Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mass Art Seeking Thread! V1
1 2
This will be my first attempt at this so bear with me! (Get it? Anthro OCs? Bear pun? I'm furry trash and will see myself out)

These will be in batches.

EDIT Those with art commissioned will now be marked with an X to keep track of; be aware of this in case you wanted to draw them!

First will be feral characters that need to be remade as anthro. This can be in varrying degrees, some just stand upright and have clothes while others I have some ideas for a little more flair. Some have specific designs I have in mind while others I am happy to let the artist design.

Candy the lynx; No ideas other than making her more lynx-like. A lot of free reign to the artist. X

Luxuriare the serval; Very specific ideas for her anthro form; an OC varient of my D:OS2 elf character, I want her to be tall, powerful, intimidating, and feirce. More detail can be given upon request.

Unnamed pit bull; No ideas on her other than looking more submissive and timid. Probably more tomboy-ish. A lot of free reign to the artist.

Colton the lynx; No ideas on human form, maybe a bit chubby. A lot of free reign to the artist. X

Unnamed deer; Not a lot of concrete ideas. I would like her to be feminine looking but the purple parts will be tatoos, so she has a bit of an edge to her. A lof of free reign to the artist. X

Unnamed lynx; Nothing on them yet. Leaning towards female, but am open to anything. All free reign to the artist. X

Piper the lynx; Piper is an explorer and a tough outdoors woman. I want her to be ready for the wilderness, with boots, large backpack, scars, the whole like. I have a lot of ideas but nothing concrete. Some free reign to the artist. X

Steele the rabbit; I want him to be a tough looking biker guy, with studs, leather jacket, the whole deal. The artist can have a lot of creative freedom long as they follow that theme! X

Tetra the hybrid; Not a lot of ideas for this blind girl. Maybe something flowy and pastel-y, very pretty? A lot of freedom to the artist. X

Unnamed deer hybrid; A lot of thought into this guy. I want him in very high class, buisness type attire. A suit and tie with a serious expression, really. His anatomy is still being figured out, but I can give more detail upon request. X

Nebula; Just make my weird boy an anthro. His anatomy is already partly human and partly animal, so just go with whatever! He can even have multiple due to his form changing all the time. Just follow the basic guidelines on his profile and go wild!

Mitra the hybrid; Not a lot of ideas for this girl other than changes to her anatomy in general. Maybe a long dress? I would like to work a little bit with someeone if they decide they want to do her. X

Sarana the hybrid; Pretty open for her; just make her more human and standing upright, maybe with a 'stay at home mom' kind of outfit. A lot of creative freedom. X

Kosmos the fox; For him I'd just like some semi fancy wear. A vest and slacks would be perfect, otherwise a lot of creative freedom.

Second batch are feral characters that need pure human designs. These are also in varying degrees from I know exactly what I want to free reign from the artist, case by case.

Aposematism the archer; Human form will be very specific. There are some notes on their profile but I will elaborate if someone decides to do this one. A fairly top priority.

Azazel the rogue; Human form is also very specific. Tall and thin with clothes matching the apparel in the ref. I can elaborate for anyone willing to do him. A fairly high priority.

Dreamer; I have a bit of an idea for her, mostly that I want her hair to match the hair on the feral form, NOT the tail. I can give some ideas but a lot of creative freedom to the artist!

Nebula; Just make something that seems human!Follow the basic guidelines in his profile and you're good! Plenty of creative freedom.

Unnamed hybrid; No idea whatsoever! Not even a gender! Free reign to the artist.

Unnamed cat; No plans or ideas! Full free reign to artist.

Moureese the cat; A bit of an idea; short, scarf, with fluffy clothes like a thick coat. A lot of creative freedom to the artist.

Jinques the cat; A bit of an idea; just very feminine and pretty, not boyish at all. Maybe even a bit of a stylish wardrobe. Feel free to have a lot of fun with him!

