Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | lore aesthetics | [1 SLOT OPEN]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29
[indent][size=2]@shanncrafter I have...... returned with only one dragon thankfully this time. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43245919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432460/43245919_350.png[/img] [/url] I haven't actually written out his lore yet but it's there -- he's basically an ... ex-admirer of this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=68095&tab=dragon&did=37599494]boy here[/url], who ended up dying from his curse that strikes anyone that loves him, but Hawthorne ended up reviving from the Hanahaki disease so he's basically half-alive. With time he ended up joining the clan, during that time of his death + revival he ended up coming to terms with his unhealthy obsession and has put it off to the side. He acts as the clan therapist and keeps relatively to himself, he does care for people but fears getting too close to them.
@shanncrafter

I have...... returned with only one dragon thankfully this time.

43245919_350.png

I haven't actually written out his lore yet but it's there -- he's basically an ... ex-admirer of this boy here, who ended up dying from his curse that strikes anyone that loves him, but Hawthorne ended up reviving from the Hanahaki disease so he's basically half-alive. With time he ended up joining the clan, during that time of his death + revival he ended up coming to terms with his unhealthy obsession and has put it off to the side.

He acts as the clan therapist and keeps relatively to himself, he does care for people but fears getting too close to them.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@shanncrafter oh my gosh that is SUH good
im definitely planning on ordering another one later, that was really fun to read :>
i sent the stuff!
@shanncrafter oh my gosh that is SUH good
im definitely planning on ordering another one later, that was really fun to read :>
i sent the stuff!
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
@shanncrafter
Ah, it's so good! Thank you so much for doing this for me! I've sent you the payment!
@shanncrafter
Ah, it's so good! Thank you so much for doing this for me! I've sent you the payment!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@zenyattas glad you like it!! thank you :D

@Parkakid it's np, I'm happy you like it and thanks! :)
@zenyattas glad you like it!! thank you :D

@Parkakid it's np, I'm happy you like it and thanks! :)
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter could i get one more for my sad™? girl here? ive got some dupe familiars for you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44870454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448705/44870454_350.png[/img] [/url]
@shanncrafter could i get one more for my sad™? girl here? ive got some dupe familiars for you!

44870454_350.png
hello my dude:)
hello my dude:)
8q0LkFG.png
@VVIICCTTOORRIIAA do nOt shame me in my oWn hoMe
@VVIICCTTOORRIIAA do nOt shame me in my oWn hoMe
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
oof i was just saying hi XD so i could appear on this thread... feels bad for not appearing here
oof i was just saying hi XD so i could appear on this thread... feels bad for not appearing here
8q0LkFG.png
@VVIICCTTOORRIIAA it's cool lmAOO
(also nice banner heh)
@VVIICCTTOORRIIAA it's cool lmAOO
(also nice banner heh)
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Hideki here you go! Hope I managed to do your lovely boy justice :D do let me know if you'd like anything changed :) that'll be 3 familiars/apparel/muck/slime please! [quote=Hawthorn][font=centaur]Death, he knows, is as soft as a lover's embrace and dark as a wolf's mouth; life, on the other hand, tastes bitter and ozone-sharp and [i]hurts[/i]. Once [i]bitten[/i]-- he's never been able to quite get the image of white silk on scales the colour of fresh cream out of his head. Roses have thorns, remember; it was just his luck that he fell for the blossom whose thorns cut deepest of all. Gentle claws set a mug of hot cocoa down and patient blue eyes peer kindly out from behind round lenses. Love, it seems, is the prerogative of [i]fools[/i].[/font][/quote]
@Hideki here you go! Hope I managed to do your lovely boy justice :D do let me know if you'd like anything changed :)

that'll be 3 familiars/apparel/muck/slime please!
Hawthorn wrote:
Death, he knows, is as soft as a lover's embrace and dark as a wolf's mouth; life, on the other hand, tastes bitter and ozone-sharp and hurts. Once bitten-- he's never been able to quite get the image of white silk on scales the colour of fresh cream out of his head. Roses have thorns, remember; it was just his luck that he fell for the blossom whose thorns cut deepest of all. Gentle claws set a mug of hot cocoa down and patient blue eyes peer kindly out from behind round lenses. Love, it seems, is the prerogative of fools.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29