Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •LOFTY LORE/PWYW ART• (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/317ihvk.png[/IMG] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2545559/1#post_35747562]ART[/url]|[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2545559/1#post_35747560]LORE SERVICES[/url] [size=7][color=red][b][u]TEMPORARILY CLOSED! SORRY![/u][/b][color=black][/size] I need to stretch my creative wings! I haven't used them in forever and they are itching so I'm giving myself a reason to flex them! So, welcome to my lore and art shop! [b][u]Rules for ordering lore:[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]I require payment up front. If, for some reason, I cannot finish your piece. I will refund you. [*]There is a limit of two dragons per order, but you are more than welcome to order again after I've completed things if you want more lore written. [*]Unless otherwise requested, I will post your completed lore here and ping you in the thread. I may also post it on my [url=http://evarising.tumblr.com/]Tumblr[/url]. If you are not okay with this, please tell me. [*]I do not write smut. Romance is iffy as it is an area I am very weak in. I am okay with fore/violence as long as it does not violate/exceed FR policy. [*]I would appreciate if you were to credit my work. [*]I can be bribed to take more than two dragons if you offer items from my bribe list. [*]I am willing to do lore trades. [*]My personal life is often very busy, so please bear with me. [/LIST] [size=2][u][b]Items you can bribe me with:[/b] [/u] [LIST][size=2] -Night Sky, Crimson and Prismatic Silks -Scale Armor -Pirate apparel -Swords -Festival/Joxar apparel, skins/accents and familiars -Any gene/breed change scrolls -Vials of Glowing/Scattersight/Dark Sclera -Eliminate, Ambush, Rally and Haste battle stones -Unhatched eggs -Familiars I don't have (check my bestiary)[/size] [/LIST] [/size] [b]Order Slots:[/b] [b]1.[/b] GalaxySketcher [PAID] [b]2.[/b] LostDreamer [PAID] [b]3.[/b] Dragontamerstorm [PAYMENT PENDING] [b]Wait List:[/b] [b]1.[/b] sunethesona [quote][center][size=4][b][u]LORE ORDER FORM[/u][/b][/size] Username: Link to dragon: Which service would you like? Paying in treasure or gems? Any notes for me about your dragon?: (relationships, mental/physical characteristic, etc)[/quote] [size=2]Banners and signature button done by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=363132]AX400[/url]. You can find her graphics shop [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2506672]here[/url]![/size]
317ihvk.png

ART|LORE SERVICES

TEMPORARILY CLOSED! SORRY!
I need to stretch my creative wings! I haven't used them in forever and they are itching so I'm giving myself a reason to flex them! So, welcome to my lore and art shop!

Rules for ordering lore:
  • I require payment up front. If, for some reason, I cannot finish your piece. I will refund you.
  • There is a limit of two dragons per order, but you are more than welcome to order again after I've completed things if you want more lore written.
  • Unless otherwise requested, I will post your completed lore here and ping you in the thread. I may also post it on my Tumblr. If you are not okay with this, please tell me.
  • I do not write smut. Romance is iffy as it is an area I am very weak in. I am okay with fore/violence as long as it does not violate/exceed FR policy.
  • I would appreciate if you were to credit my work.
  • I can be bribed to take more than two dragons if you offer items from my bribe list.
  • I am willing to do lore trades.
  • My personal life is often very busy, so please bear with me.

