Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Headshots
1 2 3 4 5 6
@LamianLove I may have gone a little overboard and gave it some simple color.... hopefully you're ok with that XD if not I can always take away the coloring [url=https://www.deviantart.com/kiba4802/art/Lulu-Commission-769214056][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f0de/f/2018/294/5/d/lulu__commission_by_kiba4802-dcpyxd4.png[/img][/url]
@LamianLove I may have gone a little overboard and gave it some simple color.... hopefully you're ok with that XD if not I can always take away the coloring

lulu__commission_by_kiba4802-dcpyxd4.png

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@Wintaclu Hello again! I came in from the WC thread. XD First off, best of luck with your projects! You're right about the ranges being half the battle. And also the formatting. It can be tedious, but I've found that it's generally worth the time saved later on.

Second, dude, your art is sooooo good. Are you still taking orders? And if not, can I be on your pinglist? :D
@Wintaclu Hello again! I came in from the WC thread. XD First off, best of luck with your projects! You're right about the ranges being half the battle. And also the formatting. It can be tedious, but I've found that it's generally worth the time saved later on.

Second, dude, your art is sooooo good. Are you still taking orders? And if not, can I be on your pinglist? :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Thank you for the compliment! I am currently open but it'll be a little bit of a wait since I have school work and current orders. If that's fine with you I'd love to draw one (or multiple) dragons!
@Disillusionist Thank you for the compliment! I am currently open but it'll be a little bit of a wait since I have school work and current orders. If that's fine with you I'd love to draw one (or multiple) dragons!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@Wintaclu Awesome, thanks! And no problem, I don't mind waiting. ^^ *facepalms* I actually forgot to post this girl on your other thread, so now I feel that I owe her some attention. You can draw her as a dragon or as a human (there's a reference in her bio), whichever you'd like. Btw, are you accepting only currencies as payment, or are you also interested in items like eggs, familiars, battlestones, and apparel? I've got some extra stuff in my vault. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28230211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282303/28230211_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Wintaclu Awesome, thanks! And no problem, I don't mind waiting. ^^

*facepalms* I actually forgot to post this girl on your other thread, so now I feel that I owe her some attention. You can draw her as a dragon or as a human (there's a reference in her bio), whichever you'd like.

Btw, are you accepting only currencies as payment, or are you also interested in items like eggs, familiars, battlestones, and apparel? I've got some extra stuff in my vault.

28230211_350.png
@Disillusionist Ohhh, she's very pretty and about to be spoiled so hopefully that'll make up for it XD

If you think that what I make is worth it I love accepting eggs since I have a hatching addiction. I should have a list of items that I am in need of by the time I finish at which point I'll send you a link and most likely also post it on the front page.
@Disillusionist Ohhh, she's very pretty and about to be spoiled so hopefully that'll make up for it XD

If you think that what I make is worth it I love accepting eggs since I have a hatching addiction. I should have a list of items that I am in need of by the time I finish at which point I'll send you a link and most likely also post it on the front page.

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@Wintaclu No problem! I've got a bunch on hand for transactions like these, so I should still have at least a couple by the time the art's finished. Feel free to ping me anytime you have questions or concerns, or if you're ready to receive payment. Thanks for accepting my order! ^^
@Wintaclu No problem! I've got a bunch on hand for transactions like these, so I should still have at least a couple by the time the art's finished. Feel free to ping me anytime you have questions or concerns, or if you're ready to receive payment. Thanks for accepting my order! ^^
@Disillusionist Thank you for ordering! Once I'm ready to get started I'll probably clear up a few details if necessary ^-^
@Disillusionist Thank you for ordering! Once I'm ready to get started I'll probably clear up a few details if necessary ^-^

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@Wintaclu Can I get some art for this guy please? Is there a minimum price? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=46019171&skin=0&apparel=24049,15732,26941,24051,24052,10362,10727,10397,10384,2759,26942&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Wintaclu
Can I get some art for this guy please? Is there a minimum price?

dragon?did=46019171&skin=0&apparel=24049,15732,26941,24051,24052,10362,10727,10397,10384,2759,26942&xt=dressing.png
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Wintaclu

hello!! can I have a headshot of my boy here?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/334333715717292032/503577455743991819/unknown.png?width=342&height=348

Sorry, i'm not too good with images ^^"
I know he's a bit complex, so I understand if you can't draw em!
@Wintaclu

hello!! can I have a headshot of my boy here?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/334333715717292032/503577455743991819/unknown.png?width=342&height=348

Sorry, i'm not too good with images ^^"
I know he's a bit complex, so I understand if you can't draw em!
@Zemo you can indeed! There is no minimum price, just whatever you think what I give you is worth :)
@Zemo you can indeed! There is no minimum price, just whatever you think what I give you is worth :)

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
1 2 3 4 5 6