Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Mardidog Ahhh you're welcome!! It was really a lot of fun working on Indie. Look forward to seeing you back. ^^

@Reefknot Welcome back! =D For a lore snippet only, it'll be 5kt. That won't include any of the bio layout and attributes.
@Mardidog Ahhh you're welcome!! It was really a lot of fun working on Indie. Look forward to seeing you back. ^^

@Reefknot Welcome back! =D For a lore snippet only, it'll be 5kt. That won't include any of the bio layout and attributes.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Oh my goodness...this shop is a dream come true. ^_^ [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9121724] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91218/9121724_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Alto - 9121724 [b]Theme:[/b] I had a vague idea that he's a musician of some sort. [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] 10 sounds good [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] N/A [b]Any items or skins/accents to include:[/b] N/A [b]Service:[/b] All-in-one [b]Anything else:[/b] :) [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3735398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37354/3735398_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Irid - 3735398 [b]Theme:[/b] This guy [i]just[/i] joined the clan...but I have no idea what his role is yet. If you're up for it, you can have totally free reign on this one. [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] 10 sounds good [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] N/A [b]Any items or skins/accents to include:[/b] N/A [b]Service:[/b] All-in-one [b]Anything else:[/b] Not sure if it matters to anything, but his tert eventually will be changing from crackle. Most likely scales or thylacine. You have no idea how excited I am - can't wait to see what you come up with! Please let me know when to send payment and I'll get that to you ASAP. Thanks!
Oh my goodness...this shop is a dream come true. ^_^

Dragon Picture/Link:
9121724_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Alto - 9121724
Theme: I had a vague idea that he's a musician of some sort.
Number of apparel slots: 10 sounds good
Any items to avoid: N/A
Any items or skins/accents to include: N/A
Service: All-in-one
Anything else: :)

Dragon Picture/Link:
3735398_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Irid - 3735398
Theme: This guy just joined the clan...but I have no idea what his role is yet. If you're up for it, you can have totally free reign on this one.
Number of apparel slots: 10 sounds good
Any items to avoid: N/A
Any items or skins/accents to include: N/A
Service: All-in-one
Anything else: Not sure if it matters to anything, but his tert eventually will be changing from crackle. Most likely scales or thylacine.

You have no idea how excited I am - can't wait to see what you come up with! Please let me know when to send payment and I'll get that to you ASAP. Thanks!
@JustNatureThings I hope this fits what you were looking for! ^^ (these poor WC ladies getting their faces cut off on the forums lol) [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#333333][i][b]H[/b]athor[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CDAD00][font=arial][b][i]— It's a High Price for Illumination —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]When Hathor had trouble controlling her light magic, she retreated into the shadows to protect herself and others. She became a scout, spy, a mole, anything that let her work by herself where her magic couldn't hurt anyone. She was especially good at ferreting information. Hathor told herself it was good, it was safe, but she couldn't deny it was lonely too. Then, when she was in-between assignments, she came across Sargonnas, who was perhaps just as lonely as she was. Hathor quickly became friends with the god. Slowly, she came back into the light as Sargonnas taught her how to use her magic. She no longer felt like she needed to hide; she found the shadows weren't so bad when she didn't need to live in them all the time. • It has been a slow process learning about her magic. In the beginning, Hathor was very jittery. She still has setbacks and mistakes but she's becoming much more confident. • Hathor continues her work as a scout and spy, sometimes vanishing for weeks at a time. • She's selective about who she works for and won't accept jobs for morally questionable clients. • One trick Hathor's learned with her magic is how to make light only she can see, which is great for prowling at night. • She can pick a lock in less than a minute. • Over time, she has become so light-footed that she's almost impossible to hear. To avoid startling her friends, she has to purposely make noise. • Hathor darkens her scales with oil and soot when she needs to hide. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/648.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0277ab72a753bc345d1ad34b0d7aef29/tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Hathor Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Mercenary Spy Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Anxious • Persuasive • Sentimental • [/size][/color] [item=Nightrage Axolotl] [item=haste] [item=Blackened Warninghorn] [/columns] [center][outfit=576433][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#333333][i][b]H[/b]athor[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CDAD00][font=arial][b][i]— It's a High Price for Illumination —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]When Hathor had trouble controlling her light magic, she retreated into the shadows to protect herself and others. She became a scout, spy, a mole, anything that let her work by herself where her magic couldn't hurt anyone. She was especially good at ferreting information. Hathor told herself it was good, it was safe, but she couldn't deny it was lonely too. Then, when she was in-between assignments, she came across Sargonnas, who was perhaps just as lonely as she was. Hathor quickly became friends with the god. Slowly, she came back into the light as Sargonnas taught her how to use her magic. She no longer felt like she needed to hide; she found the shadows weren't so bad when she didn't need to live in them all the time. • It has been a slow process learning about her magic. In the beginning, Hathor was very jittery. She still has setbacks and mistakes but she's becoming much more confident. • Hathor continues her work as a scout and spy, sometimes vanishing for weeks at a time. • She's selective about who she works for and won't accept jobs for morally questionable clients. • One trick Hathor's learned with her magic is how to make light only she can see, which is great for prowling at night. • She can pick a lock in less than a minute. • Over time, she has become so light-footed that she's almost impossible to hear. To avoid startling her friends, she has to purposely make noise. • Hathor darkens her scales with oil and soot when she needs to hide. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/648.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0277ab72a753bc345d1ad34b0d7aef29/tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Hathor Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Mercenary Spy Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Anxious • Persuasive • Sentimental • [/size][/color] [item=Nightrage Axolotl] [item=haste] [item=Blackened Warninghorn] [/columns] [center][outfit=576433][/center][/code]
@JustNatureThings
I hope this fits what you were looking for! ^^ (these poor WC ladies getting their faces cut off on the forums lol)
Hathor
— It's a High Price for Illumination —

