Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | lore aesthetics | [1 SLOT OPEN]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
@shanncrafter [img]https://i.imgur.com/7oX9wX4.png[/img] The aesthetics are great, thank you for writing them! Sending payment now! :) (and thank you for your compliments!!! i love all three of the dragons, and you did all of them more than enough justice!)
@shanncrafter
7oX9wX4.png
The aesthetics are great, thank you for writing them! Sending payment now! :)

(and thank you for your compliments!!! i love all three of the dragons, and you did all of them more than enough justice!)
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
@JustNatureThings [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b2/17/60/b21760a5d8c12ae886cdf069501bf9fc.jpg[/img] glad you liked them!! :D thank you so much!
@JustNatureThings

b21760a5d8c12ae886cdf069501bf9fc.jpg

glad you liked them!! :D thank you so much!

tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter i have grey slime! could i get something for this man right here? hes a fearsome pirate with extremely powerful lightning abilities [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45392318] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453924/45392318_350.png[/img] [/url]
@shanncrafter i have grey slime! could i get something for this man right here? hes a fearsome pirate with extremely powerful lightning abilities

45392318_350.png
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
working on this and also I'm dying scoob
working on this and also I'm dying scoob
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
Aaaaa this is amazing pinging self to come back later~ @Allunar
Aaaaa this is amazing pinging self to come back later~ @Allunar
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@shanncrafter I'd love an aesthetic of this dragon of mine, if that's okay! Their lore is in their bio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42927221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429273/42927221_350.png[/img] [/url] Your writing is lovely! Whenever I have another dragon I'm really passionate about their lore of, I'm definitely going to come back.
@shanncrafter
I'd love an aesthetic of this dragon of mine, if that's okay! Their lore is in their bio.

42927221_350.png

Your writing is lovely! Whenever I have another dragon I'm really passionate about their lore of, I'm definitely going to come back.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@shanncrafter

I'm sorry, I didn't intend to overload you! It would have been fine if you wanted to do fewer. I also don'T mind if you need more time, I can wait :)
But thanks a lot, these are great as all of your work :D
@shanncrafter

I'm sorry, I didn't intend to overload you! It would have been fine if you wanted to do fewer. I also don'T mind if you need more time, I can wait :)
But thanks a lot, these are great as all of your work :D
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@zenyattas sorry for the delay, here's your order! hope I managed to do your fine captain justice :) do let me know if you'd like anything changed! that'll be 3 slime/muck/apparel/familiars please :) [quote=Grissom][font=centaur]Ash-grey clouds blot out the sun as a storm looms in the horizon. Steady claws grip the ships wheel as a voice, loud as thunder, barks orders at scurrying dragons. He can almost [i]taste[/i] the tempest; ozone burns lightning-sharp on the tip of his tongue and the magic in his veins crackle and surge with anticipation. The cold shock of seaspray, the whip-crack of sails as they snap open, the howl of the dreadful wind-- and as the storm approaches, he lifts his head and roars a welcome.[/font][/quote]
@zenyattas sorry for the delay, here's your order! hope I managed to do your fine captain justice :)

do let me know if you'd like anything changed! that'll be 3 slime/muck/apparel/familiars please :)
Grissom wrote:
Ash-grey clouds blot out the sun as a storm looms in the horizon. Steady claws grip the ships wheel as a voice, loud as thunder, barks orders at scurrying dragons. He can almost taste the tempest; ozone burns lightning-sharp on the tip of his tongue and the magic in his veins crackle and surge with anticipation. The cold shock of seaspray, the whip-crack of sails as they snap open, the howl of the dreadful wind-- and as the storm approaches, he lifts his head and roars a welcome.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Jaypaw (oh crap sorry for the late reply!) it's completely fine! tbh I should mention that in the first post, but feel free to keep sending dragons ^.^ thank you!
@Jaypaw (oh crap sorry for the late reply!) it's completely fine! tbh I should mention that in the first post, but feel free to keep sending dragons ^.^ thank you!
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Parkakid here you go! sorry for the delay :p hope I managed to do your adorable boy justice! do let me know if you'd like anything changed :) that'll be 3 muck/slime/apparel/familiars please! [quote=Cassiel][font=centaur]In the depths of those bright eyes lie broken promises, damned souls, and horrors beyond imagination and [i]yet[/i]. That haunting aura and unsettling gaze belies childlike wonder and curiosity; it is fortunate that they've known love from the very beginning and one would shudder to think otherwise. A basket full of fresh, fragrant cookies hangs from a dangling claw as its owner smiles innocently and walks on. Perhaps if their existence wasn't infinite, those friends would be far more willing to [i]stay[/i].[/font][/quote]
@Parkakid here you go! sorry for the delay :p hope I managed to do your adorable boy justice!

do let me know if you'd like anything changed :) that'll be 3 muck/slime/apparel/familiars please!
Cassiel wrote:
In the depths of those bright eyes lie broken promises, damned souls, and horrors beyond imagination and yet. That haunting aura and unsettling gaze belies childlike wonder and curiosity; it is fortunate that they've known love from the very beginning and one would shudder to think otherwise. A basket full of fresh, fragrant cookies hangs from a dangling claw as its owner smiles innocently and walks on. Perhaps if their existence wasn't infinite, those friends would be far more willing to stay.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29