Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ari's Art Shop - Closed till March
1 2 3
@arikin

Inanna is a healer with a temper. She runs the hospital of Arda. And most of the time, she looks peaceful and serene. But she's a trained fighter, and she does whatever she has to in order to protect her patients. And heaven help you if you threaten them. Her dark side comes out, and you do not want to see her dark side. She's actually the reincarnation of a goddess, so although she's young, she's wise beyond her years. You can see it in her eyes: she's seen things and knows things.

Yule is a young dragon who is just happy to be alive. He loves life, and he loves to pass on the cheer. Any excuse to celebrate for him. He's the life of the party, but he has to make sure everyone else is enjoying themselves. Nothing makes him happier than seeing everyone else happy. I guess happiness is his plague that he's spreading? He also loves to dance, just wriggling his spiral body all around the room. You can't help but smile when Yule is around.
@arikin

Inanna is a healer with a temper. She runs the hospital of Arda. And most of the time, she looks peaceful and serene. But she's a trained fighter, and she does whatever she has to in order to protect her patients. And heaven help you if you threaten them. Her dark side comes out, and you do not want to see her dark side. She's actually the reincarnation of a goddess, so although she's young, she's wise beyond her years. You can see it in her eyes: she's seen things and knows things.

Yule is a young dragon who is just happy to be alive. He loves life, and he loves to pass on the cheer. Any excuse to celebrate for him. He's the life of the party, but he has to make sure everyone else is enjoying themselves. Nothing makes him happier than seeing everyone else happy. I guess happiness is his plague that he's spreading? He also loves to dance, just wriggling his spiral body all around the room. You can't help but smile when Yule is around.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@DragonofMordor - alright! Love it! ^_^ I should have rough sketches for you to approve come tomorrow! ^_^
@DragonofMordor - alright! Love it! ^_^ I should have rough sketches for you to approve come tomorrow! ^_^

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
@isolt - should I put you down for FR or USD? ^_^
@isolt - should I put you down for FR or USD? ^_^

@isolt - hate to ping you again, but just wanted to know if you were planning on confirming your order?
@isolt - hate to ping you again, but just wanted to know if you were planning on confirming your order?

Hey there! Popping over from my thread to request a double headshot of my friend's two Dobermans dressed up as Sherlock and Holmes! Shall I shoot you a PM with reference pictures and to get your PayPal? <3
Hey there! Popping over from my thread to request a double headshot of my friend's two Dobermans dressed up as Sherlock and Holmes! Shall I shoot you a PM with reference pictures and to get your PayPal? <3
@WhoDoVoodoo - Ahh! I'm so sorry that I missed this post! Please do shoot me a pm with the references and I'll get on it! ^_^
@WhoDoVoodoo - Ahh! I'm so sorry that I missed this post! Please do shoot me a pm with the references and I'll get on it! ^_^

1 2 3