When Hathor had trouble controlling her light magic, she retreated into the shadows to protect herself and others. She became a scout, spy, a mole, anything that let her work by herself where her magic couldn't hurt anyone. She was especially good at ferreting information. Hathor told herself it was good, it was safe, but she couldn't deny it was lonely too. Then, when she was in-between assignments, she came across Sargonnas, who was perhaps just as lonely as she was. Hathor quickly became friends with the god. Slowly, she came back into the light as Sargonnas taught her how to use her magic. She no longer felt like she needed to hide; she found the shadows weren't so bad when she didn't need to live in them all the time.

• It has been a slow process learning about her magic. In the beginning, Hathor was very jittery. She still has setbacks and mistakes but she's becoming much more confident.
• Hathor continues her work as a scout and spy, sometimes vanishing for weeks at a time.
• She's selective about who she works for and won't accept jobs for morally questionable clients.
• One trick Hathor's learned with her magic is how to make light only she can see, which is great for prowling at night.
• She can pick a lock in less than a minute.
• Over time, she has become so light-footed that she's almost impossible to hear. To avoid startling her friends, she has to purposely make noise.
• Hathor darkens her scales with oil and soot when she needs to hide.

648.png
tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Mercenary Spy
Neutral Good
• Anxious • Persuasive • Sentimental •