Items you can bribe me with:

-Night Sky, Crimson and Prismatic Silks
-Scale Armor
-Pirate apparel
-Swords
-Festival/Joxar apparel, skins/accents and familiars
-Any gene/breed change scrolls
-Vials of Glowing/Scattersight/Dark Sclera
-Eliminate, Ambush, Rally and Haste battle stones
-Unhatched eggs
-Familiars I don't have (check my bestiary)

Order Slots:
1. GalaxySketcher [PAID]
2. LostDreamer [PAID]
3. Dragontamerstorm [PAYMENT PENDING]

Wait List:
1. sunethesona
Quote:
LORE ORDER FORM

Username:
Link to dragon:
Which service would you like?
Paying in treasure or gems?
Any notes for me about your dragon?: (relationships, mental/physical characteristic, etc)

Banners and signature button done by AX400. You can find her graphics shop here!
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
[center][size=6][b][u]Lore Services[/u][/b][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2545559/1#post_2545559]LORE INTRO[/url]|[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2545559/1#post_35747562]ART[/url] [b]BLURB:[/b] 10kt or 10g - A small snippet about the dragon's personality. - Typically one paragraph long [quote=Blurb Example] They are not simply shadows. Each dark swirl upon his fur is its own unique entity. They have names that none but Fade will know. They have individual personalities that will never be discovered by anyone but Fade. They have their differences, but one goal they all share. The host must survive. For if the host should perish, so, too, will they. When the host gets sick, they glide through Fade's body and eradicate the virus. When the host needs food, the shadows hunt in his stead. They are aware of the price Fade pays on their behalf. They are not ungrateful. Though there is no way for outside eyes to see, there is a bond between host and parasite. Initially formed at an unknown time for unknown reasons, it is the closest to a familial bond either has ever come to know. If one were to briefly glance at Fade and the swirling patterns on his fur, they would see no immediate signs of tenderness, but the world of shadows works much differently than our own. This difference does not matter to Fade nor does it matter to the shadows to which his body is home. To each, the other is family. The family will survive. [/quote] [b]SHORT STORY:[/b] 15kt or 15g - A short story involving the dragon or a more in depth description of personality - Typically two or three paragraphs long [quote=Short Story Example] Fade is quiet not by choice, but because he never learned to speak. You don't need words to speak to the shadows. He keeps his distance from the other dragons. He knows the don't trust him and so opts to avoid them entirely. The smoky patterns that mark his fur actually sentient shadows. They writhe and twist uncomfortably, almost painfully, when exposed to any notable source of light. Because of this, he spends all daylight hours secluded away in the damp, dark cavern he claimed as his home. The other dragons will not entire this particular cave since Fade moved in. Save one. The only one brave enough to enter being the one Fade had chosen to be his way into the clan. There was a bond between them, however small it might be, but the other dragon will not enter without express permission from Fade and his parasites. They respect the power the young wildclaw holds. Fade knows this. The cave is his sanctuary. The only safe place in which he can confidently commune with his shadowy parasites. Nighttime is the only time one could have a chance of finding Fade outside of his cave. Fade himself is not as physically strong as most dragons. The shadows feast upon Fade just as a dragon might feast upon an owlcat. All but skin and bones, Fade is a very small dragon due to the shadows' toll. They knows this, however, and in return for acting as their host, the shadows protect and care for Fade. Food is not hard for him to come by. All he needs to do is step into the woods and wait a few minutes. The shadows will soon provide. The shadows learn. After initially being attacked on his first night with the clan, the shadows are quick to defend their host. At the first sign of danger, they swell and billow, forming a protective cloud about Fade. It is a surprisingly effective defense. Throughout his entire life, Fade has only been physically harmed that one night, as evidenced by the scars on his shoulder. The shadows learn. The shadows provide.