Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Runic Art Shop! [OPEN]
1 2 3
WELCOME TO THE

TuZ4eKw.jpg
1 gem = 1000 treasure
I’m trying my hand at opening an art shop so I might not know all of the tricks of the trade, nevertheless, I’ll try running this to my best effort!

NOTE: I am 7 hours ahead of FR time so I may be delayed in replying to you.

I’m subscribed, no need to ping!
WELCOME TO THE

TuZ4eKw.jpg
1 gem = 1000 treasure
I’m trying my hand at opening an art shop so I might not know all of the tricks of the trade, nevertheless, I’ll try running this to my best effort!

NOTE: I am 7 hours ahead of FR time so I may be delayed in replying to you.

I’m subscribed, no need to ping!
[Center][size=5][b]PRICING[/b][/size] ----- [size=4][b]SKETCHES[/b][/size] ----- [img]http://i.imgur.com/sfTj6VD.jpg[/img] I don't have a coloured fullbody example yet! Uncoloured: Bust 50kt, Fullbody 75kt Coloured: Bust 60kt, Fullbody 90kt [i]A refined sketch[/i] ----- [size=4][b] LINED [/b] [/size] ----- [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/V8Yy26s.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xqqA8Ka.jpg[/IMG] Uncoloured: Bust 80kt, Fullbody 115kt Coloured: Bust 100kt, Fullbody 150kt [i]Lighting is N I C E[/i][/Center]
PRICING
SKETCHES
sfTj6VD.jpg
I don't have a coloured fullbody example yet!

Uncoloured: Bust 50kt, Fullbody 75kt
Coloured: Bust 60kt, Fullbody 90kt
A refined sketch
LINED
V8Yy26s.jpg

xqqA8Ka.jpg

Uncoloured: Bust 80kt, Fullbody 115kt
Coloured: Bust 100kt, Fullbody 150kt
Lighting is N I C E
RULES
  1. Don't take off my signature or edit the art, if you want it resized just ask.
  2. Please credit back to me
  3. No Nudity/NSFW
  4. No Mechs/Complicated Armour (simple stuff is fine tho)
  5. I’m going to charge Crystal, Facet or Crackle another 5kt, I can't draw them well
  6. I’m going to charge you 5kt for small apparel and 10kt for big apparel, k?
  7. Out of Flight Rising stuff is fine, just send me a link of the character and I’ll take the pricing from there.
  8. Big Toot
RULES
  1. Don't take off my signature or edit the art, if you want it resized just ask.
  2. Please credit back to me
  3. No Nudity/NSFW
  4. No Mechs/Complicated Armour (simple stuff is fine tho)
  5. I’m going to charge Crystal, Facet or Crackle another 5kt, I can't draw them well
  6. I’m going to charge you 5kt for small apparel and 10kt for big apparel, k?
  7. Out of Flight Rising stuff is fine, just send me a link of the character and I’ll take the pricing from there.
  8. Big Toot
[center][size=4][B]SLOTS[/b][/size] ----- ART SLOTS 1.) StarOfFlame 2.) 3.) ----- [SIZE=4][b]ORDERING SHEET[/B][/SIZE][/center] [code][b]Dragon Link or BBCode:[/b] Link or Image [b]Type of Art:[/b] e.g. Fullbody Sketch [b]Apparel:[/b] Only a few please! [b]Expression/Pose:[/b] e.g. Can my potato be bleping happily [b]Notes:[/b] e.g. Can you draw them with a smoller potatis [/code] ----- [center][size=4][b]FINISHED WORK[/b][/size] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Wy3D6MZ.jpg[/IMG] [/center]
SLOTS
ART SLOTS
1.) StarOfFlame
2.)
3.)
ORDERING SHEET
Code:
[b]Dragon Link or BBCode:[/b] Link or Image [b]Type of Art:[/b] e.g. Fullbody Sketch [b]Apparel:[/b] Only a few please! [b]Expression/Pose:[/b] e.g. Can my potato be bleping happily [b]Notes:[/b] e.g. Can you draw them with a smoller potatis

FINISHED WORK

Wy3D6MZ.jpg

PINGLIST
Feel free to ask to be added!
Affiliates

Just ask~
PINGLIST
Feel free to ask to be added!
Affiliates

Just ask~
Open!

@FlyingButtress
Open!

@FlyingButtress
Oh hey!! Congrats!! To help you celebrate your grand opening, I'd like to commission from you! [b]Dragon:[/b] My girl, Husk [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45333243] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453333/45333243_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of Art:[/b] Colored Fullbody [b]Apparel:[/b] Maybe some bug friends? These are optional, I'll leave that choice up to you as the artist - would those be considered apparel? Feel free to add a charge if you wanted to give them a try. [b]Expression/Pose:[/b] This is a bit of a weird one, but Husk is basically a haunted exoskeleton, that sometimes has bug friends crawling around and inside. So she isn't alive [i]exactly[/i], therefore her expression would be dead-like (or just creepy). For the pose, I was thinking something curled up on her side or awkwardly stiff the way empty cicada shells look. If you're also up for it, it would be really cool if her body, the wasp part, was slightly transparent (though not too complicated), kind of like how the wings are slightly see-through, though the glimmer belly would be opaque. [b]Notes:[/b] If this request is too much, I can edit it or commission another dragon instead! Estimated Payment: 150g(+)?
Oh hey!! Congrats!!

To help you celebrate your grand opening, I'd like to commission from you!

Dragon: My girl, Husk

45333243_350.png

Type of Art: Colored Fullbody
Apparel: Maybe some bug friends? These are optional, I'll leave that choice up to you as the artist - would those be considered apparel? Feel free to add a charge if you wanted to give them a try.
Expression/Pose: This is a bit of a weird one, but Husk is basically a haunted exoskeleton, that sometimes has bug friends crawling around and inside. So she isn't alive exactly, therefore her expression would be dead-like (or just creepy). For the pose, I was thinking something curled up on her side or awkwardly stiff the way empty cicada shells look. If you're also up for it, it would be really cool if her body, the wasp part, was slightly transparent (though not too complicated), kind of like how the wings are slightly see-through, though the glimmer belly would be opaque.
Notes: If this request is too much, I can edit it or commission another dragon instead!

Estimated Payment: 150g(+)?

tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@FlyingButtress

I’ll be happy to draw her! The final cost will be 155g (the bugs are kinda like small apparel) Can you send the payment via Crossroads if you don’t mind?
@FlyingButtress

I’ll be happy to draw her! The final cost will be 155g (the bugs are kinda like small apparel) Can you send the payment via Crossroads if you don’t mind?
Perfect! Sending payment now! Please have fun and there's no rush!
Perfect! Sending payment now! Please have fun and there's no rush!
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@ScribbleINF

Do you draw humans?
@ScribbleINF

Do you draw humans?
tzu9gi3n_o.png
1 2 3