Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center]I'm a bit bored and want to make some treasure. I draw traditionally. These will be fully scanned sketches from my sketch book. You will own the line art after so its up to you to do with that you want with it. I wouldn't be bothered if you colored it or someone else did. The joys of line art! \o/ [color=#993333][u][b]I will do: Dragons, Side Profile Humans, Furry Art, Cartoons and Chibis.[/b][/u][/color] [u][b]Examples/Past Orders:[/b][/u] imgur.com/WdKEb8t.jpg imgur.com/XHy0cV3.jpg imgur.com/pQL7c2B.jpg imgur.com/Ilv2gbj.jpg imgur.com/0CW8csB.jpg imgur.com/ZPm1l0d.jpg imgur.com/jz285w5.jpg imgur.com/NAIYBaB.jpg?1 imgur.com/3Vb65l6.jpg imgur.com/4XbYqwB.jpg imgur.com/G1IbRIe.jpg [u][b]Simple Dirty Sketch[color=#993333](NEW)[/color] [/b][/u] These are a base price at 20kt They will be entirely done with pencil and no ink at all. They will be somewhat like my normal sketches but will lack being cleaned up better. [u][b]Other Art Example:[/b][/u] [url=https://i.imgur.com/XK0vrVo.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/XK0vrVom.jpg[/img][/url] [/center]
I'm a bit bored and want to make some treasure. I draw traditionally.

These will be fully scanned sketches from my sketch book. You will own the line art after so its up to you to do with that you want with it.

I wouldn't be bothered if you colored it or someone else did. The joys of line art! \o/

I will do: Dragons, Side Profile Humans, Furry Art, Cartoons and Chibis.

Examples/Past Orders:

imgur.com/WdKEb8t.jpg
imgur.com/XHy0cV3.jpg
imgur.com/pQL7c2B.jpg
imgur.com/Ilv2gbj.jpg
imgur.com/0CW8csB.jpg
imgur.com/ZPm1l0d.jpg
imgur.com/jz285w5.jpg
imgur.com/NAIYBaB.jpg?1
imgur.com/3Vb65l6.jpg
imgur.com/4XbYqwB.jpg
imgur.com/G1IbRIe.jpg

Simple Dirty Sketch(NEW)

These are a base price at 20kt They will be entirely done with pencil and no ink at all. They will be somewhat like my normal sketches but will lack being cleaned up better.

Other Art Example:

XK0vrVom.jpg
MUSskfQ.png
Don't text and drive kids.
Slots for Sketches:

1. Altair

Simple Dirty Sketch (NEW)

Slots for Other Art:

(slots open upon bribery)
Slots for Sketches:

1. Altair

Simple Dirty Sketch (NEW)

Slots for Other Art:

(slots open upon bribery)
MUSskfQ.png
Other Information:

This is a Pay what you want to pay. If you can only afford a certain amount, I will not turn you down.

If you think my art is great or meh, let your price reflect that.

If you want to pay in apparel or familiars that is fine too.

Other Art takes longer to complete then the normal sketches.
Other Information:

This is a Pay what you want to pay. If you can only afford a certain amount, I will not turn you down.

If you think my art is great or meh, let your price reflect that.

If you want to pay in apparel or familiars that is fine too.

Other Art takes longer to complete then the normal sketches.
MUSskfQ.png
[u][b]Wish List items[/b][/u] [item=Tertiary Gene: Lace] [item=Primary Gene: Piebald] [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [item=Primary Gene: Tapir] [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes]
Wish List items

Tertiary Gene: Lace Primary Gene: Piebald Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Primary Gene: Tapir Tertiary Gene: Runes
MUSskfQ.png
@Text omg, the piece you have as an example for "other art" is gorgeous!
@Text omg, the piece you have as an example for "other art" is gorgeous!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@Midnightpinto

Thank you, I do them rarely but I'm willing to take a person on.

More Info about ink art are: My past ink arts that are bought with game currency is also up for being sent as a physical piece. Only thing different is paying for the shipping package.
@Midnightpinto

Thank you, I do them rarely but I'm willing to take a person on.

More Info about ink art are: My past ink arts that are bought with game currency is also up for being sent as a physical piece. Only thing different is paying for the shipping package.
MUSskfQ.png
Up dated with a new example:

https://i.imgur.com/FrPJTcD.jpg
Up dated with a new example:

https://i.imgur.com/FrPJTcD.jpg
MUSskfQ.png
^
^
MUSskfQ.png
^
^
MUSskfQ.png
@text
those drawings are so good!

i'd love to get an inked drawing of any dragon in my lair before skadi on page 2. what would be a fair price for something like this and do you have a wish list anywhere? c:
@text
those drawings are so good!

i'd love to get an inked drawing of any dragon in my lair before skadi on page 2. what would be a fair price for something like this and do you have a wish list anywhere? c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12