Nightrage Axolotl Haste Blackened Warninghorn
Hathor

Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#333333][i][b]H[/b]athor[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CDAD00][font=arial][b][i]— It's a High Price for Illumination —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]When Hathor had trouble controlling her light magic, she retreated into the shadows to protect herself and others. She became a scout, spy, a mole, anything that let her work by herself where her magic couldn't hurt anyone. She was especially good at ferreting information. Hathor told herself it was good, it was safe, but she couldn't deny it was lonely too. Then, when she was in-between assignments, she came across Sargonnas, who was perhaps just as lonely as she was. Hathor quickly became friends with the god. Slowly, she came back into the light as Sargonnas taught her how to use her magic. She no longer felt like she needed to hide; she found the shadows weren't so bad when she didn't need to live in them all the time. • It has been a slow process learning about her magic. In the beginning, Hathor was very jittery. She still has setbacks and mistakes but she's becoming much more confident. • Hathor continues her work as a scout and spy, sometimes vanishing for weeks at a time. • She's selective about who she works for and won't accept jobs for morally questionable clients. • One trick Hathor's learned with her magic is how to make light only she can see, which is great for prowling at night. • She can pick a lock in less than a minute. • Over time, she has become so light-footed that she's almost impossible to hear. To avoid startling her friends, she has to purposely make noise. • Hathor darkens her scales with oil and soot when she needs to hide. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/648.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0277ab72a753bc345d1ad34b0d7aef29/tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Hathor Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Mercenary Spy Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Anxious • Persuasive • Sentimental • [/size][/color] [item=Nightrage Axolotl] [item=haste] [item=Blackened Warninghorn] [/columns] [center][outfit=576433][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@PhennythePhoenix If you'd like to send over the 30kt/30g, I'll get started on Ghirahim and Rogue. ^^
@PhennythePhoenix If you'd like to send over the 30kt/30g, I'll get started on Ghirahim and Rogue. ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@PhennythePhoenix These two were a lot of fun to work on! ^^ If you don't like Rogue's windbound mask, I also think she looks good in the bird headdresses. [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#9D1309][i][b]G[/b]hirahim[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CC1100][font=arial][b][i]— Behold! The Paradigm of Perfection —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Truly, Ghirahim is the most attractive, most popular, most talented individual in all of Magma's Haze. No one else comes close to matching him, the poor things. But, despite how he towers above them (figuratively and literally in some cases), Ghirahim cares about his friends a lot. It's not their fault after all that they can't ever measure up to him - no one can! He'll do anything for those he cares about and let's face it, he's the only one who can actually help anyways. Ghirahim is quite the old hand at magic as well. Exceptionally talented (of course), he can't resist giving tips to those who aren't as advanced. One thing that does baffle him is the reactions he occasionally gets to his trickery. He is a follower of the Shadowbinder, after all, it goes without saying that they should expect a prank or trick every now and again! Anyways they're [i]hilarious.[/i] • Ghirahim has quite the collection of swords and blades. He loves to accessorize with a different sword every day. • He has started to learn how to forge his own blades. While he's already great at it, obviously, he thinks he could be a teensy bit better. • His self-centered attitude makes it difficult for him to listen to others if they're not talking about him. • Despite this, Ghirahim actually picks up a lot of jobs around the clan to keep everyone safe, using spells to help guard the boundaries for example. • He is very fussy about keeping his horns clean. He likes to polish them to give them that extra shine. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1364.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0468ee176ab3aff67ef9c31100fa8844/tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ghirahim Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Sorcerer Chaotic Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Conceited • Show-off • Attached • [/size][/color] [item=ruby brooch] [item=Nickel Cat Figurine] [item=Rhodochrosite] [/columns] [center][outfit=578211][/center] [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#397D02][i][b]R[/b]ogue[/i][/font][/size] [color=#733D1A][font=arial][b][i]— It's Archaeology, No Really —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]She wasn't born with the name Rogue. Probably. No one knows for certain and Rogue has no inclination to tell them. In fact, she would prefer never to talk to anyone. Rogue likes to be left alone to her own devices and it's not uncommon for her to take off for months at a time. Most assume she simply has a strong case of wanderlust, which she does. But her travels contain a bit more than simple exploration. Rogue spends much of her adventurers pilfering ancient ruins, making off with priceless valuables of ages gone by. She's drawn to these desolate, abandoned places and considers her stolen treasures keepsakes. • Though Rogue usually confines her thievery to uninhabited places, she has stolen from other collectors and even museums. • She was forced to the leave the Scarred Wasteland after she raided the collection of a particularly greedy and smug dragon, whose clan had more power and influence than she realized. • The name Rogue was given to her by others. She dropped her birth name after the above incident. • Rogue has a hidden lair where she keeps all her treasures. They are meticulously organized and kept dust-free. • She has a bounty on her head of several thousand gold. • Some of the things Rogue has seen while raiding a ruin should have never been seen by living eyes. They still haunt her at night. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21418.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5702549c9698838021f6ffb769b5757b/tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Rogue Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Plunderer Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Loner • Resourceful • Impersonal • [/size][/color] [item=Large Stone Collar] [item=Hefty Treasure Cache] [item=Emerald Ring] [/columns] [center][outfit=578354][/center] [code]GHIRAHIM [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#9D1309][i][b]G[/b]hirahim[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CC1100][font=arial][b][i]— Behold! The Paradigm of Perfection —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Truly, Ghirahim is the most attractive, most popular, most talented individual in all of Magma's Haze. No one else comes close to matching him, the poor things. But, despite how he towers above them (figuratively and literally in some cases), Ghirahim cares about his friends a lot. It's not their fault after all that they can't ever measure up to him - no one can! He'll do anything for those he cares about and let's face it, he's the only one who can actually help anyways. Ghirahim is quite the old hand at magic as well. Exceptionally talented (of course), he can't resist giving tips to those who aren't as advanced. One thing that does baffle him is the reactions he occasionally gets to his trickery. He is a follower of the Shadowbinder, after all, it goes without saying that they should expect a prank or trick every now and again! Anyways they're [i]hilarious.[/i] • Ghirahim has quite the collection of swords and blades. He loves to accessorize with a different sword every day. • He has started to learn how to forge his own blades. While he's already great at it, obviously, he thinks he could be a teensy bit better. • His self-centered attitude makes it difficult for him to listen to others if they're not talking about him. • Despite this, Ghirahim actually picks up a lot of jobs around the clan to keep everyone safe, using spells to help guard the boundaries for example. • He is very fussy about keeping his horns clean. He likes to polish them to give them that extra shine. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1364.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0468ee176ab3aff67ef9c31100fa8844/tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ghirahim Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Sorcerer Chaotic Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Conceited • Show-off • Attached • [/size][/color] [item=ruby brooch] [item=Nickel Cat Figurine] [item=Rhodochrosite] [/columns] [center][outfit=578211][/center] ROGUE [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#397D02][i][b]R[/b]ogue[/i][/font][/size] [color=#733D1A][font=arial][b][i]— It's Archaeology, No Really —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]She wasn't born with the name Rogue. Probably. No one knows for certain and Rogue has no inclination to tell them. In fact, she would prefer never to talk to anyone. Rogue likes to be left alone to her own devices and it's not uncommon for her to take off for months at a time. Most assume she simply has a strong case of wanderlust, which she does. But her travels contain a bit more than simple exploration. Rogue spends much of her adventurers pilfering ancient ruins, making off with priceless valuables of ages gone by. She's drawn to these desolate, abandoned places and considers her stolen treasures keepsakes. • Though Rogue usually confines her thievery to uninhabited places, she has stolen from other collectors and even museums. • She was forced to the leave the Scarred Wasteland after she raided the collection of a particularly greedy and smug dragon, whose clan had more power and influence than she realized. • The name Rogue was given to her by others. She dropped her birth name after the above incident. • Rogue has a hidden lair where she keeps all her treasures. They are meticulously organized and kept dust-free. • She has a bounty on her head of several thousand gold. • Some of the things Rogue has seen while raiding a ruin should have never been seen by living eyes. They still haunt her at night. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21418.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5702549c9698838021f6ffb769b5757b/tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Rogue Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Plunderer Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Loner • Resourceful • Impersonal • [/size][/color] [item=Large Stone Collar] [item=Hefty Treasure Cache] [item=Emerald Ring] [/columns] [center][outfit=578354][/center][/code]
@PhennythePhoenix
These two were a lot of fun to work on! ^^ If you don't like Rogue's windbound mask, I also think she looks good in the bird headdresses.
Ghirahim
— Behold! The Paradigm of Perfection —

