Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ lore shop ] » lagom lexicon [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ilios
Hey there! Just wondering if the deal is still on. It's cool if not, just wanna know ^^
@ilios
Hey there! Just wondering if the deal is still on. It's cool if not, just wanna know ^^
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@Glacierstar I’m afraid I can’t take on the order. Sincerest apologies.
@Glacierstar I’m afraid I can’t take on the order. Sincerest apologies.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Just revamped the whole layout to match my current aesthetic
Just revamped the whole layout to match my current aesthetic
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Hello, I am in need of some ham lore. [b]» Dragon BBCode:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48781730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487818/48781730_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]» Names/Nicknames:[/b] [i]Mia[/i] [b]» Significant Others/Important Dragons?:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/534174/53417312p.png[/img] [i]Pyrus - S/O[/i] [i]Important Dragons:[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/477396/47739544p.png[/img] [i]Layla[/i] [b]» Why are they important to them?:[/b] [i]Layla is the Apprentice for when Mia passes on. Layla will then guard the Everbloom Gardens.[/i] [b]» Location:[/b] [i]Everbloom Gardens[/i] [b]» Extra (anything I need to know?):[/b] [i]She's playful and a bit of a flirt cause she's Bi. But she's a nurturing forest spirit and loves animals.[/i] [b]» Who are they? (brief traits or backstory)?:[/b] [i]A Greek tree nymph(Dryad)[/i] [b]» Are you purchasing a bio or short story?:[/b] [i]Bio[/i] [b]» Length? (Word count):[/b] [i]135 Words[/i] [b]» Payment?:[/b] [i]Marva's Invisibility Cloak from your wishlist[/i] [b]» Comment(s)?:[/b] [i]Your writing is amazing :)[/i]
Hello, I am in need of some ham lore.

» Dragon BBCode:
48781730_350.png

» Names/Nicknames: Mia

» Significant Others/Important Dragons?:
53417312p.png Pyrus - S/O

Important Dragons:
47739544p.png Layla

» Why are they important to them?: Layla is the Apprentice for when Mia passes on. Layla will then guard the Everbloom Gardens.

» Location: Everbloom Gardens

» Extra (anything I need to know?): She's playful and a bit of a flirt cause she's Bi. But she's a nurturing forest spirit and loves animals.

» Who are they? (brief traits or backstory)?: A Greek tree nymph(Dryad)

» Are you purchasing a bio or short story?: Bio

» Length? (Word count): 135 Words

» Payment?: Marva's Invisibility Cloak from your wishlist

» Comment(s)?: Your writing is amazing :)
JwQ98x7.png
@Perry321 I’ve finished your lore! It came to 129 words, and if there is anything you’d like me to change please tell me! You can send the cloak over in a pm :)

Although she is flirtatious by nature and attraction, Mia, a nurturing nymph, only means well. She is playful within the entangles of the Everbloom Gardens. Her apprentice, Layla, can be found at her side, training for a future without Mia. There are two things that Mia loves more than anything (she loves everything, in all honesty). Those two are her mate, Pyrus, and all animals alike, from fawn to even the most gruesome python. Sometimes her love for animals and others can leave her vulnerable, but don’t think of her that way for a second. Try to harm her or Pyrus and you’ll find vines wrapped around your neck, crying in submission. She is not a force to be reckoned with, don’t let her bubbly, lovey outside fool you.
@Perry321 I’ve finished your lore! It came to 129 words, and if there is anything you’d like me to change please tell me! You can send the cloak over in a pm :)

Although she is flirtatious by nature and attraction, Mia, a nurturing nymph, only means well. She is playful within the entangles of the Everbloom Gardens. Her apprentice, Layla, can be found at her side, training for a future without Mia. There are two things that Mia loves more than anything (she loves everything, in all honesty). Those two are her mate, Pyrus, and all animals alike, from fawn to even the most gruesome python. Sometimes her love for animals and others can leave her vulnerable, but don’t think of her that way for a second. Try to harm her or Pyrus and you’ll find vines wrapped around your neck, crying in submission. She is not a force to be reckoned with, don’t let her bubbly, lovey outside fool you.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Perry321 didn’t know if you planned to or not but credit in the bio is required ^^’
@Perry321 didn’t know if you planned to or not but credit in the bio is required ^^’
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios I planned to do so I'm on my phone switching through tabs is hard to do.