[/quote] [b]MEDIUM STORY + PERSONALITY BLURB:[/b]25kt or 25g - A story featuring your dragon and a brief description of personality - Stories are three of four paragraphs long. Personality blurbs are one paragraph long. [quote=Medium Example] The freedom of the ocean. It had always been a part of Axel's life. From the moment he opened his eyes, the crashing of enormous waves and the whimsical cries of the gulls had been music to his ears. As soon as he was old enough to stand on his own feet and grip the wheel of a ship, it was obvious that he had the ability to navigate the unpredictable seas better than anyone save his own father. He spent his childhood learning the shanties of his father's crew. His father and surrogate uncle taught him how to defend himself while his mother showed him the medical arts. When he was old enough, Axel separated from his parents and began to captain a ship of his own. His vessel, the Shifter's Eye, was the only friend he both had and needed for a good portion of his life from that point on. His cheerful, friendly nature was unbecoming of a pirate, however, and was what eventually drew him to come into contact with Xia, Nero, and Ren. It was strange at first... feeling both responsible for and attached to anyone other than himself and his parents, but it wasn't long before Axel's bond with his newfound friends was as unbreakable as the Mother Ix herself. He would do anything to protect his new charges, going so far as to sacrifice parts of his very body to keep them safe. Anyone that doubts this need only examine him long enough to notice that he is missing his right eye, right hand, and left leg to find truth in the claims. Axel was always an optimist. He rarely saw the glass as half empty, but this faith was put to the ultimate test when he found himself held prisoner by a group of individuals that saw themselves as the world's saviors. The torture forced upon him during this time dealt more damage to his psyche than he is willing to admit, but eventually, with the help of Eric and Myra, he found freedom once more. The passage of time has allowed him to take steps towards moving on from this harrowing trial. These days, most newcomers that stumble across him will find no sign of his previous experiences, but nothing can truly erase the past...[/quote] [b]LONG STORY + PERSONALITY BLURB:[/b] 35kt or 35g - A fully fledged story featuring your dragon and a description of personality - Stories are at last 5 paragraphs long. Personality blurbs are two or three paragraphs long. [quote=Long Example]The patriarch sighed heavily, then frowned and flicked his head towards the guards on either side of his roost. The pair of larger dragons easily pinned down the small pearlcatcher, holding him in place while a third dragon approached. Metal chinked and clattered as heavy casts were locked around his neck, wings, and legs. August fought to free himself, but he was no match for his opponents. "I did offer an alternative," he heard the dragon lord's voice echoing behind him as he was dragged away and locked in a dark, windowless cell. "At least now I can say I have the fastest dragon in Sornieth under my wings, and you can no longer best my champion. You will be fed and watered twice a day, so don't worry about starving to death." Now, years in the future, the sound of money changing hands set August's nerves on end. At least, he thought it was money, but soon he wasn't so sure as something heavy hit the dirt outside with a loud thud. The sickly sweet smell of blood filled his cell, but his concern for whatever had happened to the dragon outside was soon replaced by concern for himself as his cell rocked and slid as if it was being dragged onto something. Several minutes of stability passed, then the world lurched alarmingly and the sound of large wings reached his ears. August liked flying, but he wasn't sure if this counted. It made his stomach roll and his the butterflies flit frantically in his gut along with it. The pearlcatcher hissed anxiously and crouched down to the floor of his cell, feeling the comforting warm of his pearl against his belly as his scales touched it where it lay beneath him. After what seemed like an eternity, he felt his cell being set on solid ground again. Large paws padded on the earth outside and then the horrible sound of claws on metal rang through confines like a bell. August seized his pearl and pressed himself into the corner of the cell, his eyes fixed on the wall the sounds were coming from. Finally, with an enormous crash, the wall fell away in a billowing cloud of dust. When the debris cleared, the large head of a golden imperial moved into view. His green eyes glinted in the moonlight as he peered in at the smaller dragon cowering before him. "You've had it rough, hmm?" August said nothing. "You have every right to be nervous," the imperial continued gently. "But I promise no one here will hurt you. You don't have to come out now. Take your time." [/quote]
Lore Services

