Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] ArcanArt Oct 21 - 27
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@spacedaydreamer

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: NicoleEirin
I summon you to cast the following spell: Coloured Sketch
This spell shall be cast upon: In terms of references I have three screenshots from Andromeda, with my OC. She's a new girl, with no name yet, she's curious but cautious, not very bold.
The following I place into the circle: 60 lvls (10 x 6 lvl fodder)
Other specifications:
@spacedaydreamer

My Name: NicoleEirin
I summon you to cast the following spell: Coloured Sketch
This spell shall be cast upon: In terms of references I have three screenshots from Andromeda, with my OC. She's a new girl, with no name yet, she's curious but cautious, not very bold.
The following I place into the circle: 60 lvls (10 x 6 lvl fodder)
Other specifications:
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@LuminousNoble [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Ampenah [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Unusually Small Coatl in a Cup [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32062028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320621/32062028_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 6 lvl 5s and 1 lvl 10 + any extra needed, either as 5s or 10s. [b]Other specifications:[/b] I'd like the cup to be black or obsidian if it's okay, and if you could put the will-o-the-wisps around, I'd be t h r i l l e d, and I'd send off as many levels as needed if you're willing to do that- if not, no worries. I've never done this before, so I'm terrified of doing this wrong- I send the leveled dragons to one of the receivers listed as available on the spreadsheet after you accept the order [s]and confirm exactly how many levels i owe[/s], right??
@LuminousNoble

My Name: Ampenah
I summon you to cast the following spell: Unusually Small Coatl in a Cup
This spell shall be cast upon:
32062028_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 6 lvl 5s and 1 lvl 10 + any extra needed, either as 5s or 10s.
Other specifications: I'd like the cup to be black or obsidian if it's okay, and if you could put the will-o-the-wisps around, I'd be t h r i l l e d, and I'd send off as many levels as needed if you're willing to do that- if not, no worries. I've never done this before, so I'm terrified of doing this wrong- I send the leveled dragons to one of the receivers listed as available on the spreadsheet after you accept the order and confirm exactly how many levels i owe, right??
oArHyJ3.gifE6iXXO9.gifCTcF3RE.gifpPvX1Aq.gif9sdmU2Q.gif
@Ampenah

I fizzle into existence from an overlaid simulation of your summoning chamber! Order accepted! Don't worry, you did everything right.

I won't lie, it'd be cheaper and easier to get apparel on your dragon once my shop reopens! When I say considerable bribe, I mean double what I'd normally charge, and what I'd normally charge for the first time drawing the Will O' the Wisps is 24kt... so that'd be 30 more levels dunked on ya!

But, if a total of 70 levels sounds amenable, then I'll write that down and you can send to an online receiver when you're ready! You've got the process right~
@Ampenah

I fizzle into existence from an overlaid simulation of your summoning chamber! Order accepted! Don't worry, you did everything right.

I won't lie, it'd be cheaper and easier to get apparel on your dragon once my shop reopens! When I say considerable bribe, I mean double what I'd normally charge, and what I'd normally charge for the first time drawing the Will O' the Wisps is 24kt... so that'd be 30 more levels dunked on ya!

But, if a total of 70 levels sounds amenable, then I'll write that down and you can send to an online receiver when you're ready! You've got the process right~
I need a new signature.
@LuminousNoble I'll send out some 70 levels then. Thank you very much for the information- I'll hit up your store when its open later, as well.
@LuminousNoble I'll send out some 70 levels then. Thank you very much for the information- I'll hit up your store when its open later, as well.
@Ampenah

Cool, thank you! Want me to add you to the pinglist?
@Ampenah

Cool, thank you! Want me to add you to the pinglist?
I need a new signature.
@LuminousNoble oo yes please!
@LuminousNoble oo yes please!
@LuminousNoble [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] ghostpastry [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Unusually Small Snap Geode [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5Au8j20.png[/img] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 5 lvl 7s, 1 lvl 5 [b]Other specifications:[/b] nada
@LuminousNoble

My Name: ghostpastry
I summon you to cast the following spell: Unusually Small Snap Geode
This spell shall be cast upon: 5Au8j20.png
The following I place into the circle: 5 lvl 7s, 1 lvl 5
Other specifications: nada
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
@ghostpastry

An explosion rings out above you, and I fall through your ceiling! Order accepted! Send to receivers at your leisure~
@ghostpastry

An explosion rings out above you, and I fall through your ceiling! Order accepted! Send to receivers at your leisure~
I need a new signature.
@MidNightTiger [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] ElysianJewels [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Traditional fullbody sketch [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] (Art references / specifications) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4395821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43959/4395821_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] Levelled fodder :P How much will it cost to get her apparel/accent in it? [b]Other specifications:[/b] (Anything else you'd like your artist to know!)
@MidNightTiger

My Name: ElysianJewels
I summon you to cast the following spell: Traditional fullbody sketch
This spell shall be cast upon: (Art references / specifications)

4395821_350.png

The following I place into the circle: Levelled fodder :P How much will it cost to get her apparel/accent in it?
Other specifications: (Anything else you'd like your artist to know!)
r7P00ic.png
@NicoleEirin Order accepted! Please send the dragons my way whenever you've got the time

@Lehran Hi! Pinging you today on saturday, like you'd asked me to.
@NicoleEirin Order accepted! Please send the dragons my way whenever you've got the time

@Lehran Hi! Pinging you today on saturday, like you'd asked me to.
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8