Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kaidi's Art Emporium [CLOSED] cheap-ish?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@meely Thank you! I think I got this ^^ I'll try to draw most of her apparel, and try not to disappoint you. The total would be 110 plus 30 for the apparel. So 140 units.

And just making sure, a gijinka right?

@ToasterDog Don't pay me! You don't have to!
@meely Thank you! I think I got this ^^ I'll try to draw most of her apparel, and try not to disappoint you. The total would be 110 plus 30 for the apparel. So 140 units.

And just making sure, a gijinka right?

@ToasterDog Don't pay me! You don't have to!
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@glassesyeah Yes, a Gijinka, please. I'll send the payment now (all in gems). Thank you so much, I'm excited to see what you do with her!
@glassesyeah Yes, a Gijinka, please. I'll send the payment now (all in gems). Thank you so much, I'm excited to see what you do with her!
@Pearlimose I'm done! First one! I hope you like it ^^ Please credit me if you use it. My dA is Kouramiki. [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/ebdb/i/2018/293/8/f/commission_on_fl_by_kouramiki-dcpwn0p.png[/img]
@Pearlimose I'm done! First one! I hope you like it ^^ Please credit me if you use it. My dA is Kouramiki.

commission_on_fl_by_kouramiki-dcpwn0p.png
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

@glassesyeah Would I be able to get a dragon slot for this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46016153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460162/46016153_350.png[/img] [/url] A fullbody traditional sketch, please! She doesn't have a gijinka design yet, so would that be extra?
@glassesyeah

Would I be able to get a dragon slot for this girl?

46016153_350.png

A fullbody traditional sketch, please! She doesn't have a gijinka design yet, so would that be extra?
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
Ooh she's so pretty @Whymsical Yes there's, I think, 1 more open slot. And if she doesn't have a design that wouldn't matter (for now). If I get stuck and take a while coming up with a design, then it would cost extra.

So that would be 70 units for now ^^
Ooh she's so pretty @Whymsical Yes there's, I think, 1 more open slot. And if she doesn't have a design that wouldn't matter (for now). If I get stuck and take a while coming up with a design, then it would cost extra.

So that would be 70 units for now ^^
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

@glassesyeah

Alright, that sounds good thank you! I'll send the treasure now in a CR!

She has lore in her bio, if that will help with the design!
@glassesyeah

Alright, that sounds good thank you! I'll send the treasure now in a CR!

She has lore in her bio, if that will help with the design!
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
I didn't get a chance to reply last night, but I was going to say that you could take your time haha -- I didn't expect such a speedy turnaround time, so I thank you for that! :D I honestly love the little interaction with the snail, and on the whole you've somehow made her look so gentle and wholesome!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to commission you!
I didn't get a chance to reply last night, but I was going to say that you could take your time haha -- I didn't expect such a speedy turnaround time, so I thank you for that! :D I honestly love the little interaction with the snail, and on the whole you've somehow made her look so gentle and wholesome!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to commission you!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose Glad you liked it! Haha I actually did it on my phone during Chinese school so that's why it was quick. Same with the one below. You're welcome to commission me any time! @BlueMouse Yours is done too! And you got a background! If you don't like it, I can send you the drawing without it. Same with this, please credit me on dA at Kouramiki if you're using off F[s]L[/s] (FR) ^^ Thanks for commissioning me! [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/ea0a/i/2018/293/9/6/commission_on_fl__2_by_kouramiki-dcpx427.png[/img]
@Pearlimose Glad you liked it! Haha I actually did it on my phone during Chinese school so that's why it was quick. Same with the one below.

You're welcome to commission me any time!

@BlueMouse Yours is done too! And you got a background! If you don't like it, I can send you the drawing without it. Same with this, please credit me on dA at Kouramiki if you're using off FL (FR) ^^ Thanks for commissioning me!

commission_on_fl__2_by_kouramiki-dcpx427.png
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

@glassesyeah
Your art is really good! Could I get added to the pinglist please?
@glassesyeah
Your art is really good! Could I get added to the pinglist please?
@MeridianChai Sure thing ^^
@MeridianChai Sure thing ^^
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37