LORE INTRO|ART

BLURB: 10kt or 10g
- A small snippet about the dragon's personality.
- Typically one paragraph long
Blurb Example wrote:
They are not simply shadows. Each dark swirl upon his fur is its own unique entity. They have names that none but Fade will know. They have individual personalities that will never be discovered by anyone but Fade. They have their differences, but one goal they all share. The host must survive. For if the host should perish, so, too, will they. When the host gets sick, they glide through Fade's body and eradicate the virus. When the host needs food, the shadows hunt in his stead. They are aware of the price Fade pays on their behalf. They are not ungrateful. Though there is no way for outside eyes to see, there is a bond between host and parasite. Initially formed at an unknown time for unknown reasons, it is the closest to a familial bond either has ever come to know. If one were to briefly glance at Fade and the swirling patterns on his fur, they would see no immediate signs of tenderness, but the world of shadows works much differently than our own. This difference does not matter to Fade nor does it matter to the shadows to which his body is home. To each, the other is family. The family will survive.

SHORT STORY: 15kt or 15g
- A short story involving the dragon or a more in depth description of personality
- Typically two or three paragraphs long
Short Story Example wrote:
Fade is quiet not by choice, but because he never learned to speak. You don't need words to speak to the shadows. He keeps his distance from the other dragons. He knows the don't trust him and so opts to avoid them entirely. The smoky patterns that mark his fur actually sentient shadows. They writhe and twist uncomfortably, almost painfully, when exposed to any notable source of light. Because of this, he spends all daylight hours secluded away in the damp, dark cavern he claimed as his home. The other dragons will not entire this particular cave since Fade moved in. Save one. The only one brave enough to enter being the one Fade had chosen to be his way into the clan. There was a bond between them, however small it might be, but the other dragon will not enter without express permission from Fade and his parasites. They respect the power the young wildclaw holds. Fade knows this. The cave is his sanctuary. The only safe place in which he can confidently commune with his shadowy parasites.

Nighttime is the only time one could have a chance of finding Fade outside of his cave. Fade himself is not as physically strong as most dragons. The shadows feast upon Fade just as a dragon might feast upon an owlcat. All but skin and bones, Fade is a very small dragon due to the shadows' toll. They knows this, however, and in return for acting as their host, the shadows protect and care for Fade. Food is not hard for him to come by. All he needs to do is step into the woods and wait a few minutes. The shadows will soon provide. The shadows learn. After initially being attacked on his first night with the clan, the shadows are quick to defend their host. At the first sign of danger, they swell and billow, forming a protective cloud about Fade. It is a surprisingly effective defense. Throughout his entire life, Fade has only been physically harmed that one night, as evidenced by the scars on his shoulder. The shadows learn. The shadows provide.

MEDIUM STORY + PERSONALITY BLURB:25kt or 25g
- A story featuring your dragon and a brief description of personality
- Stories are three of four paragraphs long. Personality blurbs are one paragraph long.
Medium Example wrote:
The freedom of the ocean. It had always been a part of Axel's life. From the moment he opened his eyes, the crashing of enormous waves and the whimsical cries of the gulls had been music to his ears. As soon as he was old enough to stand on his own feet and grip the wheel of a ship, it was obvious that he had the ability to navigate the unpredictable seas better than anyone save his own father. He spent his childhood learning the shanties of his father's crew. His father and surrogate uncle taught him how to defend himself while his mother showed him the medical arts.

When he was old enough, Axel separated from his parents and began to captain a ship of his own. His vessel, the Shifter's Eye, was the only friend he both had and needed for a good portion of his life from that point on. His cheerful, friendly nature was unbecoming of a pirate, however, and was what eventually drew him to come into contact with Xia, Nero, and Ren.

It was strange at first... feeling both responsible for and attached to anyone other than himself and his parents, but it wasn't long before Axel's bond with his newfound friends was as unbreakable as the Mother Ix herself. He would do anything to protect his new charges, going so far as to sacrifice parts of his very body to keep them safe. Anyone that doubts this need only examine him long enough to notice that he is missing his right eye, right hand, and left leg to find truth in the claims.

Axel was always an optimist. He rarely saw the glass as half empty, but this faith was put to the ultimate test when he found himself held prisoner by a group of individuals that saw themselves as the world's saviors. The torture forced upon him during this time dealt more damage to his psyche than he is willing to admit, but eventually, with the help of Eric and Myra, he found freedom once more. The passage of time has allowed him to take steps towards moving on from this harrowing trial. These days, most newcomers that stumble across him will find no sign of his previous experiences, but nothing can truly erase the past...