Truly, Ghirahim is the most attractive, most popular, most talented individual in all of Magma's Haze. No one else comes close to matching him, the poor things. But, despite how he towers above them (figuratively and literally in some cases), Ghirahim cares about his friends a lot. It's not their fault after all that they can't ever measure up to him - no one can! He'll do anything for those he cares about and let's face it, he's the only one who can actually help anyways. Ghirahim is quite the old hand at magic as well. Exceptionally talented (of course), he can't resist giving tips to those who aren't as advanced. One thing that does baffle him is the reactions he occasionally gets to his trickery. He is a follower of the Shadowbinder, after all, it goes without saying that they should expect a prank or trick every now and again! Anyways they're hilarious.

• Ghirahim has quite the collection of swords and blades. He loves to accessorize with a different sword every day.
• He has started to learn how to forge his own blades. While he's already great at it, obviously, he thinks he could be a teensy bit better.
• His self-centered attitude makes it difficult for him to listen to others if they're not talking about him.
• Despite this, Ghirahim actually picks up a lot of jobs around the clan to keep everyone safe, using spells to help guard the boundaries for example.
• He is very fussy about keeping his horns clean. He likes to polish them to give them that extra shine.

1364.png
tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Sorcerer
Chaotic Good
• Conceited • Show-off • Attached •

Ruby Brooch Nickel Cat Figurine Rhodochrosite
Ghirahim

Rogue
— It's Archaeology, No Really —

She wasn't born with the name Rogue. Probably. No one knows for certain and Rogue has no inclination to tell them. In fact, she would prefer never to talk to anyone. Rogue likes to be left alone to her own devices and it's not uncommon for her to take off for months at a time. Most assume she simply has a strong case of wanderlust, which she does. But her travels contain a bit more than simple exploration. Rogue spends much of her adventurers pilfering ancient ruins, making off with priceless valuables of ages gone by. She's drawn to these desolate, abandoned places and considers her stolen treasures keepsakes.

• Though Rogue usually confines her thievery to uninhabited places, she has stolen from other collectors and even museums.
• She was forced to the leave the Scarred Wasteland after she raided the collection of a particularly greedy and smug dragon, whose clan had more power and influence than she realized.
• The name Rogue was given to her by others. She dropped her birth name after the above incident.
• Rogue has a hidden lair where she keeps all her treasures. They are meticulously organized and kept dust-free.
• She has a bounty on her head of several thousand gold.
• Some of the things Rogue has seen while raiding a ruin should have never been seen by living eyes. They still haunt her at night.

