refund. [color=red][b]Can you resize the drawing?[/b] [color=darkred]I will try to resize drawings for bios if requested, but I'm not the best at it. (Though I managed to do it here, so woo!) [color=red][b]Do you do digital?[/b] [color=darkred]Not right now, sorry![/left][/quote]
Quote:
Welcome To CynicalSKETCHER's Commissions:
A Traditional Art Shop!

Introduction

Welcome to my commissions store! This is mostly oriented towards gijinkas and human/humanoids, but I am able to draw dragons as well! Below you will find what I will/won't draw, rules, examples, prices, format template and pinglist. ^u^

.........................................Will:
.........................................OCs
.........................................Gijinkas
.........................................Humans
.........................................Humanoids
.........................................Dragons

Willing To Try:
Monsters
Anthro/Furry
Skins/Accents
Non-FR dragons
Minor/Candy Gore
Will Not:
Ferals
NSFW
Mechs
Severe gore
Banners/Sigs
Rules

You don't receive a physical copy, only digital image!
These are indeed done traditionally with ink and paper, but I can only provide digital images. However, I do my best to take good-quality photos with minimal visible shadows!

Payment types!
I accept gems, treasure, and wishlist items. I do not take RLC or items/currency from other websites. My conversion rate is 1:1000, as this makes the conversion process a whole lot easier.

Please pay half upfront and half after completion!
Before beginning the commission, I ask that I am paid half of the overall price upfront that I cannot refund if you withdraw once I've already begun to lineart - this is compensation for time spent and materials used that I could've put towards another commission. So, if you believe you cannot pay half or the full price throughout the course of the commission, it would be best if you gave me a pass ^^

The full quality image will be sent after full payment!
I will send a watermarked preview of the commission via an IMGUR link or discord PM to you once completed, and at that stage I will require the second half of the payment. Once paid, you will receive the best quality photo of your drawing I can provide, with my signature visible but not huge.

No removing my signature or reposting!
Please do not remove my signature for any reason, and unless you are the commissioner and do not claim the work as your own, please don't repost outside of FR! Credit in bios/profiles is appreciated but not mandatory.

Please be specific and send descriptions/refs!
Be as specific as possible with your request: character/s, outfit, fullbody ref (if you ask for a fullbody drawing), pose, facial expression, etc. If you cannot provide a reference for your character, I ask that you instead provide a DETAILED and thorough description of your character - this is less preferable because I am obligated to use my own interpretation, and if my interpretation doesn't 100% line up with what your interpretation is, that is not my fault.

Nothing that isn't allowed on FR!
I won't do anything that goes against FR's guidelines. Mild stuff within the guidelines is totally fine though, depending on what it is!

Simple vs. Detailed
A "simple" drawing is a slightly messy drawing with quick, light shading and brief details/textures on parts such as hair, wings/horns, clothing, etc. A "detailed" drawing is a cleaner drawing with more significant and precise shading (two different types - light pen swipes and darker shades), and more focus on careful textures in hair, clothes, wings/horns/other features, etc.

Examples and Prices

unknown.pngunknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.png
Click on the images to see the full examples!

Overview

SIMPLE PENCIL SKETCH: Headshot 50g/kt - Bustshot 150g/kt
....................................Halfbody 350g/kt - Fullbody 550g/kt

DETAILED PENCIL SKETCH: Headshot 75g/kt - Bustshot 175g/kt
.......................................Halfbody 375g/kt - Fullbody 575g/kt

SIMPLE LINEART: Headshot 100g/kt - Bustshot 200g/kt
..........................Halfbody 400g/kt - Fullbody 600g/kt

DETAILED LINEART: Headshot 150g/kt - Bustshot 250g/kt
.............................Halfbody 450g/kt - Fullbody 650g/kt

EXTRA CHARACTERS: Headshot 50g/kt - Bustshot 75g/kt
...............................Halfbody 100g/kt - Fullbody 200g/kt

ADDING COLOUR: Add an extra 75g/kt, choice of either marker pens (copic / promarker, may not have the EXACT colours) or colouring pencils!

DETAILED APPAREL/UMAs: Negotiable

Final Info
What is your discord?
My discord is marvusxoloto#5646, please contact me on there if possible as it makes everything a LOT easier in the ways of showing previews and sending the final product! However, if unable to, I can discuss pricing and send IMGUR image links over PMs :>

How long do the commissions take?
Depending on slots filled and complexity of the commission, most take me between half an hour (simple headshots and bust shots) to several hours (detailed fullbodies), and I will do my best to send the final drawing within the same week.

What if life gets in the way?
If something sudden in my life prevents me from finishing WIP commissions, I will alert anyone involved and issue a full refund.

Can you resize the drawing?
I will try to resize drawings for bios if requested, but I'm not the best at it. (Though I managed to do it here, so woo!)

Do you do digital?
Not right now, sorry!
elliot
he/him
FR +8
mxk5Q9c.pngyUJyALg.png
9ZqtZRf.png

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

yUJyALg.png mxk5Q9c.png
[quote][center][color=darkred][size=6] [b][u]Format and Slots[/u][/b] [/size] [center][color=darkred][size=4] [b][u]Slots[/u][/b] [/size] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. I will only take five at a time for now! This is what I'm comfortable with. Ping me for a slot with your order, and I will ping back with a request for half of the payment when I'm ready to start! [size=4] [b][u]Commission Format[/u][/b] [/size] [center][color=darkred][size=4]Drawing type: Simple or detailed: Colour/No colour: Reference image and/or Detailed description: Detailed apparel/outfit or skin/accent: Gems/Treasure/Mixed:[size=4][/color][/center] [center][color=darkred][size=4] [b][u]Completed Commissions[/u][/b] [/size] [left][color=darkred] 1. Soulbound 2. Kura3 3. 4. 5. [/quote]
Quote:
Format and Slots

Slots

I will only take five at a time for now! This is what I'm comfortable with. Ping me for a slot with your order, and I will ping back with a request for half of the payment when I'm ready to start!

Commission Format

Drawing type:
Simple or detailed:
Colour/No colour:
Reference image and/or Detailed description:
Detailed apparel/outfit or skin/accent:
Gems/Treasure/Mixed:

Completed Commissions

1. Soulbound
2. Kura3
elliot
he/him
FR +8
mxk5Q9c.pngyUJyALg.png
9ZqtZRf.png

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

yUJyALg.png mxk5Q9c.png
[quote][center][color=darkred][size=4][b][u]Pinglist[/u][/b][/size] [color=red][size=5][u]Ping me to be added to the list![/u]
Quote:
Pinglist

Ping me to be added to the list!
elliot
he/him
FR +8
mxk5Q9c.pngyUJyALg.png
9ZqtZRf.png

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

yUJyALg.png mxk5Q9c.png
bump!
bump!