LONG STORY + PERSONALITY BLURB: 35kt or 35g
- A fully fledged story featuring your dragon and a description of personality
- Stories are at last 5 paragraphs long. Personality blurbs are two or three paragraphs long.
Long Example wrote:
The patriarch sighed heavily, then frowned and flicked his head towards the guards on either side of his roost. The pair of larger dragons easily pinned down the small pearlcatcher, holding him in place while a third dragon approached. Metal chinked and clattered as heavy casts were locked around his neck, wings, and legs. August fought to free himself, but he was no match for his opponents.

"I did offer an alternative," he heard the dragon lord's voice echoing behind him as he was dragged away and locked in a dark, windowless cell. "At least now I can say I have the fastest dragon in Sornieth under my wings, and you can no longer best my champion. You will be fed and watered twice a day, so don't worry about starving to death."

Now, years in the future, the sound of money changing hands set August's nerves on end. At least, he thought it was money, but soon he wasn't so sure as something heavy hit the dirt outside with a loud thud. The sickly sweet smell of blood filled his cell, but his concern for whatever had happened to the dragon outside was soon replaced by concern for himself as his cell rocked and slid as if it was being dragged onto something.

Several minutes of stability passed, then the world lurched alarmingly and the sound of large wings reached his ears. August liked flying, but he wasn't sure if this counted. It made his stomach roll and his the butterflies flit frantically in his gut along with it. The pearlcatcher hissed anxiously and crouched down to the floor of his cell, feeling the comforting warm of his pearl against his belly as his scales touched it where it lay beneath him.

After what seemed like an eternity, he felt his cell being set on solid ground again. Large paws padded on the earth outside and then the horrible sound of claws on metal rang through confines like a bell. August seized his pearl and pressed himself into the corner of the cell, his eyes fixed on the wall the sounds were coming from. Finally, with an enormous crash, the wall fell away in a billowing cloud of dust. When the debris cleared, the large head of a golden imperial moved into view. His green eyes glinted in the moonlight as he peered in at the smaller dragon cowering before him.

"You've had it rough, hmm?"

August said nothing.

"You have every right to be nervous," the imperial continued gently. "But I promise no one here will hurt you. You don't have to come out now. Take your time."
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
[center][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/21e3w9t.png[/IMG] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2545559/1#post_2545559]LORE[/url]|[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2545559/1#post_35747564]ART EXAMPLES[/url] My tablet is broken and I have no scanner, so for now my artwork is pay what you want. [b][u]Art Rules:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]If you wish to pay me, please wait to do so until after I have completed your order. [*]Maximum of two dragons per order. Though, you are more than welcome to order again once I have finished if you would like more art. [*]Unless otherwise requested, I will post your completed art here and ping you in the thread. I may also post it on my [url=http://evarising.tumblr.com/]Tumblr[/url]. If you are not okay with this, please tell me. [*][b]I will confidently draw:[/b] dragons, fight scenes (dragons only) [*][b]I will NOT draw:[/b] robots, NSFW [*][b]I can attempt to draw:[/b] OCs/humanoids, animals [*]I am willing to do art trades [*]For dragon characters, I can attempt apparel as long as it isn't overly complex [*]Your final product will likely be black and white rather than in colour as my colour supply right now is limited. If I have colours that match your desired dragon, I may attempt to colour it in. [/LIST] Order Slots: 1. 2. 3. Wait List: [quote][size=5][b][u]ART ORDER FORMS[/u][/b][/size] [b]DRAGONS[/b] Username: Link to dragon: Any specific requests for the drawing? (fight scene, etc) Would you like the dragon's name written on your drawing? Notes for me? [b]OCs, ANIMALS, and HUMANOIDS[/B] Username: References to desired subject: Would you like anything written on the image? Other notes for me?
21e3w9t.png

LORE|ART EXAMPLES

My tablet is broken and I have no scanner, so for now my artwork is pay what you want.

