Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ lore shop ] » lagom lexicon [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Teds, ooh, can't wait to work with this one! You've been put in the second slot so yours will be started after my current order!

@chocoapple Sorry for the delay, I'm currently on your order, you can expect it by the end of the day ^^
@Teds, ooh, can't wait to work with this one! You've been put in the second slot so yours will be started after my current order!

@chocoapple Sorry for the delay, I'm currently on your order, you can expect it by the end of the day ^^
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@chocoapple I have finished your lore for Sítheach! Send the 50kt payment in a pm and I'll send you the lore promptly! ^^
@chocoapple I have finished your lore for Sítheach! Send the 50kt payment in a pm and I'll send you the lore promptly! ^^
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[quote name="DeluxeVegan" date="2019-01-18 08:10:53" ] @chocoapple I have finished your lore for Sítheach! Send the 50kt payment in a pm and I'll send you the lore promptly! ^^ [/quote] Repinging in case you missed the first
DeluxeVegan wrote on 2019-01-18 08:10:53:
Repinging in case you missed the first
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Order Form 1: lore Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44553430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445535/44553430_350.png[/img] [/url] Names/Nicknames: Zenith Significant Others/Important Dragons?: His mate [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47374050] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473741/47374050_350.png[/img] [/url] His best friend/research partner [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44823220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448233/44823220_350.png[/img] [/url] Locations?: The clan he belongs to is in the Shrieking Wilds, though he spends a lot of time in the Starfall isles with Rubellite. Extra (anything specific, things I need to know, or notes?):ham Short Story or Background info (brief traits and who they are)?: He was found by Orrin(Clan founder) at the foot of the Behemoth and taken back into the Clan where he later hatched into a hatchling unlike anything the small Clan had ever seen before, his fur speckled with stars. He learned the ways of healing and was extremely interested in Starfall Isles. He journeyed there for several moons when he was old enough to take care of himself and met his mate Nyx there. He brought her back and made several more trips for research purposes after, mostly involving healing herbs found there. Eventually he met his best friend, Rubellite and brought her back to the Clan. Are you purchasing a bio or short story?: Bio Length? (Word count):
Order Form 1: lore
Dragon:
44553430_350.png

Names/Nicknames: Zenith
Significant Others/Important Dragons?: His mate

47374050_350.png

His best friend/research partner

44823220_350.png

Locations?: The clan he belongs to is in the Shrieking Wilds, though he spends a lot of time in the Starfall isles with Rubellite.
Extra (anything specific, things I need to know, or notes?):ham
Short Story or Background info (brief traits and who they are)?: He was found by Orrin(Clan founder) at the foot of the Behemoth and taken back into the Clan where he later hatched into a hatchling unlike anything the small Clan had ever seen before, his fur speckled with stars. He learned the ways of healing and was extremely interested in Starfall Isles. He journeyed there for several moons when he was old enough to take care of himself and met his mate Nyx there. He brought her back and made several more trips for research purposes after, mostly involving healing herbs found there. Eventually he met his best friend, Rubellite and brought her back to the Clan.
Are you purchasing a bio or short story?: Bio
Length? (Word count):
iAOqFOM.png
I don't need any lore right now but I stumbled across your writing and it's really good, so here's a friendly bump!
I don't need any lore right now but I stumbled across your writing and it's really good, so here's a friendly bump!
FR+21
she/her
VymyFV7.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif
@xSourGrapesx Here's your lore! Tell me if you would like anything changed!

Zenith is a curious and starstruck Skydancer. Although his home with his clan may reside within the Shrieking Wilds, he often vacates his time in the Starfall Isles. In fact, the is where he met his wonderfully supportive and gorgeous mate, Nyx. Zenith was found by Orrin, the leader of his current clan, at the foot of Behemoth, a small but powerful, luminous egg. Some swore they saw stars swirling within. When he hatched, his physique was unlike anything his clan had ever seen. Stars dusted his mane and fur and constellations poured over his wings and scales. As he grew older, he became fascinated by healing and more importantly, the Starfall Isles. That is where he would meet his mate, Nyx, for the first time, and eventually, later on, he met Rubellite, after a few travels to the Isles for research purposes and searching for herbs that possessed healing properties, all of which he took back with him to his clan.
@xSourGrapesx Here's your lore! Tell me if you would like anything changed!

Zenith is a curious and starstruck Skydancer. Although his home with his clan may reside within the Shrieking Wilds, he often vacates his time in the Starfall Isles. In fact, the is where he met his wonderfully supportive and gorgeous mate, Nyx. Zenith was found by Orrin, the leader of his current clan, at the foot of Behemoth, a small but powerful, luminous egg. Some swore they saw stars swirling within. When he hatched, his physique was unlike anything his clan had ever seen. Stars dusted his mane and fur and constellations poured over his wings and scales. As he grew older, he became fascinated by healing and more importantly, the Starfall Isles. That is where he would meet his mate, Nyx, for the first time, and eventually, later on, he met Rubellite, after a few travels to the Isles for research purposes and searching for herbs that possessed healing properties, all of which he took back with him to his clan.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Teds sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I will have to close down shop for a while with my oncoming load of schoolwork! If you want, I can keep you on the slot list and slowly work through your order?
@Teds sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I will have to close down shop for a while with my oncoming load of schoolwork! If you want, I can keep you on the slot list and slowly work through your order?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@DeluxeVegan
Thats completely understandable hon,
I'll just come back when you open up shop again <3 You can just put me on a ping list or something
@DeluxeVegan
Thats completely understandable hon,
I'll just come back when you open up shop again <3 You can just put me on a ping list or something
hu72dVR.png
Thank you for understanding ^^ @Teds
Thank you for understanding ^^ @Teds
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
I am very interested in ordering a piece of lore/story. However my order is rather large in scale. Its a ongoing story that would be continued by you. I can send more in depth details of the situation over pm if you are interested.
I am very interested in ordering a piece of lore/story. However my order is rather large in scale. Its a ongoing story that would be continued by you. I can send more in depth details of the situation over pm if you are interested.
Yokai.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10