Maul the bounty hunter; All freedom to the artist as long as you make him look like a bounty hunter or mercenary for hire, including weapons and gear on his person. Lots of creative freedom to the artist!

Jisha the witch; A few ideas. I want her to kind of have a witch doctor atheistic, with bird skull accessories like necklaces, cloaks, and herbs. You can have a lot of fun with her!

Flick the racoon; A good boy. He's Asian with messy black hair and a crooked smile. Just make this goofy dude look good. Plenty of creative freedom.

Fennel the horse; Just make her human, no real notes on her yet!

Next there are human characters I want animal forms for and anthro characters I want feral and/or human forms for. These will be specified next to their names.

(There's only one lmao) Jackie the pirate; I would like for her to have a canine form, preferred not to be a pure bred or have wolf in her. Any traditional pirate accessories would be great, too! A lot of creative freedom.

If you are interested in creating a design from a concept, a theme, or a detailed written description, let me know! I don't traditionally make profiles for characters until there is art to share but I can give a list of designs I need visuals for if you are up for it! Just specify if you want more free roam or a more detailed description.

Lastly there will be characters whom are designed properly, but I want another piece of art for them. This is a particular desire of mine because I know I adopt a number of designs with reused linearts, so I feel it makes my characters more personable and alive to see them in their own unique picture, not just a reused asset, if that makes any sense! Feel free to offer any kind of sketches or what have you for these guys. They're fair game.

Maul the bounty hunter; He is a cougar or mountain lion, just make him look more feirce and maybe have some battle geat like knives!

Jisha the witch; Just make her look reserved but witch-y, like with birdskull acessories.

Unnamed cat; Draw them however you like!

Unnamed hybrid; Draw them however you like!

Fennel the horse; Please just draw her out of the MLP style. Keep the hair cut, just not the MLP style, please.

Cancer; Draw him however you please, as moody and emo as you like!

Shay; They probably need clothes haha

Unnamed husky; She I would like drawn with a high school outfit or cheer leader outfit, because she needs some clothes!

Priscilla the bun; Draw her however you like!

Unnamed rad cat; Draw them however you like!

Unnamed corgi; Draw them however you please!

Mrs. Rosemary; She has an outfit reference, I just need her drawn wearing it!

Orca the doggo; Draw him however you like!

Jennifer; Draw her however you like!

Each one will specify the level of details I have in mind for them and how much you can get to design on your own, so if you prefer freedom or being told exactly what to do, there's characters for both! I try to specify next to their names, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
If the list is too intimidating, you can also post your expertise and prices and I can suggest which character(s) I'd like for you to do! I'm more than happy to work with any willing artists :)

I am open to any kind of art, really. From sketches to headshots, colour is preferred but I will be okay with no colour on certain ones. Just ask about the OC(s) you're interested in and I will let you know! I am happy to pay in treasure and limited gems, just keep that in mind.

Thank you for looking through all my nerds and I appreciate anyone who took the time to check it out!
This will be my first attempt at this so bear with me! (Get it? Anthro OCs? Bear pun? I'm furry trash and will see myself out)

These will be in batches.

EDIT Those with art commissioned will now be marked with an X to keep track of; be aware of this in case you wanted to draw them!

First will be feral characters that need to be remade as anthro. This can be in varrying degrees, some just stand upright and have clothes while others I have some ideas for a little more flair. Some have specific designs I have in mind while others I am happy to let the artist design.

Candy the lynx; No ideas other than making her more lynx-like. A lot of free reign to the artist. X

Luxuriare the serval; Very specific ideas for her anthro form; an OC varient of my D:OS2 elf character, I want her to be tall, powerful, intimidating, and feirce. More detail can be given upon request.

Unnamed pit bull; No ideas on her other than looking more submissive and timid. Probably more tomboy-ish. A lot of free reign to the artist.

