Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ginjikas by Anitaku CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@anitaku

I would like a slot as well :D
@anitaku

I would like a slot as well :D
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
@Puffeh ye pm me
@Skittyhime ye
@Puffeh ye pm me
@Skittyhime ye
sig2.jpg
@anitaku

Do you charge extra for ginjika design?
@anitaku

Do you charge extra for ginjika design?
pth.png
@Killjoy2170 no
@Killjoy2170 no
sig2.jpg
@anitaku May I please get a ginjika design for this fella? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39807355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398074/39807355_350.png[/img] [/url] A little to tell you about him is that he is the clan cupid, so he is a matchmaker. He love to meet new dragons and help them with romantic advice. He is really cheerful. P.S. I love your art style!
@anitaku

May I please get a ginjika design for this fella?

39807355_350.png

A little to tell you about him is that he is the clan cupid, so he is a matchmaker. He love to meet new dragons and help them with romantic advice. He is really cheerful.

P.S. I love your art style!
pth.png
@Killjoy2170 yes
@Killjoy2170 yes
sig2.jpg
@anitaku

Can I have a slot?
@anitaku

Can I have a slot?
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@Skittyhime

ye pm me the info
@Skittyhime

ye pm me the info
sig2.jpg
@anitaku

Hey there! If you don't mind doing designs, I'd love to grab a slot from you for this guy. He does have a humanoid headshot in his bio, as well as a personality description.
@anitaku

Hey there! If you don't mind doing designs, I'd love to grab a slot from you for this guy. He does have a humanoid headshot in his bio, as well as a personality description.
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@anitaku hello! i was wondering if you'd take items! [item=ice sprite] is worth approximately 3800g~, and if this is ok with you I'd like 2 regulars, which is 2kg and I'd like 3 cartoonish styles! if this is too much for you at once, we can further discuss payment in PMs :)
@anitaku

hello! i was wondering if you'd take items!

Ice Sprite is worth approximately 3800g~, and if this is ok with you I'd like 2 regulars, which is 2kg and I'd like 3 cartoonish styles! if this is too much for you at once, we can further discuss payment in PMs :)
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16