21418.png
tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Plunderer
Chaotic Neutral
• Loner • Resourceful • Impersonal •

Large Stone Collar Hefty Treasure Cache Emerald Ring
Rogue

Code:
GHIRAHIM [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#9D1309][i][b]G[/b]hirahim[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CC1100][font=arial][b][i]— Behold! The Paradigm of Perfection —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Truly, Ghirahim is the most attractive, most popular, most talented individual in all of Magma's Haze. No one else comes close to matching him, the poor things. But, despite how he towers above them (figuratively and literally in some cases), Ghirahim cares about his friends a lot. It's not their fault after all that they can't ever measure up to him - no one can! He'll do anything for those he cares about and let's face it, he's the only one who can actually help anyways. Ghirahim is quite the old hand at magic as well. Exceptionally talented (of course), he can't resist giving tips to those who aren't as advanced. One thing that does baffle him is the reactions he occasionally gets to his trickery. He is a follower of the Shadowbinder, after all, it goes without saying that they should expect a prank or trick every now and again! Anyways they're [i]hilarious.[/i] • Ghirahim has quite the collection of swords and blades. He loves to accessorize with a different sword every day. • He has started to learn how to forge his own blades. While he's already great at it, obviously, he thinks he could be a teensy bit better. • His self-centered attitude makes it difficult for him to listen to others if they're not talking about him. • Despite this, Ghirahim actually picks up a lot of jobs around the clan to keep everyone safe, using spells to help guard the boundaries for example. • He is very fussy about keeping his horns clean. He likes to polish them to give them that extra shine. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1364.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0468ee176ab3aff67ef9c31100fa8844/tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ghirahim Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Sorcerer Chaotic Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Conceited • Show-off • Attached • [/size][/color] [item=ruby brooch] [item=Nickel Cat Figurine] [item=Rhodochrosite] [/columns] [center][outfit=578211][/center] ROGUE [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#397D02][i][b]R[/b]ogue[/i][/font][/size] [color=#733D1A][font=arial][b][i]— It's Archaeology, No Really —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]She wasn't born with the name Rogue. Probably. No one knows for certain and Rogue has no inclination to tell them. In fact, she would prefer never to talk to anyone. Rogue likes to be left alone to her own devices and it's not uncommon for her to take off for months at a time. Most assume she simply has a strong case of wanderlust, which she does. But her travels contain a bit more than simple exploration. Rogue spends much of her adventurers pilfering ancient ruins, making off with priceless valuables of ages gone by. She's drawn to these desolate, abandoned places and considers her stolen treasures keepsakes. • Though Rogue usually confines her thievery to uninhabited places, she has stolen from other collectors and even museums. • She was forced to the leave the Scarred Wasteland after she raided the collection of a particularly greedy and smug dragon, whose clan had more power and influence than she realized. • The name Rogue was given to her by others. She dropped her birth name after the above incident. • Rogue has a hidden lair where she keeps all her treasures. They are meticulously organized and kept dust-free. • She has a bounty on her head of several thousand gold. • Some of the things Rogue has seen while raiding a ruin should have never been seen by living eyes. They still haunt her at night. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21418.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5702549c9698838021f6ffb769b5757b/tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Rogue Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Plunderer Chaotic Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Loner • Resourceful • Impersonal • [/size][/color] [item=Large Stone Collar] [item=Hefty Treasure Cache] [item=Emerald Ring] [/columns] [center][outfit=578354][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Reefknot Here you go! I took some inspiration from her being a mire flyer, hope you like it. =D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32852016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328521/32852016_350.png[/img] [/url] Ada was born to fight. Her family has a long lineage of warriors and she followed eagerly in those footsteps. Almost since she could walk, Ada trained. She wasn't the strongest or the fastest, but she kept a clear head and could use any weapon that came into her hand. She became a trainer of other would-be warriors as well, guiding them in the art of battle. When Ada met [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30039740]Kusasa[/url], she fell head over heels in love. She is swift to protect her girlfriend and her collection from thieves or anyone who wishes Kusasa ill. • Ada knows how to keep her feet in any situation, except dancing. She somehow looses all coordination and can't manage to stop stepping on Kusasa's feet. • She will frequently bring home little gifts and treasures she's found for Kusasa. • Ada is an excellent strategist. She's able to assess a battle in seconds and send her fighters where they're most needed. • The bow is her preferred weapon. If her trainees beg enough, she'll show off some of her trick shots. • Recently Ada's taken up gardening as a hobby. She's still learning but having lots of fun with it.
@Reefknot
Here you go! I took some inspiration from her being a mire flyer, hope you like it. =D

32852016_350.png

Ada was born to fight. Her family has a long lineage of warriors and she followed eagerly in those footsteps. Almost since she could walk, Ada trained. She wasn't the strongest or the fastest, but she kept a clear head and could use any weapon that came into her hand. She became a trainer of other would-be warriors as well, guiding them in the art of battle. When Ada met Kusasa, she fell head over heels in love. She is swift to protect her girlfriend and her collection from thieves or anyone who wishes Kusasa ill.