Colton the lynx; No ideas on human form, maybe a bit chubby. A lot of free reign to the artist. X

Unnamed deer; Not a lot of concrete ideas. I would like her to be feminine looking but the purple parts will be tatoos, so she has a bit of an edge to her. A lof of free reign to the artist. X

Unnamed lynx; Nothing on them yet. Leaning towards female, but am open to anything. All free reign to the artist. X

Piper the lynx; Piper is an explorer and a tough outdoors woman. I want her to be ready for the wilderness, with boots, large backpack, scars, the whole like. I have a lot of ideas but nothing concrete. Some free reign to the artist. X

Steele the rabbit; I want him to be a tough looking biker guy, with studs, leather jacket, the whole deal. The artist can have a lot of creative freedom long as they follow that theme! X

Tetra the hybrid; Not a lot of ideas for this blind girl. Maybe something flowy and pastel-y, very pretty? A lot of freedom to the artist. X

Unnamed deer hybrid; A lot of thought into this guy. I want him in very high class, buisness type attire. A suit and tie with a serious expression, really. His anatomy is still being figured out, but I can give more detail upon request. X

Nebula; Just make my weird boy an anthro. His anatomy is already partly human and partly animal, so just go with whatever! He can even have multiple due to his form changing all the time. Just follow the basic guidelines on his profile and go wild!

Mitra the hybrid; Not a lot of ideas for this girl other than changes to her anatomy in general. Maybe a long dress? I would like to work a little bit with someeone if they decide they want to do her. X

Sarana the hybrid; Pretty open for her; just make her more human and standing upright, maybe with a 'stay at home mom' kind of outfit. A lot of creative freedom. X

Kosmos the fox; For him I'd just like some semi fancy wear. A vest and slacks would be perfect, otherwise a lot of creative freedom.

Second batch are feral characters that need pure human designs. These are also in varying degrees from I know exactly what I want to free reign from the artist, case by case.

Aposematism the archer; Human form will be very specific. There are some notes on their profile but I will elaborate if someone decides to do this one. A fairly top priority.

Azazel the rogue; Human form is also very specific. Tall and thin with clothes matching the apparel in the ref. I can elaborate for anyone willing to do him. A fairly high priority.

Dreamer; I have a bit of an idea for her, mostly that I want her hair to match the hair on the feral form, NOT the tail. I can give some ideas but a lot of creative freedom to the artist!

Nebula; Just make something that seems human!Follow the basic guidelines in his profile and you're good! Plenty of creative freedom.

Unnamed hybrid; No idea whatsoever! Not even a gender! Free reign to the artist.

Unnamed cat; No plans or ideas! Full free reign to artist.

Moureese the cat; A bit of an idea; short, scarf, with fluffy clothes like a thick coat. A lot of creative freedom to the artist.

Jinques the cat; A bit of an idea; just very feminine and pretty, not boyish at all. Maybe even a bit of a stylish wardrobe. Feel free to have a lot of fun with him!

Maul the bounty hunter; All freedom to the artist as long as you make him look like a bounty hunter or mercenary for hire, including weapons and gear on his person. Lots of creative freedom to the artist!

Jisha the witch; A few ideas. I want her to kind of have a witch doctor atheistic, with bird skull accessories like necklaces, cloaks, and herbs. You can have a lot of fun with her!

Flick the racoon; A good boy. He's Asian with messy black hair and a crooked smile. Just make this goofy dude look good. Plenty of creative freedom.

Fennel the horse; Just make her human, no real notes on her yet!

Next there are human characters I want animal forms for and anthro characters I want feral and/or human forms for. These will be specified next to their names.

(There's only one lmao) Jackie the pirate; I would like for her to have a canine form, preferred not to be a pure bred or have wolf in her. Any traditional pirate accessories would be great, too! A lot of creative freedom.

If you are interested in creating a design from a concept, a theme, or a detailed written description, let me know! I don't traditionally make profiles for characters until there is art to share but I can give a list of designs I need visuals for if you are up for it! Just specify if you want more free roam or a more detailed description.

