Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [X] Feral/Furry/Dragon Art Shop | T/G
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@EonShinato Commission Type: Shaded bust Payment Method: Gems References/Links: [img]https://i.imgur.com/7FIDpz6.png[/img] Expression/Desired Vibe: Something fun and carefree! Other notes: Just for reference, this character is supposed to be a Khajiit from Elder Scrolls. Feel free to make his face shape more feral/cat like if you'd like, just please make sure his right ear is folded over and he has those spots on his cheeks!
@EonShinato

Commission Type: Shaded bust
Payment Method: Gems
References/Links:
7FIDpz6.png
Expression/Desired Vibe: Something fun and carefree!
Other notes: Just for reference, this character is supposed to be a Khajiit from Elder Scrolls. Feel free to make his face shape more feral/cat like if you'd like, just please make sure his right ear is folded over and he has those spots on his cheeks!
8yXcq5Z.png4oWihVW.png
@EonShinato

Hello! I was wondering: Do you do lined or sketch pieces? And if so, what would their pricing be?
@EonShinato

Hello! I was wondering: Do you do lined or sketch pieces? And if so, what would their pricing be?
2KSVDx8.png
@EonShinato

Unfortunately, the Light Sprite is here to stay for now, though if other sprites interest you, we might be able to figure something out~ ;)

I can toss a Noc egg your way as partial, or if there's any apparel/familiars you're interested in I can check and see what I've got!

and thank you! he's actually a friend's character, I'm buying gift art :3c but I love Happy a lot too ahh
@EonShinato

Unfortunately, the Light Sprite is here to stay for now, though if other sprites interest you, we might be able to figure something out~ ;)

I can toss a Noc egg your way as partial, or if there's any apparel/familiars you're interested in I can check and see what I've got!

and thank you! he's actually a friend's character, I'm buying gift art :3c but I love Happy a lot too ahh
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn

no worries! i figured it was a long shot haha. theres no apparel/familiars i'm really looking for at the moment other than the expensive retired stuff (not including sprites since i have the full set other than light), so a noc egg at 300g would leave 500g left over!

@WrightNDesk

ooo very excited to draw a khajiit! go ahead and send payment over whenever you're ready

@Araaska

i definitely can! a sketch bust with no color would be around 150g, 200g for color? fullbody would be 400g with no color, 500g with.

for just lines, i'm thinking 200g for a bust, 600g for fullbody.
(i mostly pulled these prices out of the air so if you'd like to offer something else go ahead!)

@Noivurn

no worries! i figured it was a long shot haha. theres no apparel/familiars i'm really looking for at the moment other than the expensive retired stuff (not including sprites since i have the full set other than light), so a noc egg at 300g would leave 500g left over!

@WrightNDesk

ooo very excited to draw a khajiit! go ahead and send payment over whenever you're ready

@Araaska

i definitely can! a sketch bust with no color would be around 150g, 200g for color? fullbody would be 400g with no color, 500g with.

for just lines, i'm thinking 200g for a bust, 600g for fullbody.
(i mostly pulled these prices out of the air so if you'd like to offer something else go ahead!)

signaturebanner_by_eonshinato-dco3cry.png
@EonShinato

wheeze

That works beautifully.

Could you add me to your pinglist for when your slots open back up so I could snag a lined full body?

Thank you for your time!
@EonShinato

wheeze

That works beautifully.

Could you add me to your pinglist for when your slots open back up so I could snag a lined full body?

Thank you for your time!
2KSVDx8.png
@Araaska

you're welcome to order it now! since you posted before i officially closed i was gonna save you a spot haha
@Araaska

you're welcome to order it now! since you posted before i officially closed i was gonna save you a spot haha
@EonShinato

...That is so incredibly sweet, thank you. ;;

Commission Type: Lined full body

Payment Method: Gem/Treasure Mixture

References/Links: [Eden]

Expression/Desired Vibe: Struggling with either the suggestion of a calm, serene moment drinking tea or something where he is incredibly excited, clapping his hands together. Either or?

Other notes: He has scales going from the horn on his nose to the beginning of the mask. The tail is also fluffy but with the star pattern decorating it like his mask. If anything else is unclear, please let me know!
@EonShinato

...That is so incredibly sweet, thank you. ;;

Commission Type: Lined full body

Payment Method: Gem/Treasure Mixture

References/Links: [Eden]

Expression/Desired Vibe: Struggling with either the suggestion of a calm, serene moment drinking tea or something where he is incredibly excited, clapping his hands together. Either or?

Other notes: He has scales going from the horn on his nose to the beginning of the mask. The tail is also fluffy but with the star pattern decorating it like his mask. If anything else is unclear, please let me know!
2KSVDx8.png
@Araaska

ohh very neat character!! super looking forward to drawing him. go ahead and send payment over whenever you're ready!
@Araaska

ohh very neat character!! super looking forward to drawing him. go ahead and send payment over whenever you're ready!
@EonShinato

kwhwkj, thank you for the wonderful compliment and I am glad to hear that. <3 Sending it over now!
@EonShinato

kwhwkj, thank you for the wonderful compliment and I am glad to hear that. <3 Sending it over now!
2KSVDx8.png
@EonShinato Could I do two eggs +200g? 0:
@EonShinato Could I do two eggs +200g? 0:
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14