• Ada knows how to keep her feet in any situation, except dancing. She somehow looses all coordination and can't manage to stop stepping on Kusasa's feet.
• She will frequently bring home little gifts and treasures she's found for Kusasa.
• Ada is an excellent strategist. She's able to assess a battle in seconds and send her fighters where they're most needed.
• The bow is her preferred weapon. If her trainees beg enough, she'll show off some of her trick shots.
• Recently Ada's taken up gardening as a hobby. She's still learning but having lots of fun with it.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Katelle I can get started on Alto and Irid if you'd like to send over the 30kt/30g!
@Katelle I can get started on Alto and Irid if you'd like to send over the 30kt/30g!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Oh, wow! My chaotic babies.. I love them so much, Thank you!
Oh, wow! My chaotic babies.. I love them so much, Thank you!
@Katelle I was very sad to discover that all of FR's musical-related items are some shade of brown and just didn't look good on Alto aww. Then Irid was an interesting challenge with his colors. I don't think I've ever dressed a thistle (much less triple thistle) dragon before heh. I hope you like them! [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#262626][i][b]A[/b]lto[/i][/font][/size] [color=#8F8F8F][font=arial][b][i]— Music Fills the Heart —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]From a young age, Alto cultivated an interest in the arts and performance. In particular, he was drawn to music. Alto joined a highly sought after orchestra and frequently travels around, performing concerts or accompanying theater productions. When he needs a break from music, he has been known to join a play, usually in a background or side role. He doesn't like to draw attention to himself, especially in front of crowds. However, he does love the attention and applause that's given to the orchestra or cast as a whole. For Alto, it's less about the individual attention and more about making the entire show amazing for the audience. • For a while, Alto switched from instrument to instrument. Lately, he's settled on the flute. He still dabbles and can't resist a new and unusual instrument. • Alto has collected superstitions and some strange rituals in the years of performing. For example, before a performance he has to have a cup of silver needle tea - and he has to burn it. • He has a nice singing voice but is very shy about letting anyone hear him sing. • Alto prefers black and white clothing because he has terrible color sense. He simply can't match colors in a way others find appealing. • He's a morning person and is often up before sunrise. He loves to practice his music and watch the sun rise at the same time. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/4678.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0fc18ed7581422adf7fe58519fb0d6c7/tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Alto Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Musician Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Soft-Spoken • Gallant • Superstitious • [/size][/color] [item=Rambra Horn] [item=Marva's Astonishing Cord] [item=Vista: black rose] [/columns] [center][outfit=578663][/center] [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#9400D3][i][b]I[/b]rid[/i][/font][/size] [color=#5E2D79][font=arial][b][i]— Pick One: Cure or Kill —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]With his cart stuffed full of boxes, bags and various contraptions that smoke and glitter, when Irid rolls into town he's met with wonder and excitement. He has everything anyone could ever want: tonics and cures, potions and oils, charms and trinkets! He knows how to cure this ailment and that condition, everything from scale rot to anxiety; there's something in his cart that can help, guaranteed. Charismatic and smooth-talking, Irid makes a tidy profit wherever he goes. Yet, his travels aren't random. Invariably, a few days after he's left, someone dies. Was it his cure? Oh no, it couldn't be! They were so much better before they passed, it must have been some unknown condition, what a shame. If only Irid had known, he could've sold them something that would've helped alas. • The traveling merchant gig provides Irid an excellent cover for his real work: assassination. He tracks down his quarry, sells them something from his cart that'll soon kill them, and makes even more profit on the side selling harmless concoctions to the rest of the clan. • Irid has extensive knowledge of potions and poisons. The ingredients he uses for his fake cures, however, more often than not are completely worthless. • He doesn't care who hires him or for what reason, as long as they have the money to pay. • Irid finds pulling his cart to be a giant pain in the tail feathers, but it completes the illusion so he puts up with it. In an annoyed way. • He refuses to travel in the rain. Instead Irid will find a dry place to wait it out, even if that takes days. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/382.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e57bb094aa5a7095c40b29216405bb3e/tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Irid Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Snakeoil Assassin Neutral Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Treacherous • Charismatic • Selfish • [/size][/color] [item=Molten Sludge] [item=Dark Creeper] [item=Shadow Serpentskin] [/columns] [center][outfit=578781][/center] [code]ALTO [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#262626][i][b]A[/b]lto[/i][/font][/size] [color=#8F8F8F][font=arial][b][i]— Music Fills the Heart —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]From a young age, Alto cultivated an interest in the arts and performance. In particular, he was drawn to music. Alto joined a highly sought after orchestra and frequently travels around, performing concerts or accompanying theater productions. When he needs a break from music, he has been known to join a play, usually in a background or side role. He doesn't like to draw attention to himself, especially in front of crowds. However, he does love the attention and applause that's given to the orchestra or cast as a whole. For Alto, it's less about the individual attention and more about making the entire show amazing for the audience. • For a while, Alto switched from instrument to instrument. Lately, he's settled on the flute. He still dabbles and can't resist a new and unusual instrument. • Alto has collected superstitions and some strange rituals in the years of performing. For example, before a performance he has to have a cup of silver needle tea - and he has to burn it. • He has a nice singing voice but is very shy about letting anyone hear him sing. • Alto prefers black and white clothing because he has terrible color sense. He simply can't match colors in a way others find appealing. • He's a morning person and is often up before sunrise. He loves to practice his music and watch the sun rise at the same time. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/4678.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0fc18ed7581422adf7fe58519fb0d6c7/tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Alto Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Musician Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Soft-Spoken • Gallant • Superstitious • [/size][/color] [item=Rambra Horn] [item=Marva's Astonishing Cord] [item=Vista: black rose] [/columns] [center][outfit=578663][/center] IRID [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#9400D3][i][b]I[/b]rid[/i][/font][/size] [color=#5E2D79][font=arial][b][i]— Pick One: Cure or Kill —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]With his cart stuffed full of boxes, bags and various contraptions that smoke and glitter, when Irid rolls into town he's met with wonder and excitement. He has everything anyone could ever want: tonics and cures, potions and oils, charms and trinkets! He knows how to cure this ailment and that condition, everything from scale rot to anxiety; there's something in his cart that can help, guaranteed. Charismatic and smooth-talking, Irid makes a tidy profit wherever he goes. Yet, his travels aren't random. Invariably, a few days after he's left, someone dies. Was it his cure? Oh no, it couldn't be! They were so much better before they passed, it must have been some unknown condition, what a shame. If only Irid had known, he could've sold them something that would've helped alas. • The traveling merchant gig provides Irid an excellent cover for his real work: assassination. He tracks down his quarry, sells them something from his cart that'll soon kill them, and makes even more profit on the side selling harmless concoctions to the rest of the clan. • Irid has extensive knowledge of potions and poisons. The ingredients he uses for his fake cures, however, more often than not are completely worthless. • He doesn't care who hires him or for what reason, as long as they have the money to pay. • Irid finds pulling his cart to be a giant pain in the tail feathers, but it completes the illusion so he puts up with it. In an annoyed way. • He refuses to travel in the rain. Instead Irid will find a dry place to wait it out, even if that takes days. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/382.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e57bb094aa5a7095c40b29216405bb3e/tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Irid Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Snakeoil Assassin Neutral Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Treacherous • Charismatic • Selfish • [/size][/color] [item=Molten Sludge] [item=Dark Creeper] [item=Shadow Serpentskin] [/columns] [center][outfit=578781][/center][/code]
@Katelle
I was very sad to discover that all of FR's musical-related items are some shade of brown and just didn't look good on Alto aww. Then Irid was an interesting challenge with his colors. I don't think I've ever dressed a thistle (much less triple thistle) dragon before heh. I hope you like them!
Alto
— Music Fills the Heart —