Lastly there will be characters whom are designed properly, but I want another piece of art for them. This is a particular desire of mine because I know I adopt a number of designs with reused linearts, so I feel it makes my characters more personable and alive to see them in their own unique picture, not just a reused asset, if that makes any sense! Feel free to offer any kind of sketches or what have you for these guys. They're fair game.

Maul the bounty hunter; He is a cougar or mountain lion, just make him look more feirce and maybe have some battle geat like knives!

Jisha the witch; Just make her look reserved but witch-y, like with birdskull acessories.

Unnamed cat; Draw them however you like!

Unnamed hybrid; Draw them however you like!

Fennel the horse; Please just draw her out of the MLP style. Keep the hair cut, just not the MLP style, please.

Cancer; Draw him however you please, as moody and emo as you like!

Shay; They probably need clothes haha

Unnamed husky; She I would like drawn with a high school outfit or cheer leader outfit, because she needs some clothes!

Priscilla the bun; Draw her however you like!

Unnamed rad cat; Draw them however you like!

Unnamed corgi; Draw them however you please!

Mrs. Rosemary; She has an outfit reference, I just need her drawn wearing it!

Orca the doggo; Draw him however you like!

Jennifer; Draw her however you like!

Each one will specify the level of details I have in mind for them and how much you can get to design on your own, so if you prefer freedom or being told exactly what to do, there's characters for both! I try to specify next to their names, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
If the list is too intimidating, you can also post your expertise and prices and I can suggest which character(s) I'd like for you to do! I'm more than happy to work with any willing artists :)

I am open to any kind of art, really. From sketches to headshots, colour is preferred but I will be okay with no colour on certain ones. Just ask about the OC(s) you're interested in and I will let you know! I am happy to pay in treasure and limited gems, just keep that in mind.

Thank you for looking through all my nerds and I appreciate anyone who took the time to check it out!
At the end here I will also add my star OCs whom I never get tired of buying more art for c; Feel free to look at those fully designed and developed characters as well, if you are interested!

Renegade the serval (official fursona)

Tux the cat

Long-stride

Trixie the fox

Fray the Magnificent

Roscoe

Stray

Coltarion

Clepto the rabbit

Aposematism the ranger
At the end here I will also add my star OCs whom I never get tired of buying more art for c; Feel free to look at those fully designed and developed characters as well, if you are interested!

Renegade the serval (official fursona)

Tux the cat

Long-stride

Trixie the fox

Fray the Magnificent

Roscoe

Stray

Coltarion

Clepto the rabbit

Aposematism the ranger
Bump!
Bump!
@TuxTheStrayCat
Here’s my art shop if you’re interested! I can also create custom characters!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2504048/1
@TuxTheStrayCat
Here’s my art shop if you’re interested! I can also create custom characters!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2504048/1
QPhiJOS.png
@DragonoftheVoid Thanks for posting! I'll be sure to keep your shop in mind! :)
@DragonoftheVoid Thanks for posting! I'll be sure to keep your shop in mind! :)
@TuxTheStrayCat,

My art shop is in my siggy if you wanted to check out my art and prices, then suggest which Ocs you want me to do!
@TuxTheStrayCat,

My art shop is in my siggy if you wanted to check out my art and prices, then suggest which Ocs you want me to do!
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@Angel614 Your art is adorable! Would you be willing to do an antho form for Sarana?

EDIT I just saw you have a form, so sorry! I'll fill it out soon as I hear back on if you are willing to do Sara or not.
@Angel614 Your art is adorable! Would you be willing to do an antho form for Sarana?

EDIT I just saw you have a form, so sorry! I'll fill it out soon as I hear back on if you are willing to do Sara or not.
@TuxTheStrayCat,

Ohmygosh thank you! I’ll totally do one for her! And I think an apron is perfect for her! If you could, just send the one-way crossroads, and i’ll Accept it when i’m Done!
@TuxTheStrayCat,

Ohmygosh thank you! I’ll totally do one for her! And I think an apron is perfect for her! If you could, just send the one-way crossroads, and i’ll Accept it when i’m Done!
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2