Edit: added!
@ilios I planned to do so I'm on my phone switching through tabs is hard to do.

Edit: added!
JwQ98x7.png
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
edit // lmao i forgot to ping you @ilios » Dragon BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44743495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/447435/44743495.png[/img] [/url][outfit=916707] » Names/Nicknames: lupiter, elliot, lupp » Significant Others/Important Dragons: the sun » Why are they important to them: her mother » Location: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2734292#post_40169021]read this please[/url] lives in briarwell, works in helios bay @ the ports. likes to travel to cader on weekends. » Extra: my ideas for lupiter is she's a sprite-bred (in my story sprite-bred means: dragons with the odd ability to become their own version of an emperor dragon, as well as some other powers. these powers vary on what the parents are and the dragon itself), but her kind went extinct a long while ago. her powers (??) are like corrupted+moth+flowers+light?? flowers and ivy spew outta her mouth when she’s nervous or calm, and moths spew outta her mouth when she’s angry or terrified. when she fights, she can use all 3. her light abilities include all of the light-dragon-exclusive-stone-abilities. the corrupted means that all her powers can work on their own, and weird brown-black mist can appear around her abilities when theyre not working correctly. she minds her business and keeps to herself. she/he/they » Who are they: her mother is the sun and lupiter was born in 137. no one knows the whereabouts of her father. some people think the dove that sits by her windowsill is her father. the only possible way for her to die is to get killed by another dragon, not by age. she’s also highly allergic to the metallic stuff in swords. she looks to be around the age of 20-23 but can be perceived as a 30-40 year old. her mental age is that of a sage and she can remember almost everything that has happened to her. » Are you purchasing a bio or short story? uhm a short story maybe? just add whatever and if it somehow succeeds over 500 words, then i’ll pay you for the short story. if it’s under that number or around 150 words i’ll pay you for a bio desc. so basically just add whatever you can from the info i give aha. if you’re unsure about anything or need information for a certain part, please pm me! otherwise you can just be creative and i’ll use whatever ya came up with :D thanks my friend!! oh and ham,,,
edit // lmao i forgot to ping you @ilios

» Dragon BBCode:

44743495.png
Not Found

» Names/Nicknames: lupiter, elliot, lupp

» Significant Others/Important Dragons: the sun

» Why are they important to them: her mother

» Location: read this please
lives in briarwell, works in helios bay @ the ports. likes to travel to cader on weekends.

» Extra: my ideas for lupiter is she's a sprite-bred (in my story sprite-bred means: dragons with the odd ability to become their own version of an emperor dragon, as well as some other powers. these powers vary on what the parents are and the dragon itself), but her kind went extinct a long while ago. her powers (??) are like corrupted+moth+flowers+light?? flowers and ivy spew outta her mouth when she’s nervous or calm, and moths spew outta her mouth when she’s angry or terrified. when she fights, she can use all 3. her light abilities include all of the light-dragon-exclusive-stone-abilities. the corrupted means that all her powers can work on their own, and weird brown-black mist can appear around her abilities when theyre not working correctly. she minds her business and keeps to herself.
she/he/they

» Who are they: her mother is the sun and lupiter was born in 137. no one knows the whereabouts of her father. some people think the dove that sits by her windowsill is her father. the only possible way for her to die is to get killed by another dragon, not by age. she’s also highly allergic to the metallic stuff in swords. she looks to be around the age of 20-23 but can be perceived as a 30-40 year old. her mental age is that of a sage and she can remember almost everything that has happened to her.

» Are you purchasing a bio or short story? uhm a short story maybe? just add whatever and if it somehow succeeds over 500 words, then i’ll pay you for the short story. if it’s under that number or around 150 words i’ll pay you for a bio desc. so basically just add whatever you can from the info i give aha.

if you’re unsure about anything or need information for a certain part, please pm me! otherwise you can just be creative and i’ll use whatever ya came up with :D

thanks my friend!! oh and ham,,,
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10