From a young age, Alto cultivated an interest in the arts and performance. In particular, he was drawn to music. Alto joined a highly sought after orchestra and frequently travels around, performing concerts or accompanying theater productions. When he needs a break from music, he has been known to join a play, usually in a background or side role. He doesn't like to draw attention to himself, especially in front of crowds. However, he does love the attention and applause that's given to the orchestra or cast as a whole. For Alto, it's less about the individual attention and more about making the entire show amazing for the audience.

• For a while, Alto switched from instrument to instrument. Lately, he's settled on the flute. He still dabbles and can't resist a new and unusual instrument.
• Alto has collected superstitions and some strange rituals in the years of performing. For example, before a performance he has to have a cup of silver needle tea - and he has to burn it.
• He has a nice singing voice but is very shy about letting anyone hear him sing.
• Alto prefers black and white clothing because he has terrible color sense. He simply can't match colors in a way others find appealing.
• He's a morning person and is often up before sunrise. He loves to practice his music and watch the sun rise at the same time.

4678.png
tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Musician
Neutral Good
• Soft-Spoken • Gallant • Superstitious •

Rambra Horn Marva's Astonishing Cord Vista: Black Rose
Alto

Irid
— Pick One: Cure or Kill —

With his cart stuffed full of boxes, bags and various contraptions that smoke and glitter, when Irid rolls into town he's met with wonder and excitement. He has everything anyone could ever want: tonics and cures, potions and oils, charms and trinkets! He knows how to cure this ailment and that condition, everything from scale rot to anxiety; there's something in his cart that can help, guaranteed. Charismatic and smooth-talking, Irid makes a tidy profit wherever he goes. Yet, his travels aren't random. Invariably, a few days after he's left, someone dies. Was it his cure? Oh no, it couldn't be! They were so much better before they passed, it must have been some unknown condition, what a shame. If only Irid had known, he could've sold them something that would've helped alas.