Art Rules:
  • If you wish to pay me, please wait to do so until after I have completed your order.
  • Maximum of two dragons per order. Though, you are more than welcome to order again once I have finished if you would like more art.
  • Unless otherwise requested, I will post your completed art here and ping you in the thread. I may also post it on my Tumblr. If you are not okay with this, please tell me.
  • I will confidently draw: dragons, fight scenes (dragons only)
  • I will NOT draw: robots, NSFW
  • I can attempt to draw: OCs/humanoids, animals
  • I am willing to do art trades
  • For dragon characters, I can attempt apparel as long as it isn't overly complex
  • Your final product will likely be black and white rather than in colour as my colour supply right now is limited. If I have colours that match your desired dragon, I may attempt to colour it in.

Order Slots:

Wait List:

Quote:
ART ORDER FORMS

DRAGONS

Username:
Link to dragon:
Any specific requests for the drawing? (fight scene, etc)
Would you like the dragon's name written on your drawing?
Notes for me?

OCs, ANIMALS, and HUMANOIDS
Username:
References to desired subject:
Would you like anything written on the image?
Other notes for me?
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
[center][size=6][b][u]ART EXAMPLES[/b][/u] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6609/f/2018/282/6/7/spiral_hang_bust_black_and_white__cropped__by_cennys-dcp10jf.jpg[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2282/f/2018/277/e/9/teacherandstudent_small_by_cennys-dcolz5r.jpg[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/9467/th/pre/i/2018/282/1/7/armor_guardian_fem_by_cennys-dcp0zzy.jpg[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7629/th/pre/i/2018/282/6/2/pearlcatcher_male_bust_by_cennys-dcp0zyx.jpg[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/e3e7/th/pre/i/2018/282/9/9/spotted_allo_the_isle_by_cennys-dcp0zy2.jpg[/img]
ART EXAMPLES

spiral_hang_bust_black_and_white__cropped__by_cennys-dcp10jf.jpg
teacherandstudent_small_by_cennys-dcolz5r.jpg
armor_guardian_fem_by_cennys-dcp0zzy.jpg
pearlcatcher_male_bust_by_cennys-dcp0zyx.jpg
spotted_allo_the_isle_by_cennys-dcp0zy2.jpg
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
reserved just in case
reserved just in case
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
reserved just in case
reserved just in case
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
@AX400

We're open! ♥
@AX400

We're open! ♥
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png

I'm super happy it's open! :> Subbing myself so I can remember to commission you later~! ♥

I'm super happy it's open! :> Subbing myself so I can remember to commission you later~! ♥
cQqznOI.png
they/them | 3+hr | on hiatus!
@Evaria Could I have a long bio for Shey? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322223/32222239_350.png[/img] I'd be paying in treasure She is very good friends with Prismarine and Thrush, but she doesn't really have a mate after she had to leave her old clan. She is pretty strict but thats only because she cares, and is a big baker. Totally never burns the food or set the stove on fire. She is a perfectionist, and as such she is very self-critical and often berates herself when she is alone. Or at least when she thinks she is, though Puzzle would never admit it, she has a giant crush on Shey amd often tries to get shey to see the good in herself
@Evaria
Could I have a long bio for Shey?
32222239_350.png
I'd be paying in treasure
She is very good friends with Prismarine and Thrush, but she doesn't really have a mate after she had to leave her old clan. She is pretty strict but thats only because she cares, and is a big baker. Totally never burns the food or set the stove on fire.
She is a perfectionist, and as such she is very self-critical and often berates herself when she is alone. Or at least when she thinks she is, though Puzzle would never admit it, she has a giant crush on Shey amd often tries to get shey to see the good in herself
r7LsxK2.png
@LostDreamer

Sure thing! Please send your payment and I'll get started! ♥
@LostDreamer

Sure thing! Please send your payment and I'll get started! ♥
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png