Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 20k Treasure Headshots
1 2 3 4
[b]EDIT:[/b] I'm done with commissions for tonight! I may open up for more in the future so leave a comment if you'd like a ping! [s]Heya I've been doing commissions on here before and they were welcomed quite well! This time I will be doing them in treasure, as I am in desperate need of expanding my lair (We all know the struggle). As the title says, I will be charging 20.000 Treasure for these traditionally drawn headshots. I've been looking around the market, and this seems to be the general price. And since 100 gems is only 1$ and this counts as 20 gems.. this considering my out-of-FR-prices... That's a p good deal. !If the design is very complex I may charge extra but will discuss it with you first! I will be doing these here and now the second I receive them, as it is now I have the time to do so. I will accept a few at the time but do not yet know how many I will be doing tonight. I expect the payment beore I upload the drawing for safety measures :). If your dragon has a humanoid reference, I also accept these. Here are a few examples from the ones I did the last time:[/s] [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/21abwr5.jpg[/img] [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/rm0g1v.jpg[/img] [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2m2fl2o.jpg[/img] Leave a comment if interested with the dragon or reference sheet of desired character, and I will get to it <3
EDIT: I'm done with commissions for tonight! I may open up for more in the future so leave a comment if you'd like a ping!

Heya
I've been doing commissions on here before and they were welcomed quite well!

This time I will be doing them in treasure, as I am in desperate need of expanding my lair (We all know the struggle).

As the title says, I will be charging 20.000 Treasure for these traditionally drawn headshots. I've been looking around the market, and this seems to be the general price. And since 100 gems is only 1$ and this counts as 20 gems.. this considering my out-of-FR-prices... That's a p good deal.
!If the design is very complex I may charge extra but will discuss it with you first!

I will be doing these here and now the second I receive them, as it is now I have the time to do so.

I will accept a few at the time but do not yet know how many I will be doing tonight. I expect the payment beore I upload the drawing for safety measures :).

If your dragon has a humanoid reference, I also accept these.
Here are a few examples from the ones I did the last time:

21abwr5.jpg
rm0g1v.jpg
2m2fl2o.jpg

Leave a comment if interested with the dragon or reference sheet of desired character, and I will get to it <3
ZVpCPil.png
@CecilPD I really like your art style and i would like if you could draw Louboutin. you dont have to do her apparel if you dont want to. the payment might take a bit as i just bought something big. thanks! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24181815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241819/24181815_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CecilPD
I really like your art style and i would like if you could draw Louboutin.
you dont have to do her apparel if you dont want to. the payment might take a bit as i just bought something big.

thanks!

24181815_350.png
piVWE.gif
@flowerpower12345
The apparel aren't complex at all and will be fun to draw, I will take her on for the 20k treasure right away ;*
@flowerpower12345
The apparel aren't complex at all and will be fun to draw, I will take her on for the 20k treasure right away ;*
ZVpCPil.png
@CecilPD can you do mixed payment?
@CecilPD can you do mixed payment?
piVWE.gif
@flowerpower12345 That will depend on how much you want to mix it, as my entire reason for these commissions is because I am in need of treasure in the moment
@flowerpower12345 That will depend on how much you want to mix it, as my entire reason for these commissions is because I am in need of treasure in the moment
ZVpCPil.png
@CecilPD

I'm very interested!! I'd love it if you drew these two

Kelp

Glade

They're both pretty detailed so you don't have to draw the apparel if you don't want to!
@CecilPD

I'm very interested!! I'd love it if you drew these two

Kelp

Glade

They're both pretty detailed so you don't have to draw the apparel if you don't want to!
bHeX9bv.png
@CecilPD

I currently only have 12761 treasure and 6 gems

is that enough or do you want more? im ok with exalting some of my dragons..
@CecilPD

I currently only have 12761 treasure and 6 gems

is that enough or do you want more? im ok with exalting some of my dragons..
piVWE.gif
@flowerpower12345 Did you run out of the treasure you can earn from mini games for today?
@flowerpower12345 Did you run out of the treasure you can earn from mini games for today?
ZVpCPil.png
@oli how are your dragons always this insane x'D <3
@oli how are your dragons always this insane x'D <3
ZVpCPil.png
@CecilPD I don’t play at the fair grounds a lot as I’m on mobile.
@CecilPD I don’t play at the fair grounds a lot as I’m on mobile.
piVWE.gif
1 2 3 4