Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [X] Feral/Furry/Dragon Art Shop | T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][b][size=7]Please do not ping me! I am subscribed to the thread![/size][/b][/center] [center][size=6][b]Status[/b][/size] [b]CLOSED[/b][/center] welcome to my art shop! i'm primarily a feral/furry artist, but i will also accept human characters! mechs are a little out of my comfort zone, but i would be okay with attempting them for an up-charge depending on complexity. Please note that excessively complex characters may be subject to an up-charge. this may include FR dragons with certain complex genes. i also reserve the right to change prices at any time. more examples of my work can be found on my [url=http://eonshinato.tumblr.com]tumblr [/url]or [url=http://deviantart.com/eonshinato]deviantART[/url]. i'll accept treasure at 1:950. i'll also accept unhatched eggs and pre-2015 festival apparel as partial/whole payment. if you've got any items you want to offer that don't fall into those categories, go ahead and ask! [url=deviantart.com/eonshinato/gallery][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/bb8d/f/2018/272/9/2/fr_comms_by_eonshinato-dco3avp.png[/img][/url]
Please do not ping me! I am subscribed to the thread!
Status
CLOSED

welcome to my art shop! i'm primarily a feral/furry artist, but i will also accept human characters! mechs are a little out of my comfort zone, but i would be okay with attempting them for an up-charge depending on complexity.

Please note that excessively complex characters may be subject to an up-charge. this may include FR dragons with certain complex genes. i also reserve the right to change prices at any time.

more examples of my work can be found on my tumblr or deviantART.

i'll accept treasure at 1:950. i'll also accept unhatched eggs and pre-2015 festival apparel as partial/whole payment. if you've got any items you want to offer that don't fall into those categories, go ahead and ask!

fr_comms_by_eonshinato-dco3avp.png
[center][b][size=5]Current Orders[/b][/size] 1. 2. 3. [size=5][b]Pinglist:[/b][/size] SilverDeath, pyr0, beforenoon, mercurialwings, Unicorniss, Noivurn, Araaska, VanillaDove, Praedyth, Glurpagos [size=6][b] ~-~-~-~[/b][/size] [b][size=5]Order Form[/b][/size] [quote][b]Commission Type: Payment Method: References/Links: Expression/Desired Vibe: Other notes:[/b][/quote][/center]
Current Orders

Pinglist:
SilverDeath, pyr0, beforenoon, mercurialwings, Unicorniss, Noivurn, Araaska, VanillaDove, Praedyth, Glurpagos

~-~-~-~

Order Form
Quote:
Commission Type:
Payment Method:
References/Links:
Expression/Desired Vibe:
Other notes:
one more just in case
one more just in case
and we're open!
and we're open!
Ptf for the future~
Goodness, your lineart is beautiful!

(Sorry for the double post, I lagged a bit)
Ptf for the future~
Goodness, your lineart is beautiful!

(Sorry for the double post, I lagged a bit)
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

aw thank you so much! lineart is probably my favorite part of the process :'D
@GlitchyOddy

aw thank you so much! lineart is probably my favorite part of the process :'D
@EonShinato

The initial sketch is definitely my favorite, though adding color to some clean lines is wonderful~
Hope you get some commissions soon! Have a great day :D
@EonShinato

The initial sketch is definitely my favorite, though adding color to some clean lines is wonderful~
Hope you get some commissions soon! Have a great day :D
image20.jpg
@lioncoin

arcane eggs are currently 285g on the AH, so that leaves 315g / 260kt left for a shaded bust!!
@lioncoin

arcane eggs are currently 285g on the AH, so that leaves 315g / 260kt left for a shaded bust!!
@lioncoin

that works for me! your character is really cool and i'm super excited to draw them. just go ahead and send the egg in a 1-way crossroads. i won't accept it until the art is done!

is there a specific expression you'd like?

((sorry for double ping, lagged a bit while posting!))
@lioncoin

that works for me! your character is really cool and i'm super excited to draw them. just go ahead and send the egg in a 1-way crossroads. i won't accept it until the art is done!

is there a specific expression you'd like?

((sorry for double ping, lagged a bit while posting!))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14