Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ lore shop ] » lagom lexicon [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@kiraji Since I finally have time to write, I'm proud to say I have begun your lore! It will be done before Christmas so that will be a nice holiday gift for you! Here a small excerpt of the little I've started:

"There were fish and pickled toads, crickets, chocolate and no chocolate for the picky Faes, salmon and cod, and the finest grass and weeds for the herbivores. Bloodstone had piled a plate of fish and a couple slimy, wriggling maggots in the mix. He pranced his way to his longtable and promptly plopped down and ate away and his massive pile."
@kiraji Since I finally have time to write, I'm proud to say I have begun your lore! It will be done before Christmas so that will be a nice holiday gift for you! Here a small excerpt of the little I've started:

"There were fish and pickled toads, crickets, chocolate and no chocolate for the picky Faes, salmon and cod, and the finest grass and weeds for the herbivores. Bloodstone had piled a plate of fish and a couple slimy, wriggling maggots in the mix. He pranced his way to his longtable and promptly plopped down and ate away and his massive pile."
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Omg yesss!
Thank you so much, can't wait!
Omg yesss!
Thank you so much, can't wait!
lfWgylt.png
@kiraji Your lore has been completed! I am proofreading over it now, and it comes to about 1400 words, which I will round to 1,500 for an easy price. This comes out to be 600kt give or take. If you are ok with this price, you can send payment through a pm or we can negotiate items, and I will send you your lore in a pm promptly.
@kiraji Your lore has been completed! I am proofreading over it now, and it comes to about 1400 words, which I will round to 1,500 for an easy price. This comes out to be 600kt give or take. If you are ok with this price, you can send payment through a pm or we can negotiate items, and I will send you your lore in a pm promptly.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Thanks so much!
I'm still keen to add up some items for payment, if you are. As I mentioned before, I have a bunch of eliminates, the Forgotten Child make imp skin, and Hewn Philosopher's Veil.
Would love to bundle up some of that=]
Thanks so much!
I'm still keen to add up some items for payment, if you are. As I mentioned before, I have a bunch of eliminates, the Forgotten Child make imp skin, and Hewn Philosopher's Veil.
Would love to bundle up some of that=]
lfWgylt.png
@kiraji last time I checked eliminated were quite pricey, would you want to just do an eliminate?
@kiraji last time I checked eliminated were quite pricey, would you want to just do an eliminate?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Oh wow, they are 660k and above, I haven't looked in a while!
Yeah, I'm happy to just do one of those=]
I'll send the PM over
Oh wow, they are 660k and above, I haven't looked in a while!
Yeah, I'm happy to just do one of those=]
I'll send the PM over
lfWgylt.png
@Graces, pinging myself to remember to come back here when I have currency. I'll be back!!
@Graces, pinging myself to remember to come back here when I have currency. I'll be back!!
“What do we say to the Lord of Death?'

'Not today.”
@graces would you like to be added to the pinglist? This shop is technically closed as of right before your comment ^^' since I'm redoing to the prices and layout in hopes of gaining more traffic.
@graces would you like to be added to the pinglist? This shop is technically closed as of right before your comment ^^' since I'm redoing to the prices and layout in hopes of gaining more traffic.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@DeluxeVegan, Yeah! That would be great!!
@DeluxeVegan, Yeah! That would be great!!
“What do we say to the Lord of Death?'

'Not today.”
@Graces, no need for the ping, I'm subbed, and I'll put you right on the list!
@Graces, no need for the ping, I'm subbed, and I'll put you right on the list!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10