• The traveling merchant gig provides Irid an excellent cover for his real work: assassination. He tracks down his quarry, sells them something from his cart that'll soon kill them, and makes even more profit on the side selling harmless concoctions to the rest of the clan.
• Irid has extensive knowledge of potions and poisons. The ingredients he uses for his fake cures, however, more often than not are completely worthless.
• He doesn't care who hires him or for what reason, as long as they have the money to pay.
• Irid finds pulling his cart to be a giant pain in the tail feathers, but it completes the illusion so he puts up with it. In an annoyed way.
• He refuses to travel in the rain. Instead Irid will find a dry place to wait it out, even if that takes days.

382.png
tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Snakeoil Assassin
Neutral Evil
• Treacherous • Charismatic • Selfish •

Molten Sludge Dark Creeper Shadow Serpentskin
Irid

Code:
ALTO [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#262626][i][b]A[/b]lto[/i][/font][/size] [color=#8F8F8F][font=arial][b][i]— Music Fills the Heart —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]From a young age, Alto cultivated an interest in the arts and performance. In particular, he was drawn to music. Alto joined a highly sought after orchestra and frequently travels around, performing concerts or accompanying theater productions. When he needs a break from music, he has been known to join a play, usually in a background or side role. He doesn't like to draw attention to himself, especially in front of crowds. However, he does love the attention and applause that's given to the orchestra or cast as a whole. For Alto, it's less about the individual attention and more about making the entire show amazing for the audience. • For a while, Alto switched from instrument to instrument. Lately, he's settled on the flute. He still dabbles and can't resist a new and unusual instrument. • Alto has collected superstitions and some strange rituals in the years of performing. For example, before a performance he has to have a cup of silver needle tea - and he has to burn it. • He has a nice singing voice but is very shy about letting anyone hear him sing. • Alto prefers black and white clothing because he has terrible color sense. He simply can't match colors in a way others find appealing. • He's a morning person and is often up before sunrise. He loves to practice his music and watch the sun rise at the same time. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/4678.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0fc18ed7581422adf7fe58519fb0d6c7/tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Alto Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Musician Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Soft-Spoken • Gallant • Superstitious • [/size][/color] [item=Rambra Horn] [item=Marva's Astonishing Cord] [item=Vista: black rose] [/columns] [center][outfit=578663][/center] IRID [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#9400D3][i][b]I[/b]rid[/i][/font][/size] [color=#5E2D79][font=arial][b][i]— Pick One: Cure or Kill —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]With his cart stuffed full of boxes, bags and various contraptions that smoke and glitter, when Irid rolls into town he's met with wonder and excitement. He has everything anyone could ever want: tonics and cures, potions and oils, charms and trinkets! He knows how to cure this ailment and that condition, everything from scale rot to anxiety; there's something in his cart that can help, guaranteed. Charismatic and smooth-talking, Irid makes a tidy profit wherever he goes. Yet, his travels aren't random. Invariably, a few days after he's left, someone dies. Was it his cure? Oh no, it couldn't be! They were so much better before they passed, it must have been some unknown condition, what a shame. If only Irid had known, he could've sold them something that would've helped alas. • The traveling merchant gig provides Irid an excellent cover for his real work: assassination. He tracks down his quarry, sells them something from his cart that'll soon kill them, and makes even more profit on the side selling harmless concoctions to the rest of the clan. • Irid has extensive knowledge of potions and poisons. The ingredients he uses for his fake cures, however, more often than not are completely worthless. • He doesn't care who hires him or for what reason, as long as they have the money to pay. • Irid finds pulling his cart to be a giant pain in the tail feathers, but it completes the illusion so he puts up with it. In an annoyed way. • He refuses to travel in the rain. Instead Irid will find a dry place to wait it out, even if that takes days. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/382.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e57bb094aa5a7095c40b29216405bb3e/tumblr_pfh15t0tqp1w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Irid Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Snakeoil Assassin Neutral Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Treacherous • Charismatic • Selfish • [/size][/color] [item=Molten Sludge] [item=Dark Creeper] [item=Shadow Serpentskin] [/columns] [center][outfit=578781][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@PhennythePhoenix You're welcome!! Glad you like them =D
@PhennythePhoenix You're welcome!! Glad you like them =D
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27